Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth (717 Views)

Suicide Is The Only Option. / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here / Thoughts Of Suicide Is Only Thing On My Mind –okolie, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Omisport01: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
I can't walk and I don't have any job or any source of income
Have tried all online jobs and means all hit a dead end. Seek for advice and help nothing
Nobody wants to hangout with me nobody talks to me nobody like me and support me
Just me only and only me in my own world

It's not that am lazy but why is it's just too hard
This life is just too hard and difficult. No am now even doubting if God really cares, whereas boys doing illegal jobs are living ok

Am frustrated and tired of living I swear but am just scared of death sometimes I think things might get better but now I don't even believe I have a future
All my mate and even Juniors we grew up together are doing ok and better and it's just like am created for no reason.

I don't mean to complain but sometimes I just get tired of living and frustrated. And I just want to talk to someone not that am coming here to seek attention or chase clout, I just
wish everything could just be positive everything is just peachy

Not just me maybe someone else too is frustrated and depressed
��
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
But you have a body. A healthy fairly young body for that matter. I saw video of someone who died briefly and came back. He said spirits on the other side will give anything to have a body for one day, even if it is your very worst day - they'd be grateful to have it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Omisport01: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:
But you have a body
Yes
But what about the soul? Or is it spirit
It's not functioning well anymore
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omisport01:

Yes

Read my updated post above, then respond
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Tokskob2008: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are not alone at all bro, life is very hard right now but we just have to push forward anyhow while believing tomorrow will be ok cos it has to be. Na water I don dey drink since morning so and nothing is still sure for tomorrow also yet. Suicide isn't worth it

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Omisport01: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tokskob2008:
You are not alone at all bro, life is very hard right now but we just have to push forward anyhow while believing tomorrow will be ok cos it has to be. Na water I don dey drink since morning so and nothing is still sure for tomorrow also yet. Suicide isn't worth it
Hmmm
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Omisport01: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Read my updated post above, then respond
Thank you sir
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omisport01:

Thank you sir

U welcome. U don't know what u have until u lose it.
How much will you be willing to accept for your two eyes? $1m? Not to talk of other parts of your body. These are riches you already have and take for granted
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Afamsi: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:
But you have a body. A healthy fairly young body for that matter. I saw video of someone who died briefly and came back. He said spirits on the other side will give anything to have a body for one day, even if it is your very worst day - they'd be grateful to have it
A day after committing suicide will be worst than all the suffering, hardship and pains he ever passed through when gathered together in a single day. Suicide is never a good option
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Afamsi:
A day after committing suicide will be worst than all the suffering, hardship and pains he ever passed through when gathered together in a single day. Suicide is never a good option

We don't appreciate having our bodies. One guy who died and came back said he was trying to wake up his mum but couldn't because he had no body to do it with. It's a bit like reading comments on NL but you are banned from commenting grin
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by uthlaw: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Go learn handwork na...everybody get issue for this country, we just de try noni!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by SKhanmi: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omisport01:

Yes

Gone through your threads, I don't see a loser, I see someone who doesn't give up. Try meditating, listen to your mind, find your bearing. Strengthen that unrelentless spirit in your subconscious and try again but this time with a defined plan, This is very important. Help will always come to those who have a plan & the required will & determination to follow it through.

I see folks already reached out to you, why didn't it work out?
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2021
SKhanmi:

Gone through your threads, I don't see a loser, I see someone who doesn't give up. Try meditating, listen to your mind, find your bearing. Strengthen that unrelentless spirit in your subconscious and try again but this time with a defined plan, This is very important. Help will always come to those who have a plan & the required will & determination to follow it through.

I see folks already reached out to you, why didn't it work out?

Sounds good on paper, but I actually think all this is too much work and very few people can stick to it - ("Try meditating, listen to your mind, find your bearing, strengthen your subconscious, try again but this time with a defined plan"wink

I think it is quite likely that this our reality is not real, that we create "reality" through what we focus on and what we believe. In other words you bring things into being by seeing them already being there, by acting as if they are already there. So, Omisport01, instead of making a plan to get somewhere, totally believe you are already there, totally see yourself already there, feel the emotion of already being there. No maybe or wishy washy - you are ALREADY there. After that then see the plan of how you GOT there, the plan will materialize.
So your main focus should be on you already being there NOT on the plan or work to get there. That's where you should spend lots of your time and energy - on already being there.
You don’t get what you want, you get what YOU ARE!
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by SKhanmi: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Sounds good on paper, but I actually think all this is too much work and very few people can stick to it - ("Try meditating, listen to your mind, find your bearing, strengthen your subconscious, try again but this time with a defined plan"wink

I think it is quite likely that this our reality is not real, that we create "reality" through what we focus on and what we believe. In other words you bring things into being by seeing them already being there, by acting as if they are already there. So, Omisport01, instead of making a plan to get somewhere, totally believe you are already there, totally see yourself already there, feel the emotion of already being there. No maybe or wishy washy - you are ALREADY there. After that then see the plan of how you GOT there, the plan will materialize.
So your main focus should be on you already being there NOT on the plan or work to get there. That's where you should spend lots of your time and energy - on already being there.
You don’t get what you want, you get what YOU ARE!

He can if he wants. Meditation is the easiest and basic path available to everyone, I can see the words of Neville Goddard in your sentences, nice but you missed the first step, might work for some people but someone who is already contemplating suicide needs to work on his will & know himself first. The subconscious mind is different from the surface mind. If you like believe all you can in the surface, if the sub is not convinced, you are wasting your time. It's the same vice versa. Want a practical? Google up Neville's ladder technique & let's see how fast you can manifest one. 2 days, 2 weeks or 2years? Everyone is different. Your advice will work faster for the former than the 2years individual.

Feeling is the secret as you rightly conveyed in your post but it's no use if it cannot be consistently maintained by the mind, body and soul. And about the not needing a plan, well, belief would only get you so far, a plan would keep you going. What is the use of getting hold of a million dollars with no plan in place, you can ask most lottery winners how that went for them.
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by aadil2adunke: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
sad
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by PoliteActivist: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
SKhanmi:

He can if he wants. Meditation is the easiest and basic path available to everyone, I can see the words of Neville Goddard in your sentences, nice but you missed the first step, might work for some people but someone who is already contemplating suicide needs to work on his will & know himself first. The subconscious mind is different from the surface mind. If you like believe all you can in the surface, if the sub is not convinced, you are wasting your time. It's the same vice versa. Want a practical? Google up Neville's ladder technique & let's see how fast you can manifest one. 2 days, 2 weeks or 2years? Everyone is different. Your advice will work faster for the former than the 2years individual.

Feeling is the secret as you rightly conveyed in your post but it's no use if it cannot be consistently maintained by the mind, body and soul. And about the not needing a plan, well, belief would only get you so far, a plan would keep you going. What is the use of getting hold of a million dollars with no plan in place, you can ask most lottery winners how that went for them.

Good write-up, but no I only came across Goddard very briefly and by then I already read his ideas elsewhere. Also, I don't think he ever suggested that this our reality is not real - that's from me. Since things are not really there, things can be made to happen "magically".

The problem with your thesis is that they are not sustainable - how many high achieving people do you know sit around meditating. You said someone already contemplating suicide needs to work... I think he needs to see himself doing great - which is easy and pleasurable. "Work" is hard and may lead to further depression.

As for subconscious, problem is how do you access it to deliver your instructions. I think it is best to first bypass the conscious mind - and you can't do that through planning and thinking. Meditation empties the mind but that's it.

I never said you don’t need a plan. I said the plan/ path will materialize with minimal effort from you once you have the final destination indelibly imbedded
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by SKhanmi: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

The problem with your thesis is that they are not sustainable - how many high achieving people do you know sit around meditating. You said someone already contemplating suicide needs to work... I think he needs to see himself doing great - which is easy and pleasurable. "Work" is hard and may lead to further depression.

As for subconscious, problem is how do you access it to deliver your instructions. I think it is best to first bypass the conscious mind - and you can't do that through planning and thinking. Meditation empties the mind but that's it.

10/20 mins meditation early in the morning before or after exercise everyday does wonders. Look beyond the shores of Africa for the definition of high achieving individuals not your typical almost burnt out, irritated & aggressive Nigerian CEOs, employees or business owners with impressive portfolios.

He needs to work on his will and mindset, there are folks who've had it worse and will never even contemplate the thought of suicide. They'll prefer to die trying, no matter the odds.

Different kinds of meditation have different results,what is popular is not the the truth most times. There is a type of meditation used by amorc & some other schools that can sharpen & increase the intensity of one's concentration.

To bypass the normally chaotic conscious mind, you have to reach the hypnagogic state( point between being awake & asleep) and embed your instructions ( a single phrase, or a constant replay of a scene in your mind) until you fall asleep. Number of days varies for individuals. If you reach that stage without a definite plan to stick to, failure is assured.
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by hedonido: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Still talking about legal or illegal shows you're not serious.

As Dave Chappelle famously quipped while inducting Jay-Z into the Rock Hall of Fame: "The American Pie is not made out of apples. It’s made out of whatever you get your fucking hands on." Thats America where things work. Now imagine the ingredients of the Nigerian Pie. Man, interpretation of this timeless wisdom is left to every man.

That said, first step is to stop being weird. Stop projecting your misery in social encounters. Force your fucking self into friendships where you can learn something and gain perspective. Remember, DON'T PROJECT SADNESS AND MISERY when with others. Nobody wants to hang out with a fucking depressed sad mo'fucker. Start from there and see how things unfold.
Re: Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Eya. Life is a mistake. Better is he that was never born. Depression is killing me here not because of money or anything but just being alive seeing people happy with doing the same thing over and over again, the same thing their parents did. There is nothing new under the sun. And I believe we are all traped here till the extinction of human species. Just as you find yourself here that how you will find yourself somewhere on earth again starting all over again as someone else when you die. There are clues everywhere. The sun rise in the morning only to hasten back to the starting point to begin another cycle.We were born into the family as children only to grow restart the cycle this time someone else is the child while you're now the parent. Look at history the same thing happening over and over thre is nothing new under the sun and it is depressing.

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Speak Up On His Wife Extra Marital Affairs. / Missing Person / Why Are Some Soilder Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.