Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? (22450 Views)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / 11 Signs To Show She's Playing Games And Wasting Your Time..f*ck / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by fvck(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
So I came on nairaland to seek for advice, link below....

https://www.nairaland.com/6795325/too-fast-defining-relationship

And I got insulted that I wanted to marry a lady I met within a month, well its months now and guess what?

She's all over me, all loving and always wanting to spend her time with me, calls me every now and then, cos initially since she declined I gave her some yards, I didn't want to be around her so I wouldn't scare the next lady coming on board, seems I got so blessed with more pretty ladies coming around me that she no longer appeals to my eyes like before.

But now she is all over me, pls what do ladies really want?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
She want diiick bra! grin
qive it to her. . . .

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Adsexpert: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abeg choke this girl with ur something jare , make she drink akamu grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
undecided
Mennnnnnnn, steer clear from her,if not for anything,but for the sake of your sanity lipsrsealed

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by devilmaycry: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Truth is....every lady wants to get married...

She wants it but also wants to chop life small before final commitment ....
she doesn't want to lose her supposed husby to be...
She wants to still keep u in check, so when she is done with her "chop life" she can still settle down quick
She is smart
She is supposed to be the future grin

But I know op....him go smash, smash and still dump am....so this future is doomed undecided

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wetin they make you wan rush enter marriage , go clear for your eye when you enter am... grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Jeon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
GOOD MORNING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by MufasaLion: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by yanabasee2: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
What do you want, op?....

You rushed to ask her out and she wasn't interested and sat back to cross examine herself and probably put an end to the other guy who wasn't serious with her ...

Now she came back and you're confused

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lols...a babe and more is whining ur head.
Register ur sim on her and observe her doings

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by arthurwillia(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2021
fvck:

And I got insulted that I wanted to marry a lady I met within a month, well its months now and guess what?
She's all over me,all loving and always wanting to spend her time with me,calls me every now and then,cos initially since she declined i gave her some yards,I didn't want to be around her so I wouldn't scare the next lady coming on board,seems I got so blessed with more pretty ladies coming around me that she nolonger appeal to my eyes like before. But now she is all over me,pls what does ladies really want?

cc; lalasticlala

So what do you want us to tell you?
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by fvck(m): 4:45am On Dec 18, 2021
devilmaycry:
Truth is....every lady wants to get married...

She wants it but also wants to chop life small before final commitment ....
she doesn't want to lose her supposed husby to be...
She wants to still keep u in check, so when she is done with her "chop life" she can still settle down quick
She is smart
She is supposed to be the future grin

But I know op....him go smash, smash and still dump am....so this future is doomed undecided

I would had taken her seriously if not for the initial rejection

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by fvck(m): 4:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Jeon:
GOOD MORNING
GM Jeon
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Jidemoo: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2021
E bi things
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

You rushed to ask her out and she wasn't interested and sat back to cross examine herself and probably put an end to the other guy who wasn't serious with her ...

Nahhhhhhh...
That's only one way to look at it...

Let's look at it from another perspective...

I asked you out...
You said NO that you wanted us to be just friends...
I wasn't comfortable with it, buh I agreed and moved on...
And now that I've met other people, probably considering to be exclusive with one of them...
You spring up from nowhere feww months later, acting all nice and caring all of a sudden...

I'm confused ...
And I'm asking myself, what exactly does she want?. Cause nothing really have changed about me, I'm still the tall/short, dark/fair skinned man I used to be ...

Maybe she just got served breakfast and she wants to use me as a "bounce back" guy...
Maybe her parents have started talking plenty, asking her "how far"...
Maybe she suddenly feels that she's "ready for marriage" and I appear to be the only serious guy that meets her "requirement"...
Maybe she plan to use me to catch cruise this December...
Maybe...

Bro...
They're too "maybes" to leave a man confused...
And if I was the OP, unless she has almost a 100% of what I want, I wouldn't even look at her twice...

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by yanabasee2: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Favfables1:

Nahhhhhhh...

I asked you out...
And now that I've met other people, probably considering to be exclusive with one of them...
You spring up from nowhere feww months later, acting all nice and caring all of a sudden...

I'm confused ...
And I'm asking myself, what exactly does she want?. Cause nothing really have changed about me, I'm still the tall/short, dark/fair skinned man I used to be ...

Maybe she just got served breakfast and she wants to use me as a "bounce back" guy...
Maybe she suddenly feels that she's "ready for marriage" and I appear to be the only serious guy that meets her "requirement"...
Maybe...

Bro...
And if I was the OP, unless she has almost a 100% of what I want, I wouldn't even look at her twice...

You don't have to assume anything for her....

The point is...

Do you want her back? If NO, then tell her and move away....

If YES, then make things work....

We don't have to worry about whether she got served from her previous relationship or not... You wouldn't even know if she was single...

She asked that you two remained as friends.... Just so she would get enough eyes on you to see if you'd tick the boxes.... And being the same you means yes, you've ticked her boxes... Now is her time to want you...

14 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by gunners160(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2021
fvck:

I would had taken her seriously if not for the initial rejection
. OP, JUST TELL US SAY U DON FUCX HER AND THE TOTO NO KAN SWEET U AND U WAN DISCHARGE R.

A guy who is really ready to settle does not have a double concise because he knows what he wants. You asked this lady out so soon and she rejected because she needs to reconcile with certain issues. All of a sudden you start having seeing beautiful gals all around like merry-go-round. Anyways, your name na Fucv so welldone.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by gunners160(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Favfables1:

Nahhhhhhh...

I asked you out...

I'm confused ...

Maybe she suddenly feels that she's "ready for marriage" and I appear to be the only serious guy that meets her "requicrement"...
Maybe...

Bro...
I don't agree with some of the things you have said. Yes, there is nothing wrong in moving on after getting rejected but the truth is not in all circumstances and he was not even rejected in the first place. She just needed them to figure things out.The lady in question was asked out for "Marriage " and not just dating within a month and you expect her to say a yes to him,Who does that? She has to take r time to understand what she is going into and the Op who is clueless about marriage took it to heart.
Secondly if u ask a lady out and she does not have a bf or has not broken up with one recently then the lady has a problem.she is matured for crying out loud and she has some one before she met you . So which one b say the guy bounce r? She had to choose and make r decision before saying a yes. Abegi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2021
fvck:

She's all over me,all loving and always wanting to spend her time with me,calls me every now and then,cos initially since she declined i gave her some yards,I didn't want to be around her so I wouldn't scare the next lady coming on board,seems I got so blessed with more pretty ladies coming around me that she nolonger appeal to my eyes like before. But now she is all over me,pls what does ladies really want?

cc; lalasticlala
Hey! young man, it's not just abt having pretty ladies flocking around u like flies. It's abt who u need and is compactable to u.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by fvck(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Not a nice word to say,cos you have sisters i presume

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by TimmyTen(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Ask me again!!!

Adults will know the truth yet come online to seek public validation smh.

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Olam09(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Pele
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Wait till January ending first, then you'll know who is who! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2021
I don't even know what to say

Nigerian version of love is useless

Everyone is looking for who to prey on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Temisia(f): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by IjebuWarrior: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Japa, Japa... Ja lo si Ghana! cool
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by 900warriorz: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
She's using your emotions to turn Eba

In another words, these Engineers of doom don start to dey build again o cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by seyz91(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
You got it! Nice summary
yanabasee2:

2 Likes

Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Wasuukam: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
hh
Re: Is She Playing Games With My Emotions? by Ofadaman(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Once your first child is born,pls rush down for paternity test. She's likely taken in for someone else and wants to dump it on u

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.