Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria (4351 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by 0Tolu0: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Click link below to view more pictures
https://humornstuff.com/biodun-okeowo-20-hot-pics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by AsapTeddy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nonsense....stop posting nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Wait this girl? Wait them operate this girl? Cause e too much wetin happen Nashe and Ronke OSUNSANYA
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Wayne4uall(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Hippopotamus grin

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Looks like those Ijaw Big Maggots sold at Mbiama

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by revolt(m): 4:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Fat girls be forming sexy... abegy. Na fat full eerywhere. The slim busty ones
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by femi4: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2021
0Tolu0:
Biodun Okeowo AKA Omo Butty

She's got the bootycall
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Caramia2020(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2021
I nor won laugh, does she need public approval, inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by peeps4u: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2021
arthurwillia:
Wait this girl? Wait them operate this girl? Cause e too much wetin happen Nashe and Ronke OSUNSANYA

You are so on point; this girl and RONKE are the most loaded girls in Yoruba movie industry; thick with flat Tommy. I don't believe those 2 girls' sizes are natural.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2021
See the thick thighs. One lap na like 50kg dumbbell. Flesh everywhere. angry

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by OneCorner: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Looks like those Ijaw Big Maggots sold at Mbiama
Stop lying bros

1 Like

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by arthurwillia(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2021
peeps4u:

You are so on point; this girl and RONKE are the most loaded girls in Yoruba movie industry; thick with flat Tommy. I don't believe those 2 girls' sizes are natural.

I swear I don’t think it’s natural
They didn’t loud their own
Like Brother Bob
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2021
revolt:
Fat girls be forming sexy... abegy. Na fat full eerywhere. The slim busty ones
bro I like them big and bold like this.
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by freshkpomo(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2021
0Tolu0:

All these mumu men join who spoil this world o, na una clap for these girls till then run mad. Now una Don dey complain say them mad. Girls don't expose their body for fellow girls to see but rather for guys to admire and guys don't dissapoint.

Those days, girls like this na wetin we dey fall OROBO, but them Don modernise am to CURVY... who want OROBO that year? When lekpa Shandie was the vibes.. But lately, lekpa girls now look down on themselves like they were cursed lol...

OROBO leading the show... undecided

Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by revolt(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bro I like them big and bold like this.
lol...u don't know what you're talking about. A slim chic with big boobs is a goddess....shekina
Re: Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria by Pumpumking: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Nonsense....stop posting nonsense

You gay mofolick mofo.....can u see shes lightskin?...cant u see she gots yansh?...goat!!(no oofenese) angry

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Virgin Comes With A Price To Pay.. Damn / Are There Really Good And Honorable Men As These. Screenshot Pic. / My Ashawo journey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.