Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? (891 Views)

22 Signs That Shows (a Girl Don’t Like/love You) / Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / What Was The Craziest Excuse A Girl/guy Ever Told You For Not Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by Galantis: 2:09am On Dec 18, 2021
I am 25 in a federal university, and this relationship tin is tiring. i am mostly the extremely shy persom who finds it hard to keep a decent convo with a lady. i love anything that has to do with charts and finance but finding a person that talks about life, biz, news etc is hard to find fa. I am also schizophrenic yayy ;DI am 25 in a federal university, and this relationship tin is tiring. i am mostly the extremely shy persom who finds it hard to keep a decent convo with a lady. i love anything that has to do with charts and finance but finding a person that talks about life, biz, news etc is hard to find fa. I am also schizophrenic yayy
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by Anyahuruagu: 3:56am On Dec 18, 2021
My guy do you have money??

If yes run small advert (show) and see how bannies go jump on you.

If you no get money, please desist from the urge to find love in Africa, u go cry at last o.

FIND MONEY OR STABILIZE ATLEAST.

LOVE grows wella when you are stabilized.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Just as the above poster said NOT HAVING MONEY IS THE ROOT OF MOST EVIL.

Forget women for now and concentrate on your studies and making legit money, every other thing will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by Fiscus105(m): 5:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Galantis:
I am 25 in a federal university, and this relationship tin is tiring. i am mostly the extremely shy persom who finds it hard to keep a decent convo with a lady. i love anything that has to do with charts and finance but finding a person that talks about life, biz, news etc is hard to find fa. I am also schizophrenic yayy ;DI am 25 in a federal university, and this relationship tin is tiring. i am mostly the extremely shy persom who finds it hard to keep a decent convo with a lady. i love anything that has to do with charts and finance but finding a person that talks about life, biz, news etc is hard to find fa. I am also schizophrenic yayy

Ur shyness also affect you even in the conner of ur room, which makes u to keep repeating your self

1 Like

Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by merieam16(f): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Fiscus105:

Ur shyness also affect you even in the conner of ur room, which makes it to keep repeating your self
grin grin grin
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by illicit(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2021
A schizophrenic can never know who they are
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by mosdii(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Reason Being That Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by geletor: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:
How?...pls expandciate
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by geletor: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2021
illicit:
How?...pls expandciate!
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by Hintona(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
My guy do you have money??

If yes run small advert (show) and see how bannies go jump on you.

If you no get money, please desist from the urge to find love in Africa, u go cry at last o.

FIND MONEY OR STABILIZE ATLEAST.

LOVE grows wella when you are stabilized.

So it's young European, Asian and American "bannies" that will rush him without any money in his pocket?

Oya go and try let's see grin

Y'all are clowns grin
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by chitransco(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
is the schizophrenia also the reason why u can't type well and why u repeating words ..cus I don't get it bro..
Re: Hello, Can A Schizophrenic Guy Ever Find Like Love? by BurntDodo: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
mosdii:
Reason Being That Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

I miss you boss

(1) (Reply)

To.to Pass To.to / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage. / How To Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.