Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) (38758 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Timi Dakolo Beats Wife In Dancing. Excited Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by chocolateme(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Soffyh:
hope u get eyes to see, someone grab his leg with both hand firmly
dear.. everyone read the caption..just typing on my space.
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by asoebijaiye: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Moet Abebe Valerie Ike Ayra Starr Reekado banks Adora Lumina Tiwa Savage - Live Spot Festival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGs-TWkNyGI
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by gnhpowerhouse: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Bigwiz....

I wonder what's big about him... Dude still acts like a child .. He's a kid .. regardless of his wealth ...
. Keep Wondering ...How does an Adults Acts ..U are the Kid here with your childish Comments... Regardless of how old U are ..U are a Kid Compared to Bigwiz
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Confirm!
DropsMic:

Calm down baba.. Life no hard
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
he doesn't have a grammy.it was beyonce's grammy
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by kudusman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Ffhh: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Really
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
WizzLion. Nwoke oma. When are you coming to the East? I will host you for as long as you wanna stay. Whom the Gods have blessed who can curse? If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by solajacobs(m): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Olexy46: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Among the recommended measures against the spread of COVID-19 are the wearing of face mask, regular washing of the hands and frequently touched surfaces at home, avoidance of large gatherings, etc. But have we thought about shopping carts in the supermarkets? These are rarely washed or disinfected and FREQUENTLY TOUCHED by thousands of shoppers daily. Moreover, we all sanitize our hands at the ENTRANCE of the shopping centers and then walk in with our hands back on the handles of the carts. Then what is the relevance of sanitizing our hands at the entrance of the shopping centers?
COVID-19 IS REAL and killing people all over the world.
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by khilardz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Are you a Christian? If yes then you are not deligent cos even Jesus advised us to act like kids

If you are not a Christian then accept this and know peace "he is living his best life despite your opinion"

yanabasee2:
Bigwiz....

I wonder what's big about him... Dude still acts like a child .. He's a kid .. regardless of his wealth ...

1 Like

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Aidejay(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
madukaanaya:
grammy
he is 4 time grammy nominated. 1 for his work on drake's views album, 1 for brown skin girl Music video, 1 for Made in Lagos album and 1 for essense. He is a 1 time winner for BSG music video. And that's a fact! whatever may be your wishes, or inclinations, or the dictates of your opinion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Aidejay:
he is 4 time grammy nominated. 1 for his work on drake's views album, 1 for brown skin girl Music video, 1 for Made in Lagos album and 1 for essense. He is a 1 time winner for BSG music video. And that's a fact! whatever may be your wishes, or inclinations, or the dictates of your opinion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
it is a simple question,is wizkid a grammy winner?
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Aidejay(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
madukaanaya:
it is a simple question,is wizkid a grammy winner?
simple answer YES!

Beyoncé, Blue Ivy and Wizkid won best music video for Brown Skin Girl at the 63rd annual grammy awards that held on the 15th of March 2021. The award for best music video is presented to the artist(s) that sang the song, the video director and video producer.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/beyonce-blue-ivy-wizkid-win-best-music-video-brown-skin-girl%C2%A0-2021-grammy-awards-show-winner#

3 Likes

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Onekind04(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Big Wiz na big name grin
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Berankis: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
These are the kind of useless youth we have successfully bred in Nigeria today. Acting crazy and commiting suicide is their watchword.
I don't know how these stupid boys and girls are allowed to attend shows in the first place.
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by dami2boi(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
FatimaAbubakar:
I am tired of the North. I need kind hearted Igbos or Niger Delta people to adopt me angry
Lucky you because I myself is tired of the South, maybe we can come to a compromise and switch locations, how about that? ☺️☺️
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by badboyTee(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Bigwiz....

I wonder how much is in your account mature man
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by raphy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
Person wey supposed to eat fufu him no de hear word na weed and egg with weed him like come use alcohol wash am down.

The guys don take him clothe and jewelry don disappear. See wahala
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Emdebby2: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
�� If Abuja people can tear Wiz’s trousers on stage, I wonder what Warri people would do when he gets there [/quote]
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by goodman5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bigger Wizkid
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by minasu190: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Too much drugs and cocaine,take easy man
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Doublejoy411(m): 3:29am On Dec 19, 2021
See as grown up men dey hold person trouser with agidi like say na Jesus Christ....
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2021
He said they should bring d guy back on stage

They way d security fling am ehn grin
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by God200(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Nah Davido hand b dat,e dey grap his brother leg make him fall..Wizkid is an elder brother to Davido......from different mother.

Wizkid nah shepherd while Davido nah his sheep
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by osazuwa23: 6:51am On Dec 19, 2021
it always the men doing this gay shit to hug another guy. i undertsnad it fan love but why a guy undecided
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXnBs0KIvgW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 7:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Aidejay:
simple answer YES!

Beyoncé, Blue Ivy and Wizkid won best music video for Brown Skin Girl at the 63rd annual grammy awards that held on the 15th of March 2021. The award for best music video is presented to the artist(s) that sang the song, the video director and video producer.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/beyonce-blue-ivy-wizkid-win-best-music-video-brown-skin-girl%C2%A0-2021-grammy-awards-show-winner#
is he the owner of the song? oga park well
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Eyaah na so
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by GEEBITE: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2021
It is showbiz,many of these stunts are staged to have something to talk about after the event.
envoymedia:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXnBs0KIvgW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Afro Dija With Her Mother And Aunties / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.