Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) (38783 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts $3000 To Hyzah Who Grabbed His Feet In Viral Video / Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Timi Dakolo Beats Wife In Dancing. Excited Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Aidejay(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2021
madukaanaya:
is he the owner of the song? oga park well
after everything wey I type out for there you're still here displaying the depth of your ignorance.
Ignorance is the root of misfortune, better to be unborn than to be untaught.
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by madukaanaya(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Aidejay:
after everything wey I type out for there you're still here displaying the depth of your ignorance.
Ignorance is the root of misfortune, better to be unborn than to be untaught.
gibberish wizkid has no grammy?
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Aidejay(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2021
madukaanaya:
gibberish wizkid has no grammy?
okay. Confidence in ignorance grin
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Biggty:
Some people sha, I can never lose my cool my I see a star no matter how big the star is
i dey tell you, i no fit looseguard for anybody if that person no be God
Re: Moment Wizkid Fell On Stage As Two Over-Excited Fans Grabbed His Leg (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2021
When you're big, you're big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / Seun Egbegbe Reacts To IPhones Theft Allegation That Trailed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.