Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) (36673 Views)

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Bobrisky Flaunts His New 2019 Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by SIRRITE: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Man fighting and quarreling a woman, he is not ashame
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021
I'm happy for her. Let her continue to enjoy. cheesy grin...and God would continue to bless her hustle.

PS: Some Nairalanders are so pained, and they talk of why they can't make it in life. When you're not happy for other people's success. Gratitude for others breeds success, that's the law of the Universe.
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by goodman5(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
This Bob na man abi na woman grin
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by segun18(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2021
Young man or abi na young woman abeg get some sense.Pls hide yourself and stop inviting kidnappers to locate you.

I pray you entounter Jesus Christ soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by pussymonger1: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
ATTENTION SEEKING COMPANIES
Babaken:
This boy which company is he working at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Dproperties: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2021
I will only feel intimidated when you show off dollar or spend in dollar, but you're showing off 1k naira notes? Sorry, I don't feel anything for you. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2021
I hear say dem don dey rent money now oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Social media will succeed in destroying lot of people's life ...

You'll not go and look for work and or endure your toxic bosses at work... Because you feel that everyone out there is having it easy because of how they flaunt their wealth.....

Bobrisky is fake and nothing can change that from my mind..
Bobrisky is fake but your god Tonto Dike borrowed money and is a debtor to him! Between both of them, who is fake?
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by infofta(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Bros Brisky
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Caboceer: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Nigeria's most popular male prostitùte

Bob is really at the top of his game

1 Like

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Mr we don't fake it, make we see your Yash, I wan confirm something

Hahahaha...u no well aswear
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Psoul(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Bob, you are a foolish asshole.
We don't carry bag of money around.
We invest our money and let our investments and the people our investments have touched their lives speak for us.
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by tunjijones(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Sebastine1994:
The way we give money too much attention baffles me, money is man-made, it will never run dry.

Money has laws and rules like everyother game

1. Money is meant to be attracted
2. Don't pursue money or it would run away from you
3. Create something valuable and money will come
4. Money is a reward for creating value.

It is true that there are shortcut to make money, like gambling, robbery, corruption, golddigging, winning bb9ja etc but it's not sustainable, it's risky too.

Stop wishing for money, instead plan for it, and it would come. Find a problem around you.

There are problems everywhere, our world is not paradise or eldorado, there are problems everywhere. Find one and solve

Bros no vex ooo.

How many problems you don solve for this world

1 Like

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by knowhowk: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Many are talking about Bob Risky ...Bob Never denies His Lifestyle and what he does to make his Money ...But Hypocrites everywhere ,The most Toxic Woman I have ever seen is this Tonto Dike.Always Getting busy to drag People online ...Janemena Has her Past ,This Tonto won't let her be in her Marriage she is so Concerned about Bringing her down...

Churchill is the kind of man that knows how to really deal with her Toxicity...
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Richy4(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Those people wey dey handle tax no dey work for Nigeria I swear...

Some countries tax revenue office go see say u buy small car, maybe second hand.oo dem go follow U, begin review your tax payment 32 times to make sure... Not to talk of seeing this kind of picture sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
tunjijones:

Bros no vex ooo.

How many problems you don solve for this world

Your mother was complaining to me 2 weeks back that she was Hot and I solved the problem. Big black fowl.

A fool amongst idiots
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bobrisky Shithole go done Open wide like frypan I sorry you for
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Babaken(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
pussymonger1:
ATTENTION SEEKING COMPANIES
Hahaha
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by KoshCAD: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Asgard73:
Bob Na Yoruba boy.
Your life can't complete without mentioning yoruba. As if they are the ones telling you to be eating yourselves in igboland.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sebastine1994:
The way we give money too much attention baffles me, money is man-made, it will never run dry.

Money has laws and rules like everyother game

1. Money is meant to be attracted
2. Don't pursue money or it would run away from you
3. Create something valuable and money will come
4. Money is a reward for creating value.

It is true that there are shortcut to make money, like gambling, robbery, corruption, golddigging, winning bb9ja etc but it's not sustainable, it's risky too.

Stop wishing for money, instead plan for it, and it would come. Find a problem around you.

There are problems everywhere, our world is not paradise or eldorado, there are problems everywhere. Find one and solve
Oga where is your money?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Speechless
What expecting a selfie of you and it, on how both you are ballers.
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Mr we don't fake it, make we see your Yash, I wan confirm something

Lmao, omo!
Wetin you want confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by tunjijones(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Your mother was complaining to me 2 weeks back that she was Hot and I solved the problem. Big black fowl.

A fool amongst idiots

Your father is a born fool.

No wonder he birthed an imp like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by jaiyeoriewed: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Teni Sagoe Ore Runsewe Denola Grey Yewande Adefarasin - CLAN 10th anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APtpVuO5W4
Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Das1mama: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dis Chronic debtor won't just allow my big time crush have rest. Why na!! bobrisky u don go smoke whisky?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Life was simple before Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc came

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fake gender already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jidemoo:
Smh.....I just don't understand this man.

Bob wey dey risky

Then Kpatakpata leave am alone.

Na you dey find am !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alizee Murder: Peter Nielsen In Handcuffs (Photos) / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Checkout Actress Stella Damasus At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.