Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) (23490 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
googlepikins:
Bandits
cry more. Celebrate good thing.. @ least make e reach you too
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Loreettaa: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wait till he dad is out of office. He'll take a second wife. She's not so pretty and her dad is an edifice of incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by We4all: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
They are together because Bubu is still the President. When Buhari’s tenure expires, the marriage will scatter.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by googlepikins: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hammyaladin:
cry more. Celebrate good thing.. @ least make e reach you too

Celebrate children of Boko Haram
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
googlepikins:

Celebrate children of Boko Haram
will shut your gutter...

See as you open mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa...
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Memphitz357:
And to think she didn't wish "her dear daddy" happy birthday yesterday.
I guess that explains why Aisha was staying in Dubai as e be say Jubrin from Sudan wan do pass im contact with the cabal as im wan put im Sudanese prick inside Aisha towtow! grin

How did you know she didn't wish her old man "Happy birthday" privately? Y'all need to learn how to live life off social media.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Payus: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Memphitz357:
And to think she didn't wish "her dear daddy" happy birthday yesterday.
I guess that explains why Aisha was staying in Dubai as e be say Jubrin from Sudan wan do pass im contact with the cabal as im wan put im Sudanese prick inside Aisha towtow! grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by fluffybaby(f): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lust for this damsel made many Nigerians vote for Buhari. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by OneCandleAway(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Loreettaa:
Wait till he dad is out of office. He'll take a second wife. She's not so pretty and her dad is an edifice of incompetence.

Everyone knows he married her because she's the presidents daughter. If Atiku wins the election he'll marry one of Atiku's daughters next.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Memphitz357: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
MufasaLion:

How did you know she didn't wish her old man "Happy birthday" privately? Y'all need to learn how to live life off social media.
Y'all need to learn how to avoid my muthafuckin' posts.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Memphitz357:

Y'all need to learn how to avoid my muthafuckin' posts.

Now you make no sense.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by weljewel: 12:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Praise God
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Happy birthday to Zahra buhari..
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by ETT93(m): 4:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
I wish her what her father wish Nigerians.
I say a bigger AMEN to the prayer �
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Crixina:
She shares birth month with her Father.
can i get to know you
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by Crixina(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
mamaafrik:
can i get to know you
Sure why not. Sorry, i no more come here as often as I used to, so you can drop a mail please.
Re: Ahmed Indimi Celebrates Wife, Zahra Buhari On Birthday (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Crixina:
Sure why not. Sorry, i no more come here as often as I used to, so you can drop a mail please.
you were not responding to email sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / What I Said About Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo / Details Of Buhari's Meeting With Tinubu, Sultan Of Sokoto In Saudi Arabia Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.