Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen (34929 Views)

AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Bans Pinnick From Super Eagles’ Dressing Room / Awoniyi Should Replace Osimhen Not Ighalo – Fans / Taiwo Awoniyi Suffers Concussion, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by chocboi78(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
So if Oshimen recovers Dennis will not make our AFCON squaq??� shocked
Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by optimusprime2(m): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Your understanding of football is way above mine, so I will humbly learn a thing or two from it.

Dont mind me my Brother, we are just two men who love the game cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by barcaboi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
GeneralDae:

Do you think Okoye is the best we can offer?
Who’s the best we can offer?
Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by linusbnn(m): 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Emperormartin post=108609089]
Musa will still make the team even under Eguaveon. In fact lemme burst your bubble; musa will go to the World Cup if Nigeria qualifies.

See eh there’s sth you guys don’t understand about Musa; he’s not there on merit; he’s representing the northern region whose numbers in the National team are becoming slimmer on each new day…[/quo

Even at that,he has paid his dues.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
optimusprime2:

Dont mind me my Brother, we are just two men who love the game cheesy

grin
Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by easyelliot(m): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Really?

Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/18/afcon-2021-new-super-eagles-coach-names-two-players-to-replace-napolis-victor-osimhen/?amp=1

The way dem go disgrace this useless super chickens for Afcon, no go be small.....
Nigeria can't beat egypt, algeria, tunisia, senegal, cote d'ivoire, cameroon....as a matter of fact, na algeria or egypt go carry the cup......
Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by robosky02(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omodua:
robosky02, Nigeria will not go for players plying their trade abroad if the league is well structured and organized. Most northern African teams make use of local league materials and are doing well. Not so here. Imagine the league in limbo for over five months and you expect stars from local front.
League organisers should be more active and ensure the league starts in time to make it more competitive and produce worthy champions that can stand on their own at continental and global showpiece.
Commencing league in December doesn't make sense!

Very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2021: Eguavoen Names Taiwo Awoniyi, Emmanuel Dennis To Replace Osimhen by Legendre2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
optimusprime2:

Yes he had a system. To be honest Rohr was not the best of coaches, but he always stuck to a system...

Great analysis. Rohr's system didn't work and they're plenty of reasons for that, chief among them is lack of players for implementation. Nigeria do not lack players and in this sport it is very difficult to call a system that doesn't work a system. He had to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fabio Lanipekun Is Dead / Nigeria Vs Lithuania Olympics Basketball 2012 ( 53 - 72) On Tuesday 31st July / We want Mbappe! - Real Madrid Fans At Hazard's Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.