Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos (2289 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / Live Pictures From TECNO Exclusive Stores Grand Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Freelancerx: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Someone that doesn't even know the actual market share of these brands
AREWAELENU:
Hmmm imagine wasting all these epistles on non factual point.
Start from your environment and see the device people are using around you.
It's not a crime that Tecno infinix a d itel devices are affordable.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Cheezzyy: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
lexrichy:
Why all these always in lagos
there should be other activities for other states
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Mohbola(f): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na Pova 2 I dey enjoy
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Wahalaguy1: 1:33am On Dec 28, 2021
All doing great things , kudos to TECNO MOBILE.
Congratulations to the winners
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by enochogaga(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Transsion are really confused and don't have any clue what todo about their disappearing market share..

They are too dumb to tell themselves the truth which is that the game is up

Everyone has discovered what dog shit phones they make .. those who unfortunately use their phones only do so because they have no choice due to financial constraints.

No one ever wakes up and makes Tecno ,infinix or itel their choice brand if they can afford a better device

That tells you all you need to know about how useless their phones are

He pain am grin grin
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Mohbola(f): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Great stuff grin
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by saxby(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow, these guys really had fun, I would have loved to partake in this
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by saxby(f): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol, you must be ignorant or too naive to think Transsion are having a disappearing market share, go and check your stats, they are on top and ruling the African smartphone market big time.
EdoFirstBorn:
Transsion are really confused and don't have any clue what todo about their disappearing market share..

They are too dumb to tell themselves the truth which is that the game is up

Everyone has discovered what dog shit phones they make .. those who unfortunately use their phones only do so because they have no choice due to financial constraints.

No one ever wakes up and makes Tecno ,infinix or itel their choice brand if they can afford a better device

That tells you all you need to know about how useless their phones are
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Sunkanmiwise(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's quite impressive of the mobile brand, organizing gaming competition to lunch their powerful gaming device
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Kayconcept2(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
This mobile brand blaze the trail from beginning of 2021 till the end , they kept working to be better than before. Kudos to them.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by sureinfo: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Cheezzyy:
Omo. This isn't fair naw
at all o, so if you like yourself stick to a brand that give you your money's worth and assures you of your safety.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by sureinfo: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kayconcept2:
This mobile brand blaze the trail from beginning of 2021 till the end , they kept working to be better than before. Kudos to them.
yeah, they really did good, they are a brand that #StopAtNothing and are always busy.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by YangaBabe: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Tecno be doing the most, no doubt this event was mad fun.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by YangaBabe: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2022
sureinfo:
at all o, so if you like yourself stick to a brand that give you your money's worth and assures you of your safety.
yeah, I always say it, their after sales services alone is enough to make me stick with them.

2 Likes

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Cheezzyy: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
sureinfo:
yeah, safety first
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Corroro: 7:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice, when next is something like this coming up again abeg, I go wan participate.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by Corroro: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
YangaBabe:
yeah, I always say it, their after sales services alone is enough to make me stick with them.
facts, good after sales service is enough to keep anyone glued to a brand.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Pova Neo Gaming Competition In Lagos by YangaBabe: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2022
Corroro:
facts, good after sales service is enough to keep anyone glued to a brand.
sure thing, I wonder why anyone will even buy a device without good after sales service o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat With Friends All Over Nigeria And On Facebook Usin A Mobile Application-2go / Credits Keep Disappearing On My Blackberry / What Do I Do With My Dead Z10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.