Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) (38876 Views)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Animal in uniform sad
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Nectarbaba:
Animal thinking.

Animal brain
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by puzzlegate(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
mediainc:
Who are you to accost the police...let the police for their jobs, you can report them to higher authorities...you have no right to accost them.
says who ?
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
the police wey protesters dey fight for make them increase their salary dey assault civilians with tax payers money.they deserve to die hungry.wicked souls
lol

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2021
BabaIbo:
I suspect it's staged.

The guy wan trend ni.

Google Harrison Gwamnishu first, then come back and read this ur comment again.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by BabaIbo: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
olisaEze:

Google Harrison Gwamnishu first, then come back and read this ur comment again.

I don't need to google any thing, I know he's the one that made the post of the little baby that was starved to death by his mom's boss. That was how I know him because I saw the username that posted it.

I still maintain my point that it is staged, there is nothing humans can't do for more popularity.
Since he has the court and ball, he may need to play which is growing his popularity in any possible way.

How many people know him prior to yesterday?
With this, his popularity will soar coupled with sympathy effect that works well on most Nigerians.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
BabaIbo:

I don't need to google any thing, I know he's the one that made the post of the little baby that was starved to death by his mom's boss. That was how I know him because I saw the username that posted it.

I still maintain my point that it is staged, there is nothing humans can't do for more popularity.
Since he has the court and ball, he may need to play which is growing his popularity in any possible way.

How many people know him prior to yesterday?
With this, his popularity will soar coupled with sympathy effect that works well on most Nigerians.

You only heard of him a few days ago and you’re now certain that he started his activism that day. Oga, just goan google him then come back to thank me for teaching you to look well before you leap. grin

Even a fool is thought wise when he keeps quiet. cool
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by WASLAM: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
Animal policemen

Please NL family.... I need someone to mentor me in any sidital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year too

Call this number he can help you out

His name is Maxi brain

+2348068152951
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
olisaEze:

You only heard of him a few days ago and you’re now certain that he started his activism that day. Oga, just goan google him then come back to thank me for teaching you to look well before you leap. grin

Even a fool is thought wise when he keeps quiet. cool

Are you normal at all?
I said I only know about him that day, I didn't say he started his activism OR whatever that day.

My point exactly is if I just learnt about him yesterday, that means he's not popular yet.
He's just growing, in order to grow faster he may have staged this...

At least on a scale of 1 to 10 on "being informed" scale, if I'm very strict with myself, I will be rate myself 7.
If I want to be factual, I will rate myself 8.5 and I'm just knowing about him and you call that a popular activist.
Hardly, any TOP activist that I don't know or read about.

Get out of my mention with your daftness. He is not a popular activist like you claim he is. Na upcoming him be.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by syntekelite(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see another bloody protest against the police force next year, I see more the 90% of police stations across Nigeria being burnt, I see policemen dying in their hundreds. I see chaos.

This I have seen.

And then i saw you post after the protest and carnage, i saw you begging for policemen to come back,i saw you lamenting that kidnapping,armed robbery is at an unprecedented level, i saw you type that nigeria is now the wild wild west..this i have seen you type..
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by eduora: 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Rubbish para-military
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
They are just overzealous.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by webizone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
... Okay .... I can u help??.... I don't mind how long it takes me .... I just need mentoring and advice/guidiance
I am really busy now. Quote me again around 9:30 pm today.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by webizone(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
... Okay .... I can u help??.... I don't mind how long it takes me .... I just need mentoring and advice/guidiance
Or you can drop wazap number here so that I can chat you up when I am free.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by olisaEze(m): 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
BabaIbo:

Are you normal at all?
I said I only know about him that day, I didn't say he started his activism OR whatever that day.

My point exactly is if I just learnt about him yesterday, that means he's not popular yet.
He's just growing, in order to grow faster he may have staged this...

At least on a scale of 1 to 10 on "being informed" scale, if I'm very strict with myself, I will be rate myself 7.
If I want to be factual, I will rate myself 8.5 and I'm just knowing about him and you call that a popular activist.
Hardly, any TOP activist that I don't know or read about.

Get out of my mention with your daftness. He is not a popular activist like you claim he is. Na upcoming him be.

You just couldn’t resist reaffirming ur foolishness to the entire NL! Mr Barometer of Activism there is no such thing as an "upcoming" activist, activism is not a job description. But I guess ur strict scale of 7 ratings has not told u that yet.

Meanwhile what is "get out of my mentions", u buy land for Nairaland ni? grin
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by BabaIbo: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
olisaEze:

You just couldn’t resist reaffirming ur foolishness to the entire NL! Mr Barometer of Activism there is no such thing as an "upcoming" activist, activism is not a job description. But I guess ur strict scale of 7 ratings has not told u that yet.

Meanwhile what is "get out of my mentions", u buy land for Nairaland ni? grin

I don't have your time please.

I'm too happy to notice your negativeness.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Jungpablo: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Job hazards.

One thing I can never do again is fight for the right of any Nigerian after I once did so and the person I thought I was fighting for reconciled with her oppressor and they both turned on me.

Since then, I only fight for myself.
you go shook mouth for boyfriend and girlfriend matter say you dey fight for person right...... Mtchew
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thandiubani:
Policemen Beat Activist Gwamnishu For Trying to Save Street Hawker Being Assaulted

A Nigerian human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu has lamented on social media after police officers battered him, tore his cloth for asking them to stop assaulting a street hawker they were chasing in Delta state.

Instead of listening to him, one of the officers gave him a blow.

He shared the story on his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlcluiNv8E/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSNOpV0xukk

The aftermath of the endsars never teach all these useless police lesson abi? Make dem continue......by the time the youths hit the street again....dem go beg for lives......
That's how two young men was harassed yesterday on awolowo way, ikeja , yesterday....make dem continue oooo
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Totilopussylick:
End police

End police? And you think you go fit sleep for night? Those lazy arse youths go hit the street and start robbing people in broad daylight.....
You know similar thing happened , during endsars. When police refused to report to their post. Boys just dey collect phones etc from people.
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by 268oluwayemisi: 4:08am On Dec 20, 2021
sad
Re: Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) by Ochelyko1: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
The kind of hatred this security officers have for their citizens is 100% they don't love us at all. They treat us as commoners. They enjoyed beating and killing her citizens Nigeria security when will all dis end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / Roman Goddess Catches Her Impersonator Using Her Pics To Defraud Men / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.