Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) (61627 Views)

Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
#coughs#

She's Yoruba/ Christian and he's Yoruba core Muslim- do the math lipsrsealed

My own belief. I won't mention Ogun's name while praying for an Ogun worshipper.

You get?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Ceremony is nothing to the endurance in relationship.

Best of luck to the iyawo and oko.

As for me baby mama is the best just because of children bcs I don't want woman palava.

Are you a product of baby mama? Dont think those in the act are happy. Nothing like a happy home.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Newton85: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Most yorubas preference of their wedding in lagos and towns are clear Evidence most of them not proud of their villages, a proud igbo woman will prefer that of her father's house in the village than luxury events center in ikeja.. igbos are exemplar of Aku ruo ulo
( wealth reach home)
Lagos is Yoruba land so it's home for every Yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by foreverproduct: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
HML

Please NL family .... I need a someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Guy pls stop typing this everywhere and get busy! Go on YouTube and take lessons on some digital skills there and pick one after trying them out.

Stop waiting for someone and train yourself already! I do a lot of things today which I didn't pay anyone to teach me. YouTube is my trainer. There's a lot of free info there. Utilize your time well and stop being stereotype!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2021
HML. Congrats
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by friendl: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Lovely couple ,wish them the best
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations big bro. Wishing you a blissful marriage...
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Digmygold: 7:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Johndagr8t:

may your mum nd dad never witness yours

Eleribu. I finally found your alternate account. May you and all your family members die together in pains.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 8:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Traditional Marriage Of Actors Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos)

Nigerian actors, Adetola Adedimeji Lateef and Oyebade Adebimpe held their traditional marriage today, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing a photo of them together on Instagram, Adetola wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoGBBPM5MH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bimpe also shared the same photo on her Instagram handle, stating that she is now married to her best friend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoFz1EoyMQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Loved his weird acting on A NAIJA CHRISTMAS
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by jeff1993: 8:22am On Dec 19, 2021
foreverproduct:

Guy pls stop typing this everywhere and get busy! Go on YouTube and take lessons on some digital skills there and pick one after trying them out.

Stop waiting for someone and train yourself already! I do a lot of things today which I didn't pay anyone to teach me. YouTube is my oktrainer. There's a lot of free info there. Utilize your time well and stop being stereotype!

Are u bored?? .... Please pick up a basket and fill it up with water.... Thank u
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Annie001: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Their marriage is not based on love but due to the fact that lateef is hot actor & the fact that lateef have slept with the gal countless time

Also, many of their colleague will not be happy with both of them if eventually their relationship ended as fling

In addition, the gal once got pregnant for lateef which they aborted

Above all, I wish both of them the best of luck & pray their home stand
I think she is pregnant presently sef but contrary to what you said I believe they love each other.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Annie001: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2021
BABANGBALI:
The girl no even fine sef. Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
Says someone who looks like this
Tueeh!!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by rennybolux(f): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2021
congrats �

God when�?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Benprass(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Iretii0511:

What are you saying sire?

In an easy explanation!

He say the coming of JESUS CHRIST is close and the day for him to take home that are ready, holy and clean is near.

That we should try as much as possible to be set for him on that day.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Gana101(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations ❤️
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Awise09(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
dammypat:
Congrats guys
After all the denial from both of you, your fans can now rest
Enjoy your marriage in Jesus Christ Name
hunhun they won't denied it, till when una use social media scatter them,before marriage. Good for them and big congratulations.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by damoceile: 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
What this their make up cannot do does not exist.. This girl ugly die I swear... But make up to the rescue..

Not my business to wish anybody happy married life **walks away**
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tovard:
I deeply wish them the very best and a big congratulations to them too!

I also pray for the single ladies and gentlemen that you will never marry wrongly, bone of your bone and flesh from your flesh will give unto you!

Congratulations in advance to my nairaland single ladies and gentlemen.
Amen
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Annie001:

Says someone who looks like this
Tueeh!!
remember that on this day you used your hand to search for me. You don use your hand buy market o
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Cubeman: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
I wish you conjugal bliss. Please, don't be like those idiots in your profession. They are married today and single tomorrow
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Hkff: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Really
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Newton85:
Lagos is Yoruba land so it's home for every Yoruba.
ogun ànd osun wetin happen to am ??
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by oliverwrites: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2021
jeff1993:
HML

Please NL family .... I need a someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year
What skills for you have in this field.

I can mentor you for a year but 1. I hate lateness 2. I hate excuses 3. I hate negativity 4. Don't expect much for the first 6 months.

If interested, leave your number. I will take you on for one year for free but I fully expect you to do the same for someone else when the time comes.

I have 13 years experience, 3 awards. I don't need your money. But it is important to me that you do same for someone else when you finally start making money.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by jeff1993: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
oliverwrites:
What skills for you have in this field.

I can mentor you for a year but 1. I hate lateness 2. I hate excuses 3. I hate negativity 4. Don't expect much for the first 6 months.

If interested, leave your number. I will take you on for one year for free but I fully expect you to do the same for someone else when the time comes.

I have 13 years experience, 3 awards. I don't need your money. But it is important to me that you do same for someone else when you finally start making money.
.... I'm ready sir .... Thank u so much .... My number is 09016062289
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
shocked you mean she Don dey abort for Lateef? shocked lipsrsealed

Just once
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Annie001:

I think she is pregnant presently sef but contrary to what you said I believe they love each other.

Personally, I love Lateef as an actor n I pray for his success in every way of his life including his marriage
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by irunoko(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
.hmnnn
1nigeriamyfoot:

Just once
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by oliverwrites: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
jeff1993:
.... I'm ready sir .... Thank u so much .... My number is 09016062289
Is that a WhatsApp number?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by jeff1993: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
oliverwrites:
Is that a WhatsApp number?
..... Yes it's my whatsapp number
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by mum4dgirls: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2021
Abiababe:

Add this number on WhatsApp, he teaches people about crypto

+234 703 377 5766

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.