Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) (61644 Views)

Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Guestlander: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Next time when a girl says we are just friends, take it with a pinch of salt.

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Holafizz: 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Happy married life.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Jabar2017: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
China wedding Eno dey last....
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
dammypat:
Congrats guys
After all the denial from both of you, your fans can now rest
Enjoy your marriage in Jesus Christ Name
why were they both denying and still doing several wedding photoshoots sef

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by irunoko(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
davodyguy:
grin
This life.

Months ago, the lady claims lateef is not her type.

Now she would be marrying same person thats not her type
yinmu

Not her type indeed after Lateef don hook am Belle and they both quick do wedding before the belle begin to dey protude.something gistlover exposed

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wow congratulations bro
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
davodyguy:
grin
This life.

Months ago, the lady claims lateef is not her type.

Now she would be marrying same person thats not her type

Their marriage is not based on love but due to the fact that lateef is hot actor & the fact that lateef have slept with the gal countless time

Also, many of their colleague will not be happy with both of them if eventually their relationship ended as fling

In addition, the gal once got pregnant for lateef which they aborted

Above all, I wish both of them the best of luck & pray their home stand

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't know why I crush on ladies with that look+stature & still fear them.

I really wish them a happy married life.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
irunoko:
yinmu

Not her type indeed after Lateef don hook am Belle and they both quick do wedding before the belle begin to dey protude.something gistlover exposed

This is not their first pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by mum4dgirls: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
jeff1993:
HML

Please NL family .... I need a someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Pls I am interested too, I have been following for the past two days but no one is ready to help
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
congrats

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by SuperBlack: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
sincerely speaking, in my humble opinion without being sentimental and of course without offending anyone who think different from my opinion, but rether looking into this serious matter with perspective distinction and without condemning anyone point of view. I honestly think and believe that I have absolutely nothing to say ��

Thank you for reading
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by spartanian(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
I admire them, they look good together.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by dammypat(f): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
irunoko:
why were they both denying and still doing several wedding photoshoots sef

They were using their fans to catch cruise ni
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
I wish you guys happy married life

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Melaninprincess(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations and I'm Happy for them.

Win big with Nescafe this season by following the steps below �

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by FKMagazine(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
I love the union
May God Himself bless them, and make them be the best friends of each other

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by abesky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ndike, you finally marry Adebimpe in really life. Congratulations my man

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Caboceer: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Traditional Marriage Of Actors Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos)

Nigerian actors, Adetola Adedimeji Lateef and Oyebade Adebimpe held their traditional marriage today, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing a photo of them together on Instagram, Adetola wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoGBBPM5MH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bimpe also shared the same photo on her Instagram handle, stating that she is now married to her best friend.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoFz1EoyMQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't wanna hear their shouts after one year o!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Digmygold: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wow. Beautiful.

May Ubunja daughters never witness this and if they do may their lives be taken in their primes. The evil homosexual.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
jeff1993:
HML

Please NL family .... I need a someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

use your dad
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
dammypat:
Congrats guys
After all the denial from both of you, your fans can now rest
Enjoy your marriage in Jesus Christ Name
lateef denied his relationship with this lady like Judas deny Jesus well I hope they keep the love real

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Digmygold:
Wow. Beautiful.

May Ubunja daughters never witness this and if they do may their lives be taken in their primes. The evil homosexual.

may your mum nd dad never witness yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats Mr. Airtel...

Your 'wife' for that advert series make sense sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lovely couple. hml and prosperous union.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by calcal: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulation!

Africa, Second class continent indeed.

Which one is traditional marriage?

Which one is non-traditional marriage?

Which one is legal marriage?

Which one is court marriage?

Which one is Islamic marriage?

Which one is church marriage?

Hopeless continent.

Black people's tradition is inferior to black people, with all the levels of education as claimed, they are still following, follow, follow

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Abiababe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
mum4dgirls:

Pls I am interested too, I have been following for the past two days but no one is ready to help

Add this number on WhatsApp, he teaches people about crypto

+234 703 377 5766
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Abiababe(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
jeff1993:
HML

Add this number on WhatsApp
+234 703 377 5766
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by cutieBR(f): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin
obajoey:
Congrats

I am next

But I never get fiance, I know I am next

My wife come out by fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) / Niecy Nash Marries Jessica Betts, A Woman, 6 Months After Divorcing Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.