Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? (1439 Views)

El-Rufai: I Still Believe In Tinubu’s Capacity To Make A Difference — Sen. Kalu / Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Do People Still Believe In One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
I used to be a believer in the overall greatness of this country, I've preached peace, unity and love, but I'm gradually giving up because the whole thing now appears like "will O the wisp"

Will things ever get better in this country or the bad situation will continue getting worse?
2023 is the year we are all looking forward to, nobody can tell for now whether we will get it right or not considering the calibre of politicians jostling for the highest office in the land.

My biggest concern is that their people will vote for them because of tribal and political affiliations, he is our son

How can we move forward if we continue recycling these old self centered kleptomaniacs that only care about self aggrandisement, parochial interest and their inordinate ambitions?

Is Nigeria cursed? Is our amalgamation a curse? What kind of human beings live in this country?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Ebubeslym(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigeria is not a real place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ebubeslym:
Nigeria is not a real place.
what do you recommend we do to make things right?
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Ebubeslym(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Outright breakup of the amalgamated regions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Oyiboman69: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
NO....

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ebubeslym:

Outright breakup of the amalgamated regions.
Do you honestly believe that breaking Nigeria into North and South will solve our problems?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Mightymosco: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigeria will b great again immediately buhari leaves...
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by psucc(m): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
ROnly when it is divided
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mightymosco:
Nigeria will b great again immediately buhari leaves...
I hope so, but it seems like a wishful thinking
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
psucc:
ROnly when it is divided
the same problems will still persist
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by budaatum: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yes I do believe Nigeria will be good, though perhaps not in my lifetime as I have not long to go.

While difficult, considering the miseducation of many Nigerians, those who are educating their minds are like the salt that will find its saltiness.

Our asset is our vast population of growing 0-12 year olds. You will educate your children to be smarter and wiser than you are, and I'm just saddened I might not be here to witness it.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by slowice(m): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
I'm tired abeg...
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:
Yes I do believe Nigeria will be good, though perhaps not in my lifetime as I have not long to go.

While difficult, considering the miseducation of many Nigerians, those who are educating their minds are like the salt that will find its saltiness.

Our asset is our vast population of growing 0-12 year olds. You will educate your children to be smarter and wiser than you are, and I'm just saddened I might not be here to witness it.

It saddens my heart, I'm in my early 30s but I've already given up.
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
slowice:
I'm tired abeg...
I feel like crying everyday for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by budaatum: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

It saddens my heart, I'm in my early 30s but I've already given up.

I'm twice your age and I'm hopeful. I can't give up on the great potential I see in you.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by psucc(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
the same problems will still persist
I disagree!

Each State will learn from their mother State. They'll certainly grow balls and develop. Even the least expected state may spring surprises

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

I'm twice your age and I'm hopeful. I can't give up on the great potential I see in you.
thanks for believing in me, I used to have a great desire and passion for great Nigeria, but the whole thing now appears like a pipe dream
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
psucc:
I disagree!

Each State will learn from their mother State. They'll certainly grow balls and develop. Even the least expected state may spring surprises
okay, but the same bad people that ruined Nigeria will be the ones in charge
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by budaatum: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
thanks for believing in me, I used to have a great desire and passion for great Nigeria, but the whole thing now appears like a pipe dream

You need to first understand who or what Nigeria is. If you see it as yourself, your personal development and progress and your eventual greatness will be good for our nation Nigeria. And you will have kids whom you will train to do even greater things than you do.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by budaatum: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

How? Don't you think you will one day tire of electing those who make life a misery?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

You need to first understand who or what Nigeria is. If you see it as yourself, your personal development and progress and your eventual greatness will be good for our nation Nigeria. And you will have kids whom you will train to do even greater things than you do.
Thanks, I will reconsider and think along that line.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
budaatum:

How? Don't you think you will one day tire of electing those who make life a misery?
sure, but they will replace themselves with their children, I just hope that one day we will all come together, speak in one voice and reject them
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
We are not born in the wrong country, we are born into the wrong government.
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
We are not born in the wrong country, we are born into the wrong government.
since 1960
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by gidgiddy: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
I used to be a believer in the overall greatness of this country, I've preached peace, unity and love, but I'm gradually giving up because the whole thing now appears like "will O the wisp"

Will things ever get better in this country or the bad situation will continue getting worse?
2023 is the year we are all looking forward to, nobody can tell for now whether we will get it right or not considering the calibre of politicians jostling for the highest office in the land.

My biggest concern is that their people will vote for them because of tribal and political affiliations, he is our son

How can we move forward if we continue recycling these old self centered kleptomaniacs that only care about self aggrandisement, parochial interest and their inordinate ambitions?

Is Nigeria cursed? Is our amalgamation a curse? What kind of human beings live in this country?

If Nigeria has not gotten better in the last 50 years, come back in 50 years and nothing will change

Nigeria will never work as a nation, it is full of people with differe ideology, world view and value system. We are only together because the British brought us together, not because our being together has been a good thing. Nigeria is a waste of time, we are only heading backwards and time has come for us all to admit that our unity has been a disaster

Nigeria should disintegrate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

If Nigeria has not gotten better in the last 50 years, come back in 50 years and nothing will change

Nigeria will never work as a nation, it is full of people with differe ideology, world view and value system. We are only together because the British brought us together, not because our being together has been a good thing. Nigeria is a waste of time, we are only heading backwards and time has come for us all to admit that our unity has been a disaster

Nigeria should disintegrate
our leaders don't even love this country, corruption is the only thing uniting them at the centre

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by slowice(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
I feel like crying everyday for Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder if anywhere can be worse... Like if you things you ve seen bad Nigeria with show you worse the very next day.

Its coming from all directions... Inflation, insecurity, useless leaders, police, army, corruption like how do you handle a country like Nigeria?

Soon they will remove fuel subsidy and then it will be another level of craziness
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by God1000(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
slowice:

Sometimes I wonder if anywhere can be worse... Like if you things you ve seen bad Nigeria with show you worse the very next day.

Its coming from all directions... Inflation, insecurity, useless leaders, police, army, corruption like how do you handle a country like Nigeria?

Soon they will remove fuel subsidy and then it will be another level of craziness
it's a very sad situation bro, I don't know when this ugly circle will end

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by psucc(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Yes they are but this time "repented" democrats.
Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Idiko1: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

Simply disintegrate like Europeans have done in certain countries in Europe,

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by Idiko1: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:
Do you honestly believe that breaking Nigeria into North and South will solve our problems?

What the hell is North and South about Nigeria? Nigeria is big enough to give birth to, at least, five countries.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Good In Your Lifetime? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
God1000:

Nigeria can never be good the people are too illiterate and stupid

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buni Tried To Supplant Buhari’s Will, Says Akeredolu / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up / I'm In Deep Mourning- Fmr President Goodluck Jonathan Gives Details of Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.