Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes (1454 Views)

Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri / Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lagosians should beg Tinubu to stop collecting 10% of their taxes through Alpha Beta Consulting he awarded a monopoly against conflict of interest when he was Governor in 2003 to collect Lagos state taxes against best practices and competitive bidding.

After collecting his 10% tithe from Lagos state taxes, he leaves the remaining 90% to be shared by 20 million people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Abdul05: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Does that money come from south east or imo state to be specific grin ;

Or

Why don't you leave Lagos and go back to your jungle grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
David Cameron should come and see what Nigeria's notorious former Chicago drug baron is doing in the richest state in the country. Angela Merkel that turned Germany to an economic powerhouse that generates thrillions of dollars is not even collecting 0.000001% of any state taxes in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7lfHL_l1w

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Why?

The IGR is coming from Agbero which he instituted.

F" nland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by nku5: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:
Lagosians should beg Tinubu to stop collecting 10% of their taxes through Alpha Beta Consulting he awarded a monopoly against conflict of interest when he was Governor in 2003 to collect Lagos state taxes against best practices and competitive bidding.

After collecting his 10% tithe from Lagos state taxes, he leaves the remaining 90% to be shared by 20 million people.

grin Prof Bola Tinubu PhD in agbero studies

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
World leaders looking at Tinubu after hearing he is chopping 10% of state taxes in the poverty capital of the world after looking at pictures of Ajegunle,Makoko and Mushin.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Frontpage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lagos has a debt of N1.4 thrillion naira and one man crosses his leg and chops 10% of state taxes shocked.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
nku5:

grin Prof Bola Tinubu PhD in agbero studies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by yorubarere: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
See the double face hypocrite hailing Peter Obi China cheesy

RuudVanNistroy:

:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
yorubarere:
See the double face hypocrite hailing Peter Obi China cheesy

You vindicated me. I said Peter Obi wasn't been 100% truthful and the better of evils in failed nation ruled by fantastically corrupt thieves.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by yorubarere: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

You vindicated me. I said Peter Obi wasn't been 100% truthful and the better of evils in failed nation ruled by fantastically corrupt thieves.
Liar. I will keep bursting your as.s

Hypocrite buruku

8 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
yorubarere:

Hypocrite buruku
How am I a hyprocrite? I condemn Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians, just like David Cameron equally.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by jetwonder(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy grin EFCC will arrest Thiefibu before 2023 election

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
yorubarere:

Hypocrite buruku
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Abdul05:

Or

Go where?

Why did you think the guy is opposing Biafra, cos he knows he would be deported from SW.

Had things been bubbling in his home state/region, him and and his likes won't come to SW to seek greener pastures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
jetwonder:
cheesy grin EFCC will arrest Thiefibu before 2023 election

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

Rule 2

If you could cry us lagoon, you are mostly welcome

6 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

If you could cry us lagoon, you are mostly welcome

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by yorubarere: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
You go cry tire cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by ivolt: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

How much percent do you think is appropriate?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNistroyz post=108617051][/quote]

PrinceofLagos and RuudVanNistroyz

What do the 2 monikers have in common, pure hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba agendas.

RuudVanNistroyz moniker claimed to be residing in Canada.

While PrinceofLagos moniker claimed to be residing in Lagos state.

Both monikers are against Oduduwa and Biafra

Whenever Rud moniker's claim of being in academic leave, princeofImo moniker would bensp active. Academic leave or NL banning

Initially, it was princeofLagos girlfriend that was from Imo state but his mum forgot to tell him that she's also from Imo state. Now , it's no longer his girlfriend from Imo but his mum.

Ordinary on this forum, you have lied severally and still continue lying without feeling any remorse.

Then I ask, what moral justification do you have to be opening jargons threads about Tinubu all the time?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

PrinceofLagos and RuudVanNistroyz

What do the 2 monikers have in common, pure hatred for Tinubu and Yoruba agendas.

RuudVanNistroyz moniker claimed to be residing in Canada.

While PrinceofLagos moniker claimed to be residing in Lagos state.

Both monikers are against Oduduwa and Biafra

Initially, it was princeofLagos girlfriend that was from Imo state but his mum forgot to tell him that she's also from Imo state. Now , it's no longer his girlfriend from Imo but his mum.

Ordinary on this forum, you have lied severally and still continue lying without feeling any remorse.

Then I ask, what moral justification do you have to be opening jargons threadw about Tinubu all the time?
Lagosians started the trend on Twitter.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

Lagosians started the trend on Twitter.

Imo and Abia people like you that are residing in Lagos started this not the real Lagosians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Imo and Abia people like you that are residing in Lagos started this not the real Lagosians
Lazy Lagos youth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
ivolt:

How much percent do you think is appropriate?
shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Abdul05: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Go where?

Why did you think the guy is opposing Biafra, cos he knows he would be deported from SW.

Had things been bubbling in his home state/region, him and and his likes won't come to SW to seek greener pastures
grin l hail you bro.... thanks

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by ivolt: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
RuudVanNistroyz:

shocked
Why don't you answer my simple question?
How much percent is right for a tax consultancy firm?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by yanabasee2: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
When Atiku begs Tinubu for money during Buhari's election, you people never knew that Lagos was his personal business/enterprise?

Lagos is a no man's land... Which is why Tinubu is sucking the land gradually....
Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Abdul05:

Or

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
ivolt:

Why don't you answer my simple question?
How much percent is right for a tax consultancy firm?

You go wait till eternity if you are expecting the guy to answer your question.

Funnily, this same guy has been bursted severally on this forum with his lies but that won't stop him of creating new fresh ones tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: 20 Million People:Lagos Should Beg Tinubu To Stop Collecting 10% Of State Taxes by helinues: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=108618511][/quote]

Yoruba's are this, Yoruba's are that, Yoruba's are those, then make you people return back to your region, una story go change again.

Chai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dave Umahi And Deputy To Vacate Office As High Court Rejects Their Appeal / Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / Photo News:daddy Freeze Attack Nathaniel Bassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.