Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,592 members, 7,830,806 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped (19210 Views)

Photo Of Godfrey Mark Chimezie, The Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Abia State / John Gbakaan Yaji: Bandits Kill Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Niger State / Valentine Oluchukwu: Priest Kidnapped While Travelling For His Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Dis ur heading go fear Cubana Chiefpriest first first! grin
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by kessdivine4all: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
oilyngbati:
The evil (Ipob/ESN) that elders, religious, political leaders and Iyoruba celebrities refused to condemn will eventually consume the SW. The yoruba political leaders knows the truth, that hunchback terrorist, Tinubu is a con artist and is not fighting for any oduduwa, rather was enriching himself, but Yoruba politicians kept quiet because they thought they could use Tinubu agitation to get the presidency in 2023.

Well guess what: it has failed woefully. Nigerians aren’t cowering to oduduwa terrorists. Nigerians will exercise their rights to elect a leader they like, not one because of sentiment.

Well said
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Spectaclesawe25: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Kidnappers want to turn themselves to father xmas this festive season.
Activate Operation firing squad for kidnappers and watch that crime die natural death.
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by kessdivine4all: 9:45am On Dec 19, 2021
oilyngbati:
The evil (Ipob/ESN) that elders, religious, political leaders and Igbo celebrities refused to condemn will eventually consume the SE. The Igbo political leaders knows the truth, that hunchback terrorist, namadi cownu is a con artist and is not fighting for any biaflaud, rather was enriching himself, but Igbo politicians kept quiet because they thought they could use Ipob agitation to get the presidency in 2023.

See all your lamentations, tear tear face republic make una face una skull mining. Don't cry more than the bereaved. Double faced hypocrites
Well guess what: it has failed woefully. Nigerians aren’t cowering to Ipob terrorists. Nigerians will exercise their rights to elect a leader they like, not one because of sentiments.
Ipob/ESN terrorists can only do their madness in the SE. Their madness cannot even cross the head bridge to Asaba. Eventually, the Igbo would decide if they want to perpetually live under the yoke of Ipob/ESN terrorists or fight and eliminate these vermins called Ipob terrorists. This, they can easily do by working with law enforcements to weed out evil (Ipob).

Double faced hypocrites from tear tear face republic face your skull miners
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by jrusky(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You mean just the way yorubas killed abiola and shared his meat?

Why are you in defense now bro? Pls is it befitting and honourable that our kinsmen now took over kidnapping from the bitch fulanis?

Is it befitting as a tribe still practising cannibalism? So blame no one but people like you who refused till date to call out ipigs and tell them Hell No enough is enough but kept pointing to DSS, army etc living reality behind and be chasing shadow.

Go back to my post about 2 years back here on NL I predicted what is happening today in our region when I saw the approach that bastard called Kanu took on this Biafra struggle I said it then these guys at a point will turn criminal and consume SE but loads of SE ewu Gambian here on NL attacked me and called me Afonja and Aboki but today is it not happening.

Nigerians in general are kind of people you must never allow to access little edge of power or opportunity I swear our mentally can't handle it, they will sieze the opportunity to terror, horror, extortion, intimidation, power drunk, kidnapping, stealing, killing, drug peddling, yahoo yahoo etc that is average Nigeria for you.

An adage says "if your wall is not cracked or opened lizard can never crawl in and hide inside". That bastard called Kanu and ipigs cracked SE wall and all animals now crawled in to wreck havoc on daily basis.

One of my ex family friend(I called ex because I don't mingle with hitler descedants) in Abuja here who claimed to be die hard Ipigs supporter had evacuated his parent and sibling in the village to Lagos and Abuja 2 weeks ago and was fuming swearing he will never travel EAST for a long while because one of his loved uncle got missing till today but same Afonja land he hated so much, same Aboki land who are his sworn enemy now where he dispatched his family to, what a shameless mofo.

6 Likes

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by kessdivine4all: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2021
jrusky:

Why are you in defense now bro? Pls is it befitting and honourable that our kinsmen now took over kidnapping from the bitch fulanis?

Is it befitting as a tribe still practising cannibalism? So blame no one but people like you who refused till date to call out ipigs and tell them Hell No enough is enough but kept pointing to DSS, army etc living reality behind and be chasing shadow.

Go back to my post about 2 years back here on NL I predicted what is happening today in our region when I saw the approach that bastard called Kanu took on this Biafra struggle I said it then these guys at a point will turn criminal and consume SE but loads of SE ewu Gambian here on NL attacked me and called me Afonja and Aboki but today is it not happening.

Nigerians in general are kind of people you must never allow to access little edge of power or opportunity I swear our mentally can't handle it, they will sieze the opportunity to terror, horror, extortion, intimidation, power drunk, kidnapping, stealing, killing, drug peddling, yahoo yahoo etc that is average Nigeria for you.

An adage says "if your wall is not cracked or opened lizard can never crawl in and hide inside". That bastard called Kanu and ipigs cracked SE wall and all animals now crawled in to wreck havoc on daily basis.

One of my ex family friend(I called ex because I don't mingle with hitler descedants) in Abuja here who claimed to be die hard Ipigs supporter had evacuated his parent and sibling in the village to Lagos and Abuja 2 weeks ago and was fuming swearing he will never travel EAST for a long while because one of his loved uncle got missing till today but same Afonja land he hated so much, same Aboki land who are his sworn enemy now where he dispatched his family to, what a shameless mofo.

You will just die for nothing on top this matter. Nothing can bring the Igbo nation down. All this your media chanting changes nothing on ground. Know this and know peace. Ewedu man

1 Like

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Wahalahala: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Make e varnish na..abi dem dey kidnap the gods?
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by irunoko(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Majesty2:
Indigenous canibals of beerfravd land and crime are inseparable, na their way of life in afghanEASTRERN, let's start praying say make dem no cannibalize am
stop all this nonsense na
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by izibili44: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2021
I no understand o. A whole native doctor. Omo I fear o
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Owologbo(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Have you seen the breaking news?
One Alani arrested with fresh 18 human skull in Ogun.
Forget the double mouth/face Yoruba.
Advise your brother to avoid going home for Christmas celebration, they should celebrate it wherever they reside.
The government hands (both federal and state) are not clean in the killings going on in your region.
May them no go kill all your big and bright men finish.
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by jrusky(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
kessdivine4all:

You will just die for nothing on top this matter. Nothing can bring the Igbo nation down. All this your media chanting changes nothing on ground. Know this and know peace. Ewedu man

Here we go again another misguided brain. Did you read my post? Do you have discern capacity to read and understand simple message and use your mental capacity to analyse correctly? God I never knew some igbos are these dumbs as you are until the ipigs came on board.

What I'm I saying and what are you saying? Look, you are just a bloody pain in the a s s brain downward human. So whoever do not conform with your deluded zombies is automatically Ewedu person I pray God will heal some day.

You need brain reset Ndooh.................
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by observanc1: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Let this be about a yoruba priest, sophisticated, cone-headed skull-mining unity seekers would have been running amok shouting "no tribalism pls"
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Lastmankc(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Majesty2:
okoro why are you crying, alaye you haven't seen anything
Your Skull we soon be mined.hope you are putting on an hermet?
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by iyapont: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Echoban:

Comrade try to dey lower ur voice naw grin

I don laugh sotey my belle dey pain me grin
the comments here mad I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Maxwell4404(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Chief priest and Native doctor na desame, who won come do charm give who na?
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by nerd004: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2021
Dhury:
Ibo Christian will really suffer in the hands of these ibo jews

Exactly grin grin grin grin
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by iyapont: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2021
observanc1:
Let this be about a yoruba priest, sophisticated, cone-headed skull-mining unity seekers would have been running amok shouting "no tribalism pls"
unity seekers kee grin grin we are not unity seekers, you ibos are,u r all littered in our region constituting nuisance all over here..una basket go soon full grin grin my advise for you sha make sure your families are in South West make ebos jews no roast them for afghnieastern grin #JusticeForIgboChristain
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Majesty2(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Lastmankc:
Your Skull we soon be mined.hope you are putting on an hermet?
like how indigenous cannibals of beerfraudland cannibalized your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by iyapont: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Majesty2:
like how indigenous cannibals of beerfraudland cannibalized your father
another angle grin grin
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by izubext007: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
I thought chief are untouchable
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by asanausana91: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Deblow: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
He should be "stripped" of his title wen he eventually returns. U don't just take away a chief priest like u would an ordinary person
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Emmajn1:
Fulani terrorist are all wiped out in the forest, the government is now using DSS terrorist to kidnap people in town.

Always having something to blame…

Do y’all ever take responsibility.

Owerri is becoming the next Rivers State. Just wait for it. It started like this when Rivers State turned from a Garden city to Iraq.
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by observanc1: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
iyapont:
unity seekers kee grin grin we are not unity seekers, you ibos are,u r all littered in our region constituting nuisance all over here..una basket go soon full grin grin my advise for you sha make sure your families are in South West make ebos jews no roast them for afghnieastern grin #JusticeForIgboChristain
sharap, nonetity skull miner. Lagos is not yorubaland. get that into your damned cone skull.
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by mediainc: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
cannibals, disgusting people.

1 Like

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by dshokodiza(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Are the gods sleeping?....or what?
Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Omoslim26: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dhury:
Ibo Christian will really suffer in the hands of these ibo jews

That's s the major reason why sensible Igbos and children of God will never be caught supporting their fraud.
All they have is thugs and cultist as human resources so they are bound to fail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by Mercury12(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
A land of no respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by iyapont: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
observanc1:
sharap, nonetity skull miner. Lagos is not yorubaland. get that into your damned cone skull.
weak come back grin grin u ebos r emotionally weak, if will start with u ebos,una go dey tag ecowas,cnn,bcc,un..hope u have rescued your families from igbos jews grin

#JusticeForIgboChristain

2 Likes

Re: Reginald Ejiogu, Imo Chief Priest Kidnapped by observanc1: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
iyapont:
weak come back grin grin u ebos r emotionally weak, if will start with u ebos,una go dey tag ecowas,cnn,bcc,un..hope u have rescued your families from igbos jews grin

#JusticeForIgboChristain
sophisticated animals. Lagos is no man's land. Talk of state of osogbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Bank Employees Arrested For Attempted Robbery - GTB At Gbagada / Customs Officer Kills Two Colleagues In Lagos / Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.