Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content (3949 Views)

Osinachi: Autopsy Report Out, FCT Seeks Legal Advice / Timothy Adegoke's Autopsy Report Is Out! / Elizabeth Ndubuisi-Chukwu Strangulated To Death In South Africa - Autopsy Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by donaldeke(m): 12:20am On Dec 19, 2021
The report of the autopsy conducted on the remains of Master Sylvester Oromoni is out. Sylvester died after reportedly suffering from bully from some student of his school, Dowen College. 

A black strange liquid was reportedly found in Sylvester's system, one that gave attending medical experts concerns. This was before the autopsy. 

It has now been announced that the report of the autopsy conducted on Sylvester has been released and Journalist Kemi Olunloyo took to her Twitter page to announce that the result was shocking. We have yet to lay our eyes on the said result. 

It was also confirmed by the journalist that the body of then 12 year old has been released to the family for burial. It also seems that Mr Oromoni still stands on his earlier resolution that there will be no burial until his dead son gets justice.  
https://www.reporterswall.com/sylvesyter-oromonis-autopsy-report-out-shocking-content/

1 Share

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2021
LUN-atic O-LUN-loyo you are not fooling anybody. We know this is you. We know you have several monikers on NL. We also know you have NL moderator sympathizers!
You even shamelessly tried lying against Sylvester for attention. You must collect!

4 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PenSniper: 12:59am On Dec 19, 2021
This hand signal by the boy is mysterious - kind of cultish, at that age.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 1:06am On Dec 19, 2021
PenSniper:

See what a lunatic got people thinking. A kid that was clearly beaten in front of other kids for "snitching".
LUN-atic O-LUN-loyo has no soul. She'll do anything for attention regardless what harm it causes. The insane woman is capable of murder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

6 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by 3gpvids: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Stewpid post
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Wawelexy(m): 3:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Nonsense journalism everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Naija147: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman should get her fair share of this case, she has information Nigerians don’t have. Mad woman

1 Like

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by complexBoss12: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2021
PenSniper:

rest if you don't have something to say. all I see is a free spirited boy. behind him you could see a young girl. which means that photo was probably taken around family, maybe saying goodbye while moving back to school.

I wasn't there while Sylvester was killed, but this cultist narrative gives me ulcer, because many eye witnesses report from fellow student, never mentioned him as a cultist.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Cuttycool(f): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Exactly what I used to notice.
PenSniper:
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by flokii: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2021
PenSniper:

You dey mind all these emotion-laden people commenting on the boy's case?

The useless parents that should be in police net for not raising their kid well are on the loose playing to the gallery. I hope people will learn from this and pay close attention to their wards and the friends they mingle with.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Journalist Kemi Olunloyo?

What a joke. She has absolutely no information on the autopsy but wanted the attention of being someone “in the know”.

Such a dishonest charlatan who lacks character should be far removed from such a serious case.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2021
You have a point. I observed strange hand signs in most of his pictures . Some parents are cultists, likewise their children. Something is fishy.
PenSniper:

1 Like

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by daintyprincess(f): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You have a point. I observed strange hand signs in most of his pictures . Some parents are cultists, likewise their children. Something is fishy.

Like you pointed out, do not rule out the fact that these kids imitate what they see around. Asides, it could peeps around him giving him the styles(just the way I see moms telling their baby girls to put hands on the waist and all that). this doesn't mean he knows anything about what the signs mean

1 Like

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Kaybae(f): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
daintyprincess:

Like you pointed out, do not rule out the fact that these kids imitate what they see around. Asides, it could peeps around him giving him the styles(just the way I see moms telling their baby girls to put hands on the waist and all that). this doesn't mean he knows anything about what the signs mean
Exactly and he was just a small boy In that picture up there, I don't think he was up to 10 years in that picture, take a look at it well sir, just an innocent small boy having fun.

1 Like

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PenSniper: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Yeah, something is fishy alright.
No one can convince me that boy did not belong. The parents may've been shedding crocodile tears.
The moment i saw that photo with the hand signal, he lost my sympathy.
Please notice that the hand signals were perfectly displayed with the two hands. You have to be a veteran in the group to do that. Whether the parents knew is what i cannot say. Most of them have deceptive mien that'll prevent suspicion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PenSniper: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
complexBoss12:

rest if you don't have something to say. all I see is a free spirited boy. behind him you could see a young, which means that photo was probably taken around family, probably saying goodbye while moving back to school.

I wasn't there while Sylvester was killed, but this cultist narrative gives me ulcer, because many eye witnesses report from fellow student, never mentioned him as a cultist.

You can easily be decieved if you are a neophyte about cults. But i will have you know that cultists identify themselves by hand signals. That boy's 2-hand signals is not ordinary or coincidental. There is more to it.
They may have more than one cult groups in the school which always breeds rivalry always resulting to fatality.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PenSniper: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
PoliteActivist:

See what a lunatic got people thinking. A kid that was clearly beaten in front of other kids for "snitching".
LUN-atic O-LUN-loyo has no soul. She'll do anything for attention regardless what harm it causes. The insane woman is capable of murder!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

Forget about the woman. I've no use for that woman BUT this hand signal is more than the ordinary, period.
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
PenSniper:

Forget about the woman. I've no use for that woman BUT this hand signal is more than the ordinary, period.

You see how nonsense can warp people's thinking? Have you been living on the moon? That is the hallmark of our hip-hop age! That is normal hip-hop "attitude"! That is normal hip-hop pose for photos including me! Has NOTHING to do with cult! Geez! See below. There are things cultists use to identify themselves TAKEN TOGETHER. Isolated hand poses mean nothing

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
More

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
More more

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by floss(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Karemarealty288(m): 3:22am On Dec 20, 2021
PenSniper:

You not only myopic but delusional

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Capitalpunisher: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2021

PenSniper:
So ?
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by floss(m): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2021
PenSniper:
Stop acting weird please even if you are in person, know that here online you're been assessed to know your reasoning capacity... How can you say that because the small boy raised his both hands up you now say he's making signs cultist make, as a young male teenager how do you want him to pose for the camera when a photo is being taken?
I believe you have heard some parents telling their kids "Say cheers!!!" especially when they want to take a pic, so that cheers sign means the child is practising cultism or the parents are cultists right?...

Here is a picture of the famous footballer Sergio Aguero showing cult sign like you said after scoring a goal as he celebrate...

Let's learn to bite what we say with our teeth before saying them please

Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by 6abidugun: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2021
sad
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Seriously you type the with your hand nawa
Some people are more sick than kemi
So this kinda smallie you fit accuse am of been a cultist really ?
PenSniper:

No one can convince me that boy did not belong. The parents may've been shedding crocodile tears.
Please notice that the hand signals were perfectly displayed with the two hands. You have to be a veteran in the group to do that. Whether the parents knew is what i cannot say. Most of them have deceptive mien that'll prevent suspicion.
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Divoc19(f): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Let's not leave any stone untouched.
The finger sign is another clue.
Sentiments and Investigations don't go together.
His family may know more than they are telling us. Am not siding the school either
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PenSniper: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:

You are so sick and naive. What age are those who allegedly beat him ? Adults ?
Can you see how demented you are ?
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kvvngkhalifa202:

Stop wasting your time. That coukd be Lunatic Olunloyo herself. She has many monikers on Nairaland. And has Nairaland mod sympathizers.
She's of a certain age. People of that age don't understand trending hop-hop culture
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Queeeeeen: 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
PenSniper:

Oga, first of all, have you ever seen a cultist making such signs? I and my siblings also did that when we were young,does that make us cultists?

Even if he was a cultist,it doesn't justify what those boys did to him. They committed murder and that's it. You can't tell me that an 11 year old walked up to senior students and told them he wanted to join a cult and they agreed and beat him to death, and after that you expect us to clap for them or give them an award? If it where your brother will you comment this? How about giving him something to drink? Was that not deliberate murder? Just imagine your brother of 11 years passed through this and you heard that he gave he asked them to do it, will you allow those boys go? Let's just be sincere for once. If someone told you to take his life and you did, you still committed murder. Big murder. Get that into your skull.
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by Queeeeeen: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Divoc19:
Let's not leave any stone untouched.
The finger sign is another clue.
Sentiments and Investigations don't go together.
His family may know more than they are telling us. Am not siding the school either

His finger sign is nothing. Those boys killed him and that's it.
Re: Sylvesyter Oromoni's Autopsy Report Out, Shocking Content by PoliteActivist: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
flokii:

You dey mind all these emotion-laden people commenting on the boy's case? Kvvngkhalifa202, PenSniper, Cuttycoo, LilMissFavvy,  PenSniper,  Divoc19,

You are the ones being emotional, adding speculations to things you know nothing about. OTHER STUDENTS were there and in the same school, you know better than them! You know better than THE PARENTS! You know better than SYLVESTER HIMSELF! Stop commenting on things you don’t know much about, because you may unknowingly be supporting evil!
No one has ever suggested he was a member of a rival cult EXCEPT YOU!!

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO SAID THEY WERE INITIATING HIM INTO THEIR CULT!!!

They were initiating him into their cult inside the dormitory, in presence of other kids!

Here is what someone on the inside wrote. Someone who knows!

What I’m saying is not hear-say. I have personally been in touch with kids who were there when the kid was beaten.
The mad woman hears some FALSE but controversial theory that everyone has heard and she latches onto it for attention, termining it “investigative journalism”. This is why she needs to face some consequences or she’ll keep doing it. She went to jail once but it apparently has faded from her memory.

This was a theory that was debunked right at the beginning of this case because other students were there and told what happened and Sly himself spoke up before he died.
Here is what I was AUTHORITATIVELY told by kids who were THERE!!
It all started with them terrorizing him to join their cult, then later saying he snitched on them. They came to his dormitory durring sleeping hours - the other kids were there.
They said he snitched on them and were doing what they did as example to other kids, telling them same would happen to them if they ever told.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horrifying Real Life Experience With Ghosts In Abuja / Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month / How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.