Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony (10752 Views)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday / Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? / Deeper Life Church Pastor Wins A Car In Heineken ‘drink And Win’ Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Omotakins(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:
This has been pending for a while and I feel the urge to share before it's too late. I promised God I would testify if he granted my heart desire of a good job. My story goes thus;

I graduated from the university since 2014 and had no job. During this period, I equipped myself with handwork (fashion designing). When job wasn't forth coming, I decided to enrol for masters but continued the job hunt. The Masters was also a hurdle but I am glad I finally scaled through and graduated. Most people I hoped on to help me secure a job failed me. I kept applying for different jobs through online job sites. I was invited for tests and interviews most of which I didn't scale through. I was always sent REGRET MAILS.

I managed to get one small job last year September and as time went on, I felt I was wasting away. This wasn't what I intended for myself. I soaked my pillow with bucket of tears. I felt like a failure.

So in February 2021, I turned to my GOD.I was so tired of struggling. There was no one to lean on except God. I told God that I was tired and that if he was indeed my God, he should prove it from March.

In March ending, I got promoted in my workplace to a managerial position.

In April, I got another good job but I rejected it because I weighed the pros and cons and I felt I needed to work and gain experience in my new role.

In May/june, I got called by an organisation to redo my medicals and join them. You see,I actually got to the medical stage last year and then I didn't hear from them again so I moved on. Anyway, I resigned and joined them since it was a much more better place.

In September,God gave me a special birthday gift. I got my dream job; a multinational firm with great career prospects.

God didn't end there. Same September, I got a call from the HR of another multinational group. I wrote their test in October 2019,did their interview in February 2020 and I also didnt hear from them. Then in December 2020, they sent me a REGRET MAIL. I was so angry then. Now,the HR called me and she said "you did an interview with us in February last year. Would like to reconsider the job?.If yes, let's have a chat".

So in 2021, I got a PROMOTION and FOUR GOOD JOB OFFERS. All jobs were through online applications...there was no connection.

This is ME telling my EVER FAITHFUL GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
WHERE ARE THE FOOLS THAT SAY THERE IS NO GOD. REMEMBER I DID NOT CALL YOU THAT, GOD HIMSELF CALLED YOU THAT. Congratulations @kamNora. More testimonies in Jesus' name

2 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by richmote: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
faithfull18:
God is good. I can publicly testify. Just when you shift your focus from men and rely on Him totally, He shows up.
Totally correct.
The moment you forget about people and turn all your worries and fears to him He will show Himself.

I have witnessed this several times in my life

God is indeed faithful

3 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by oilmane(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:
This has been pending for a while and I feel the urge to share before it's too late. I promised God I would testify if he granted my heart desire of a good job. My story goes thus;

I graduated from the university since 2014 and had no job. During this period, I equipped myself with handwork (fashion designing). When job wasn't forth coming, I decided to enrol for masters but continued the job hunt. The Masters was also a hurdle but I am glad I finally scaled through and graduated. Most people I hoped on to help me secure a job failed me. I kept applying for different jobs through online job sites. I was invited for tests and interviews most of which I didn't scale through. I was always sent REGRET MAILS.

I managed to get one small job last year September and as time went on, I felt I was wasting away. This wasn't what I intended for myself. I soaked my pillow with bucket of tears. I felt like a failure.

So in February 2021, I turned to my GOD.I was so tired of struggling. There was no one to lean on except God. I told God that I was tired and that if he was indeed my God, he should prove it from March.

In April, I got another good job but I rejected it because I weighed the pros and cons and I felt I needed to work and gain experience in my new role.

In May/june, I got called by an organisation to redo my medicals and join them. You see,I actually got to the medical stage last year and then I didn't hear from them again so I moved on. Anyway, I resigned and joined them since it was a much more better place.

In September,God gave me a special birthday gift. I got my dream job; a multinational firm with great career prospects.

God didn't end there. Same September, I got a call from the HR of another multinational group. I wrote their test in October 2019,did their interview in February 2020 and I also didnt hear from them. Then in December 2020, they sent me a REGRET MAIL. I was so angry then. Now,the HR called me and she said "you did an interview with us in February last year. Would like to reconsider the job?.If yes, let's have a chat".

So in 2021, I got a PROMOTION and FOUR GOOD JOB OFFERS. All jobs were through online applications...there was no connection.

Congratulations
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by delzbaba(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please don't forget the vow you made to GOD while requesting for intervention and soaking your pillow, because we humans always say desperate things to GOD when we want his intervention then forget entirely when he answers prayers, so if you made any promise or vow to GOD while praying, don't forget to fulfill them. Congrats

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Geekop: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Our God is Good...
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by HOMA777: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Inspiring....

#ThankGod4God
#ItWillOnlyGetBetter
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by GodIsTheWayAnd: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
All Glory belongs to God
KamNora:

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Gana101(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations
I tap from this Grace
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by djpaparazzi(f): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations KamNora...
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by otagbuegede: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank God for you.

I claim my own miracles
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
KamNora:

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
I celebrate with You
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by lamdobaly(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations sir���. I tap from your blessings sir���
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Kingsbride1(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
congratulations
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by OBA117(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations dear...I shall also share my own testimonies in Jesus name.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you, Almighty father.
Victory....

❤❤❤❤
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by icon02(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
I have a God who never fail.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by DLSReigns: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations to you. Such turn around is what happens when we stop struggling and start abiding in him alone. With ease, doors will start opening. But the devil always makes us believe we can hussle our way through without God. Congratulations once more.

2 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by JohnAOne: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAI! (in Pst Adeboye's voice). grin

Congratulations dear, God did it for you (He'll do much more for me IJN. Amen!)

Btw, what Church do you attend?
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by KamNora(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
JohnAOne:
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAI! (in Pst Adeboye's voice). grin

Congratulations dear, God did it for you (He'll do much more for me IJN. Amen!)

Btw, what Church do you attend?
Catholic
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by gloriouslysunny: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=KamNora post=108622148]This has been pending for a while and I feel the urge to share before it's too late. I promised God I would testify if he granted my heart desire of a good job. My story goes thus;

This is ME telling my EVER FAITHFUL GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! THAT IS WHY I CALL HIM JEHOVAH OVERDO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Despite bubu failure and calamity I achieve a lot under his tenure.

Yes ooo my brother, last year and this 2021 na cash overflow...my cup runneth over.

2 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by zeb04(f): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Let me also share my own testimony to encourage someone here.

Last year, i wanted to do my masters. I completed my bachelors degree since 2013 and I felt it was time to upgrade academically.
I also needed it for my express entry. I wrote IELTS, asked my school to send my transcript to me, and then I started begging uncles, anybody to pls contribute no matter how small.

I dont have the money for a masters program, all my years of working in the hospital cannot even pay one third of my masters fee. I was so frustrated. How will I relocate out of this country or get a good paying job if i cannot even do masters.

I tried to use agent to get job abroad, they all scammed me.

By this time, i am already so tired, so frustrated. One day around November, I remember vividly I didn’t go to work, i was sleeping. Then i had my phone ping. Reluctantly I checked, and it was a mail from an organization. They said they wanted to pay masters for selected embryologist in Nigeria who cannot afford it.

In my mind, i said rubbish another scam. I even told them I will think about it.

Well reluctantly, i sent my documents. After 2 weeks i got admission from a university in Valencia spain , fully scholarship. To God be the glory i will be rounding up next February.

Please trust God, he said i know the plans i have for you, plans of good and not of evil. To give you an expected end.

Really, What God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by JohnAOne: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:
Catholic
Beautiful!
Have you received the Holy Spirit?
Speak in tongues?
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Abolarin24(m): 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations, pls share d online links
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by TinubuNG: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations to you op and all the best for us all .
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Majatechworks: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
ReacherSaidNoth:
cryImagine thanking the imported tribal god of Israel for things that functioning governments provide for their citizens.

Let me bust ur brain a little,that imported God u are talking about, just don't do anything bad for 3 days,don't eat,abstain from sex,just water only in the evening,then ask Him anything,just promise that u won't worship another god except Him and c d result at the time u want it.
Less I 4get His name is Jehovah!!!!
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Godshand21(m): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

Thanks be to God, He never fails.

Congratulations !
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by JohnAOne: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
zeb04:
Let me also share my own testimony to encourage someone here.

Last year, i wanted to do my masters. I completed my bachelors degree since 2013 and I felt it was time to upgrade academically.
I also needed it for my express entry. I wrote IELTS, asked my school to send my transcript to me, and then I started begging uncles, anybody to pls contribute no matter how small.

I dont have the money for a masters program, all my years of working in the hospital cannot even pay one third of my masters fee. I was so frustrated. How will I relocate out of this country or get a good paying job if i cannot even do masters.

I tried to use agent to get job abroad, they all scammed me.

By this time, i am already so tired, so frustrated. One day around November, I remember vividly I didn’t go to work, i was sleeping. Then i had my phone ping. Reluctantly I checked, and it was a mail from an organization. They said they wanted to pay masters for selected embryologist in Nigeria who cannot afford it.

In my mind, i said rubbish another scam. I even told them I will think about it.

Well reluctantly, i sent my documents. After 2 weeks i got admission from a university in Valencia spain , fully scholarship. To God be the glory i will be rounding up next February.

Please trust God, he said i know the plans i have for you, plans of good and not of evil. To give you an expected end.

Really, What God cannot do does not exist.
Wow! What a testimony. Congratulations.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Starships4u(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

Congratulations brotherly.
Do not forget yhur humble beginnings...(do not forget to help anyone yhu feel really needs help. Also make yhurself a ladder to other people's success).
Goodluck Man, greater heights.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Hkff: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oh
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Kingsolar: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

May this your God do it for me also soonest. AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheists Are Hypocrites / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? / 3 Lessons To Learn From Mary And Martha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.