Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My 2021 Wins — A Testimony - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony (10731 Views)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday / Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? / Deeper Life Church Pastor Wins A Car In Heineken ‘drink And Win’ Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Lewisdinho(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations, With God all things are possible
I'm super happy for You
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by solsticey2k3(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2021
I tell people that there has to be a GOD that ruleth over the affairs of man.

Man cannot just exist like that. If evil exists, don't you think good must also exist.

There is a GOD, only one GOD!

If you are alive and reading this, you are already experiencing his grace. Just need to get closer to Him.

Thank you for sharing your testimony @op

4 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by AvalonSpace(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Bravo
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by ThEGodFaThEr104: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:
Congratulations!
Champions

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by HELLASJ(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations buddy I tap from your grace...
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Eriokanmi: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2021
My case was quite similar to yours. God is ever faithful to those who really trust and obey Him. Na the homosapiens people I dey pity pass. They don't know that they're missing by claiming there's no God. What a golden opportunity wasting away in their lives. The Bible terms such people fools. God had never failed me since I ever knew Him.

OP, that's the secret...knowing God. Keep the faith alive. God had already answered your prayers but you didn't know. Remember He makes all things beautiful in His own time, not in your time. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Bankowner: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Great testimony to the glory of the Almighty God. This is telling us that the day we stop the 'I can do it by myself' or the ' I need a big man somewhere to help me' mentality and look only to the Living God, things will improve dramatically in our lives.

This year has been a year of accelerated advancement for me too. But only because I left everything at the foot of Christ and I didn't stop reminding Him that I was waiting on Him. Someday soon, I will also share my testimony.

3 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
This same God wey I dey beg for just one thing since 2017 embarassed
I go continue to dey beg am Sha whether him like am or not

3 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Nwaotu10(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Baba, do giveaway.
I get interview tomorrow, but I no get transportation fare to take run am.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by diogo23: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:
This has been pending for a while and I feel the urge to share before it's too late. I promised God I would testify if he granted my heart desire of a good job. My story goes thus;

I graduated from the university since 2014 and had no job. During this period, I equipped myself with handwork (fashion designing). When job wasn't forth coming, I decided to enrol for masters but continued the job hunt. The Masters was also a hurdle but I am glad I finally scaled through and graduated. Most people I hoped on to help me secure a job failed me. I kept applying for different jobs through online job sites. I was invited for tests and interviews most of which I didn't scale through. I was always sent REGRET MAILS.

I managed to get one small job last year September and as time went on, I felt I was wasting away. This wasn't what I intended for myself. I soaked my pillow with bucket of tears. I felt like a failure.

So in February 2021, I turned to my GOD.I was so tired of struggling. There was no one to lean on except God. I told God that I was tired and that if he was indeed my God, he should prove it from March.

In March ending, I got promoted in my workplace to a managerial position.

In April, I got another good job but I rejected it because I weighed the pros and cons and I felt I needed to work and gain experience in my new role.

In May/june, I got called by an organisation to redo my medicals and join them. You see,I actually got to the medical stage last year and then I didn't hear from them again so I moved on. Anyway, I resigned and joined them since it was a much more better place.

In September,God gave me a special birthday gift. I got my dream job; a multinational firm with great career prospects.

God didn't end there. Same September, I got a call from the HR of another multinational group. I wrote their test in October 2019,did their interview in February 2020 and I also didnt hear from them. Then in December 2020, they sent me a REGRET MAIL. I was so angry then. Now,the HR called me and she said "you did an interview with us in February last year. Would like to reconsider the job?.If yes, let's have a chat".

So in 2021, I got a PROMOTION and FOUR GOOD JOB OFFERS. All jobs were through online applications...there was no connection.

This is ME telling my EVER FAITHFUL GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Congratulations;;;;;; faithful heart never lose , more opportunities for you brother, i use it as a point contact to my life may the GOD of heaven that remembered you please remember me
Amen

2 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by idanone(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:
This has been pending for a while and I feel the urge to share before it's too late. I promised God I would testify if he granted my heart desire of a good job. My story goes thus;

I graduated from the university since 2014 and had no job. During this period, I equipped myself with handwork (fashion designing). When job wasn't forth coming, I decided to enrol for masters but continued the job hunt. The Masters was also a hurdle but I am glad I finally scaled through and graduated. Most people I hoped on to help me secure a job failed me. I kept applying for different jobs through online job sites. I was invited for tests and interviews most of which I didn't scale through. I was always sent REGRET MAILS.

I managed to get one small job last year September and as time went on, I felt I was wasting away. This wasn't what I intended for myself. I soaked my pillow with bucket of tears. I felt like a failure.

So in February 2021, I turned to my GOD.I was so tired of struggling. There was no one to lean on except God. I told God that I was tired and that if he was indeed my God, he should prove it from March.

In April, I got another good job but I rejected it because I weighed the pros and cons and I felt I needed to work and gain experience in my new role.

In May/june, I got called by an organisation to redo my medicals and join them. You see,I actually got to the medical stage last year and then I didn't hear from them again so I moved on. Anyway, I resigned and joined them since it was a much more better place.

In September,God gave me a special birthday gift. I got my dream job; a multinational firm with great career prospects.

God didn't end there. Same September, I got a call from the HR of another multinational group. I wrote their test in October 2019,did their interview in February 2020 and I also didnt hear from them. Then in December 2020, they sent me a REGRET MAIL. I was so angry then. Now,the HR called me and she said "you did an interview with us in February last year. Would like to reconsider the job?.If yes, let's have a chat".

So in 2021, I got a PROMOTION and FOUR GOOD JOB OFFERS. All jobs were through online applications...there was no connection.

congrat
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by luluosas(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by nnamdiosu(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2021
God is always God, regardless.
OP I suggest you turn this thread into a new topic, titled OUR 2021 WINS...so that this thread can turn into a testimoney thread as the test of us drops out wins for this year, no matter how small.

If I talk mine, it will be like a home video.
God is worthy to be praised. *Always

4 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Neyopumpy(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Big congratulations to you bro.
I use your testimony as a point of contact to all the good things I have been longing for God to do for me.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you Jesus!
Congrats bro
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by ziondaughter247: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

Beautiful testimony. What God cannot do does not exist! I like the fact that you acknowledged that there was no one to lean on except God.
Truly, your testimony is almost similar to mine. I could have sworn that I wrote this if not that the dates are different. My own testimony taught me that God alone and not man determines the course of our lives. Give all your cares and worries to him, and lean not on your understanding or that of any man. God bless you and continue to prosper you. This is just the beginning of what God is going to do in your life

3 Likes

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Enskynelson(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora congratulations. May God keep you to enjoy more of His favour and blessings in Jesus' name.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by hilltop007(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

Congratulations sir. Please which websites did you use for the job applications and can you also give me some hacks on job hunting. Thanks.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by StayMotivated: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations O.P, God is too faithful. I will share my testimony very soon.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by slan87(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations, you will always have more cause to celebrate
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by cayorday89(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations KamNora, I just want to correct a wrong belief you had, they did not fail you by not getting you a job, the system where they hoped they could help you out did not permit them. The ones you got, imagine them giving to those they know, you won't be having any of them now.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by Goldiness: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

I say a big congratulations to you and I thank God to what he has done in your life. And say the same blessings become my portion in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by FKMagazine(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

God is forever Faithful
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by faithfull18(f): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2021
God is good. I can publicly testify. Just when you shift your focus from men and rely on Him totally, He shows up.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by rottable(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Congrats Boss! I don't rely on people for jobs because they will find a way to disappoint.

I always pray and apply online. Although, I am not where I intend to be but I am not begging.

I wish you the very best in your endeavors.
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2021
E dey happen na. To those who do know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploit. I got my first job online by someone i never thought could connect me to. Some i seldom talked to. But that was it. I'm grateful to God for the experiences i had even as i look forward to a greater and better offer. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by chudez0147(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

Thank God for you bro..
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by nesgeeek(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2021
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. congratulations Op your time has come.

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by massive124: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations, God is Great
Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by ADude(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2021
The testimony of Jesus is a spirit of prophecy. Father Lord, I thank you for this one you did for this young man, I tap into this for my earnest desire before you. Lord my testimony is next here among my brethren. Amen

1 Like

Re: My 2021 Wins — A Testimony by dannex4adx(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
KamNora:

Congratulations! Our which is JEHOVAH JIREH is a faithful God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. / Describe Your Church In One Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.