Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Life Is Bla Bla Bla - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Bla Bla Bla (555 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is More Meaningless With God / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Thinking everyday

That's not a choice until I die... I must think..

Thinking till I'm gone

Wondering what....... finding no reason why

It's of no use to cry...

Ambitions in the mud..

Things getting worse..

Expecting twists and turns.... today is just another day...

What's the use of having wishes?

So , accusations and condemnations have become normal ..... the last time I stated I would consider rapping, it ended with 'YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED'

Now, I find it not amazing to consider anything at all

Life is Bla Bla Bla..... death shows nothing special ....

I ain't trying to sound smart..... that doesn't work... just saying my mind till the worst that can happen takes place...

Suicide is not necessary when other things can end it...... no access to music with my phone having issues

I would have listened to some dead people

I don't know the use of what I'm doing

I will just keep assessing

What have you been reading?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by ahmthankgod(m): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Nice poetry... grin
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by jalodo2: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Crystyano:
Thinking everyday

Thinking till I'm gone

It's of no use to cry...

Ambitions in the mud..

Things getting worse..

So , accusations and condemnations have become normal ..... the last time I stated I would consider rapping, it ended with 'YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED'

I ain't trying to sound smart..... that doesn't work... just saying my mind till the worst that can happen takes place...

Suicide is not necessary when other things can end it...... no access to music with my phone having issues

Mr Lazy beggar/scammer, keep ranting here from morning till night 24/7, while ur mates are doing odd jobs to survive . Oh! I forgot,u are waiting for who will sponsor ur musical career before u do anything. Keep up ur emotional rants to lure d hardworking ones to donate. You are just a cheap scammer. The most annoying part is ur abusing and bullshiting those that once helped u,but now believed u are a scam cos u keep evading verification, refuse to accept a job when offered one, av all d reasons in d world to escape knowing u personally. All u want is cash donations and nothing else
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by jalodo2: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Crystyano:
Thinking everyday

Thinking till I'm gone

It's of no use to cry...

Ambitions in the mud..

Things getting worse..

Bros, u are a bloody scammer. You know nairalanders are more emotional than checking out facts, and u are banking on it. Now u are now sending private messages ( wise man) but one day ur cup will b full, d moniker changing u do wont help u. Able bodied man that chose lying to collect money from people rather than working even after being offered a job. Keep hiding ur identity, one day, ur shame will b in display,and that face u are hiding will b all over internet.
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2021
jalodo2:
Bros, u are a bloody scammer. You know nairalanders are more emotional than checking out facts, and u are banking on it. Now u are now sending private messages ( wise man) but one day ur cup will b full, d moniker changing u do wont help u. Able bodied man that chose lying to collect money from people rather than working even after being offered a job. Keep hiding ur identity, one day, ur shame will b in display,and that face u are hiding will b all over internet.

Say that again
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2021
jalodo2:
Mr Lazy beggar/scammer, keep ranting here from morning till night 24/7, while ur mates are doing odd jobs to survive . Oh! I forgot,u are waiting for who will sponsor ur musical career before u do anything. Keep up ur emotional rants to lure d hardworking ones to donate. You are just a cheap scammer. The most annoying part is ur abusing and bullshiting those that once helped u,but now believed u are a scam cos u keep evading verification, refuse to accept a job when offered one, av all d reasons in d world to escape knowing u personally. All u want is cash donations and nothing else

Say that again
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Nice poetry... grin

How is it funny?

It seems you're used to certain lines...... you now think it's all about laughing baselessly.
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
jalodo2:
You mean he rejected a job offer? Bro please link me up with the job. I can relocate anywhere for the job. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
SmellySperm:

You mean he rejected a job offer? Bro please link me up with the job. I can relocate anywhere for the job. Thanks in anticipation

20,000naira per month.

Is that your ambition?
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

20,000naira per month.

Is that your ambition?
That's not my ambition
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

That's not my ambition

Then, ask the right questions next time before commenting on something you're coming across for the first time.
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by KnownUnknown: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crystyano:

Then, ask the right questions next time before commenting on something you're coming across for the first time.

Yes, he should have asked if your name is Ayomide Yussuff.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by SisterFire(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
jalodo2:
...Did he reject a job?
I hope u didn't offer him a marketing job or neolife super job?
Re: Life Is Bla Bla Bla by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
SisterFire:
...Did he reject a job?
I hope u didn't offer him a marketing job or neolife super job?

It was a job in which I would keep earning peanuts.... never enough for a human being.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus and the young rich man / Chinese Politicians Are Atheists / What Should Christians Do With A Bola Tinubu Presidency? By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.