Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario (25765 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Freestainworld(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nearly came to canada about 2 yrs ago, got admission at Niagra college then but couldn't make it due to few things I needed to put in place first, still hoping on visiting in near future.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nicklaus619(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
My supposed birth country embarassed
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Bouncin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Season of joy. May God continue to give us reasons to be happy in this life.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by lkillbrokehoes: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:

I think it's on the US - Canadian border not sure
On the US? smh undecided
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by lkillbrokehoes: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
missimelda01:
Keep your phone straight and take good pictures nau embarassed
Go and take the pictures for him now undecided
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by peacettw: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pictures look underwhelming
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Golan007: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Chuknovski:
Living the Canadian dream, cheesy am happy for you Op, I am looking forward to globe throttling soon, Gods grace

Please don't throttle the world o.

Globe trotting more like.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by OBALOLA55(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice.....
Weldone o bros op....enjoy

But make you find one Canadian or American sure dating sites for we keyboard warriors
Nor be to dey enjoy Niagara falls alone o

Do something for we niggarrrrs....find us sure dating site

COME ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Perfecttouchade: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Canada is lovely....Thanks to all our customers and prospective customers from Perfect Touch Aluminium

1 Share

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Gracess: 12:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nice one Op.

Hoping to visit too.

Enjoy yourself wella.

Compliments of the season.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by IbadeHQ: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
imran90:
Amen

I tap into that your prayer oooo.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
How viable is Canada for graduates. Not all that glitters are gold . I need a good answer. How do married couples cope , feed and pay school fees UpTo university levels. Matured answers please. From people who stay or have lived there
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by adecz: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
☃️☃️ Harmattan don reach Canada sef ❗️❗️☃️
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by jay2smart19(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
This pictures that are just looking like wuse on Sunday and a village stream in the east���
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by linearity: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
I thought Niagara fall is in the US.

Nice one op

There is the US and Canadian side, the fall divide the US and Canada on that North Eastern corridor.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by OldNairalander(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
See as we are promoting white man's tourism in a Nigerian forum.
What happened to show casing our tourism potentials to the world through this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Dapson73(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok. You guys should keep promoting other countries and their tourism centers, while neglecting your very own.
The other aunty is there showing us different types of foods, drinks and distillers from yet another country like we can't do research on our own to know about those places. Una try.

If with all these exposures and the grace to travel to any part of the world, you can't bring one or two things home to better the life of the common man, then all these are mere showoff and I'm not thrilled or facinated. Just so you know. undecided.

Bro, our leaders/government are our enemy. The level of insecurity alone in the country is enough for people to forsake this country.
Human lives mean nothing in this country.

The few of them who are doing great outside and want to invest one way or the other, bad government policies will not even allow thembto Excell.
Multiple taxes, no infrastructure, no social amenities, no security, extortion by several government agencies etc are the reasons this country keep retrogressing.

Let the OP enjoy his tour. It's a part of education.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Justinlean02:
Getting a good phone with high def camera is the way forward as images would be sold as Assests with NFT...

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

Checkout my signature only serious minded folks

Time to collect out of what he stole , Law of Karma
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nicklaus619:
My supposed birth country embarassed

Eyahhhh... Don't fret. Make effort to ensure it's your kids' birth country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by seborrhic: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok. You guys should keep promoting other countries and their tourism centers, while neglecting your very own.
Nigeria is blessed with a whole lot of places to travel from East to west to South-South to North(vast expanse of hills and sights to behold);but Buhari has made it a taboo to travel with how he made travelling in today's Nigeria a security risk and most regions crime zones with bandits,terrorists and kidnappers roaming free.
Travelling to the East alone during Xmas has always been an event not just for tourism in the villages but has economic impact on many villages,but clueless,vision less and corrupt people have ruined it.
Travel to Kebbi and you would marvel at the scenery.
So don't blame those posting abroad pictures,blame the failed leadership.

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Amule5000us(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dapson73:

Bro, our leaders/government are our enemy. The level of insecurity alone in the country is enough for people to forsake this country.
Human lives mean nothing in this country.

The few of them who are doing great outside and want to invest one way or the other, bad government policies will not even allow thembto Excell.
Multiple taxes, no infrastructure, no social amenities, no security, extortion by several government agencies etc are the reasons this country keep retrogressing.

Let the OP enjoy his tour. It's a part of education.

I didn't say they should not enjoy their tour o.

Anyways you're right but at least, if they invite one or two people over to come enjoy with them, it's not a crime. grin and maybe connect them from there, it's still ok.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Hintona(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
On the US? smh undecided

Why are you embarrassing yourself you this old man? grin

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
ednut1:
More
grin
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by moshino(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:

I think it's on the US - Canadian border not sure

You're correct. One part of it is in buffalo new york, and the other side of it is in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada, a tourist attraction on both sides. An amazing sight to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by RenaissanceGuy: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
this is just the beginning.

You shall have the grace and resources to visit all of you so desire.
Is this necessary? Who even told you he believes in "grace" in the first place?
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Imustnottalk: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:
The other aunty is there showing us different types of foods, drinks and distillers from yet another country like we can't do research on our own to know about those places. Una try.

If with all these exposures and the grace to travel to any part of the world, you can't bring one or two things home to better the life of the common man, then all these are mere showoff and I'm not thrilled or facinated. Just so you know. undecided.

Pele eh I too sabi carry your frustration go one corner make we see road

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Dapson73(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

I didn't say they should not enjoy their tour o.

Anyways you're right but at least, if they invite one or two people over to come enjoy with them, it's not a crime. grin and maybe connect them from there, it's still ok.

grin
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Pele eh I too sabi carry your frustration go one corner make we see road

Shut up!
It's people like you I'm speaking for. Instead of drooling over their enjoyment how about inviting you to join them? Or you want to remain a spectator in this life?

Uchu.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Imustnottalk: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Shut up!
It's people like you I'm speaking for. Instead of drooling over their enjoyment how about inviting you to join them? Or you want to remain a spectator in this life?

Uchu.
mumu speak for yourself I'm not as bitter as you are I want good things in my life so when I see good things I appreciate it ..even oyibo sef dey come Nigeria to learn Ono or two things about our culture and they post it maybe on their Facebooks or online so

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction / Nigeria Imposes 6-Month Travel Ban On 100 COVID-19 Regulation Defaulters / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.