Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario (25763 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Limassol(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you
Beware of desperation! If you are commited you will realise most of what these so-called agent claim to do are things you can actually do yourself. Besides, That amount may not be enough for your sojourn. I suggest you hutsle more, read and make inquiries before you eventually leave. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Imustnottalk: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
OldNairalander:
See as we are promoting white man's tourism in a Nigerian forum.
What happened to show casing our tourism potentials to the world through this forum?
you know sabi promote Nigeria own abi they stop you from doing that

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fun

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nyascobar1414: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
NL hoes will be professing love to Op to japa to canada.. Future is..........
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Chuknovski(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Golan007:

Please don't throttle the world o.

Globe trotting more like.

Thanks for the update, am aware though it's just that what happens here stays here,

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by osuagwumike(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
Faller:
My road trip to village 2021.... we left home by 5am...We entered God is good motor...Bandit holl us for road, Na there our road trip end
you are a clown
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by NWABUKA007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
I go drop my own soon
Live from Alberta
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by planetx: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
At least take better pictures if you are trying to impress gullible Nlanders with Canada wonder.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you
The t-fare and documents process will eat more than half of the money... N1.2 had value but naira seems to be useless during Good luck time, it's like 8k dollars but, now 1.2 no reach 3K dollars... Please avoid people that will DM you, keep your money safe abeg...

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by planetx: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss

Thank You, God bless you
Because the person you are referring to is the US embassy that will give you Visa.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by lordofreal(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Frenchkiss564 post=108635819]I thought Niagara fall is in the US.

Is in boarder between USA and Canada.
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Lekison(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
Mercychen:
Ok. You guys should keep promoting other countries and their tourism centers, while neglecting your very own.
The other aunty is there showing us different types of foods, drinks and distillers from yet another country like we can't do research on our own to know about those places. Una try.

If with all these exposures and the grace to travel to any part of the world, you can't bring one or two things home to better the life of the common man, then all these are mere showoff and I'm not thrilled or facinated. Just so you know. undecided.

But why do Nigerians have this kind of negative mentality?

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Nicklaus619(m): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Angelfrost:

Eyahhhh... Don't fret. Make effort to ensure it's your kids' birth country.

Nah why I dey hustle none stop be that oh
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by kassano22(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Well said bro. What is there to promote in Nigeria? A country that treats it's citizens any how. You cant even invest if you wanted to. You can't even bring your friends and colleagues to visit Nigeria because you are afraid for their safety. Like you said, traveling is part of education and i think everyone of us should embrace it.
Dapson73:

Bro, our leaders/government are our enemy. The level of insecurity alone in the country is enough for people to forsake this country.
Human lives mean nothing in this country.

The few of them who are doing great outside and want to invest one way or the other, bad government policies will not even allow thembto Excell.
Multiple taxes, no infrastructure, no social amenities, no security, extortion by several government agencies etc are the reasons this country keep retrogressing.

Let the OP enjoy his tour. It's a part of education.

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Frenchkiss564: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
ednut1:
there is Niagara us and Canada which are border towns. The red line in that map separates both countries. The lights in the second picture are from the usa side

Thanks for the free lesson
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by lkillbrokehoes: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:

Why are you embarrassing yourself you this old man? grin

Siofra go and read your books
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Iamolukorede(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Lol I understand, Tell me four things they can promote for us to see here in Nigeria?, and also within the space of a year, what have you as (individual) promoted ?, Look, it is when you see new things or expose to it. Is when you feel a trigger under your skin to make a video, picture et al.
My first time taking an international flights I was jus taking pictures and videos like a mumu somebody.

quote author=Mercychen post=108690747]Ok. You guys should keep promoting other countries and their tourism centers, while neglecting your very own.
The other aunty is there showing us different types of foods, drinks and distillers from yet another country like we can't do research on our own to know about those places. Una try.

If with all these exposures and the grace to travel to any part of the world, you can't bring one or two things home to better the life of the common man, then all these are mere showoff and I'm not thrilled or facinated. Just so you know. undecided.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by akojispy: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hintona:

I think it's on the US - Canadian border not sure
I thought u meant that Nigeria falls in the USA
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
not impressed. it looks like ijebu remo
NAWA for you. Ijebu Remo get Niagara Falls or such beautiful scenery??

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by HEAVEN4444: 6:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Zubaidabta12:

NAWA for you. Ijebu Remo get Niagara Falls or such beautiful scenery??

Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by NiklauseFred(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
I thought Niagara fall is in the US.

Nice one op

I think it's majorly in canada but kinda close to U.S.A
Re: Road Trip To Hamilton And Naigara Falls Ontario by Zubaidabta12(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=HEAVEN4444 post=108700326][/quote]
Answer the question naw abi you’re afraid of thunder that will fire you for lying to the contrary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Oshodi-Airport Road Construction / Nigeria Imposes 6-Month Travel Ban On 100 COVID-19 Regulation Defaulters / Car Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.