Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife (972 Views)

Woman Chases Man In Viral Video For Not Satisfying Her In Bed (PHOTOS) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
A video at our disposal captures the moment an unknown man chased his colleague with a cutlass for sleeping with his wife.

The shocking incident which happened in one of the cities in Ghana first saw the husband attacking the man who slept with his wife.

When he realized that his effort alone cannot win him the fight, he rushed back to pick a cutlass to butcher the man.

However, after the man saw him with the cutlass, he started running to save his life but that wouldn’t stop the husband from chasing him until those around intervened to restore peace.

Watch the video below;

https://www.browngh.com/angry-husband-chases-cutlass-sleeping-wife/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXpWw5poIJp/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Prosperous111(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
This look like a movie scens though cool
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
The topic self dey funny grin. . .
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Moeman: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
lol
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Comedian2019: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
He should be charged with attempted murder.
Foolish man that can not cable his wife to satisfaction, disturbing someone who's only trying to assist him.

Now that the idiot has been arrested, the randy morafuker can now go back and continue from where he stopped.
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na wa ooh!! grin grin
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Realmi: 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by yanabasee2: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
If I ever see my woman with another man in a bad position.... I will never have issues with the man.... My wife or girlfriend is going....

Except he forced her.. then he'd pay for it.... But if he sweettone her and she falls for it... then it's her fault... she's going to be with the man....
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Me....
Attempt to kill another man, all because my wife cheated on me with him, tufiakwa!!!!
It's my wife who broke her wedding vows, not the man, so if I should confront anyone, it should be the person who took the vows with me...

So what if he succeeds in killing the man and then goes to prison for murder, what then?? He goes to prison for murder and the wife will definitely move on with another man. So he has wasted his life, all for nothing...

So it's better, he just sends the woman parking asap, than attempt to kill anyone...
Re: Husband Chases Man With Cutlass For Chopping His Wife by Wuminity(f): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:
The topic self dey funny grin. . .
I swear grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Anti Christ Comes And Bans Mouth Gig(picture) / Looking For A Serious Girlfriend / As A Lesbian How Do You Feel When Your Lesbian love Sucks Your Vagina?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.