Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly (4969 Views)

Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders / How To Find New Shitcoins With 0 Holders And 1 Minute Old / New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hatoken is the token from our own Inksnation.

Inksnation has been on and thriving since 2019 currently with over 5million members from previous year.

All roads in the inksnation ecosystem currently leads to the massive global relaunch in 2022.

As a wise investor buy this bep20 token now as the zeros are burning up real fast.
Just within 72hrous, it's moved from 13 Zeros to 7 Zeros.
With a market cap of over $1m and holders going from 750 to almost 8,000 holders in the space of 72hrs.

Find Hatokenholders on telegram if you want to buy

You can also buy directly from your trust wallet if you know how.

If you dont know how, then hola at me.

You can't buy with as little as 1k, 2k etc and bad millions of Hatoken.
2022 is a going to produce a lot of Hatoken and szc millionaires.
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hatoken holders get set...

Go and bag enough hatoken now

More zeros are being killed faster and faster from 13 to 7 zeors withing 72hrs of presale

Token holders from 750- over 7000 within 72hours

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by IsaOO1: 1:07am On Dec 20, 2021
How market?
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by armstrongkevwe: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2021
Gnosticstudent:

Inksnation has been on and thriving since 2019 currently with over 5million members from previous year.

All roads in the inksnation ecosystem currently leads to the massive global relaunch in 2022.

As a wise investor buy this bep20 token now as the zeros are burning up real fast.
With a market cap of over $1m and holders going from 750 to almost 8,000 holders in the space of 72hrs.

Any updates on the launch of this token??
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by udede(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2021
Gnosticstudent:

I'm interested how do I begin
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2021
udede:

I'm interested how do I begin

Find hatokenholders on telegram and join to get more information
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
*TO THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSE ABOUT PINKOIN/PINKMONEY AND NEWLY LAUNCH HATOKEN.*

Pls try read This

*PLEASE TRY TO READ READ THIS PIECE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND SHARE TO OTHERS AS I MAKE THIS CLARIFICATION NOW!*

*✍️THIS TIME INKSNATION DID WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL EVER BE GRATEFUL FOR*

*✍️BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOME PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T SEE THE GREEN LIGHT*

*✍️I HAVE PERSONALLY TRIED MY BEST TO CARRY SOME CLOSE PEOPLE ALONG*

*✍️BUT SOME ARE STILL SEEING INKSNSTION IN THE OLD GARMENT. ANYWAY OPPORTUNITIES MIGHT BE MADE FOR EVERYONE ON EARTH BUT NOT ALL WILL GRAB AND BENEFIT GREATLY FROM THEM*

*✍️ON THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HATOKEN AND PINKOIN��.*

*✍️PINKOIN WAS A LOCAL CRYPTOCURRENCY. IT WASN'T SET TO ENTER GLOBAL MARKET, I MEAN COINMARKETCAP. IT WAS ONLY BUILT ON PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN(INKSLEDGER BLOCKCHAIN). PEOPLE WHO STUDY CRYPTOCURRENCY LONG AGO CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND THAT.*

*✍️NOW WITH ALL THE FRUSTRATIONS UDI HIMSELF PASSED THROUGH FROM THE FEDERAL GOVT AND EFCC FOR PAYING PEOPLE MINIMUM OF $11 DAILY LAST YEAR AUGUST TO DECEMBER. HIS TEAM DECIDED TO LAUNCH A HUMAN RACE COIN WHICH IS HEADING TO COINMARKETCAP, COINGECKO, COINBASE AND BE LISTED IN SEVERAL EXCHANGE MARKETS INCLUDING ON BINANCE EXCHANGE AND ROQQU AMONG OTHERS.*

*✍️BUT THIS HATOKEN IS FIRSTLY LAUNCHED ON GLOBAL DEX EXCHANGE, (POOCOIN.APP AND PANCAKESWAP). TRUST ME, ONCE COIN ENTERS HERE AND IT CAME WITH LIQUIDITY WHICH ENABLES THE COIN TO BE READY FOR TRADING. BUYING & SELLING AT YOUR WILL. NO RESTRICTIONS.*

*✍️FROM LAST FEW DAYS TILL NOW THIS HATOKEN HAS DELETED 6 ZEROS. THIS MEANS PEOPLE HAS MADE A LOT PROFITS. SOME WHO BOUGHT WITH 30K CAN BE COUNTING 200K BY NOW OR MORE THAN. SOME WHO BOUGHT MUCH LIKE 100 BILLIONS WITH $100(60K) WON'T BE LESS THAN 400K NOW OR MORE THAN DEPENDING ON THE TIME THEY BOUGHT.*

*TRUTH STILL REMAINS THAT THIS COIN(HATOKEN) CAN'T STOP GROWING INSPITE OF OCCASIONALLY DIP WHICH IS NORMAL WITH ANY COIN ON GLOBAL EXCHANGE MARKET OR WALLET.*

*I BEG YOU, BAG ENOUGH NOW. FROM TOMORROW THIS COIN WILL GO VIRAL THE MORE AFTER FULL LAUNCHING. THE UPWARD TREND WILL BE AMAZING. AND YOU WILL THANK ME LATER FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME.*

*✍️✍️✍️*
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
*�$HATOKEN UPDATE �*

Simple calculation for $hatoken 1Billion holders !!

If you hold 1billion HATOKEN

Let's do the calculation

1 billion multiplied by 0.00006

1,000,000,000 × 0.00006 = 90,000 US dollar

That means $hatoken have cancelled more 4 zeros from the 8 zero it has before..

Now calculate $90,000 in naira

Which is 38 million naira
(#38,000,000)

Take this as a very good reason to hold.
*PLEASE HOLD FOR LONG.. $HATOKEN TO THE MOON !!!*

*NOTE: THERE IS STILL TIME TO ACCUMULATE 1BILLION $HATOKEN.. BUY, HOLD & ENJOY IN DUE TIME.. YEAR 2022 GO SWEET FOR ALL $HATOKEN HOLDERS.. PLEASE BUY & HOLD, DON'T PROCRASTINATE !!*
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hi guys,
It is a blissful Afternoon from this side.

Guess what?
$HATOK is MOONING, HATOKEN is gaining global recognition in the Meme Space.

Just 2 hrs ago,
Yahoo Finance Publish a powerful article about $HATOKEN

Read Below and share far and wide

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/hatoken-hatok-launches-world-biggest-100000167.html

We are at the introductory stage into the Token Space, we promise all who can hold $HATOK for a very long time that we are all going to become Millionaires.

BUY $HATOK, HOLD $HATOK, BAG MORE $HATOK

$HATOKEN �� to the moon �����������������
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
I REPEAT WE ARE REGISTERED IN WYOMING, USA AS A MEMBER MANAGED DAO, MEMBER MANAGED BECAUSE WE WILL HAVE BOTH HUMAN AND SMART CONTRACT INVOLVEMENTS. BEING A DAO IS A BIG ADVANTAGE, WE CAN DECIDE DAILY ON WHAT TO DO AND HOW OUR INVESTMENTS SHOULD GO IN INKSNATION DAO WE CALL THAT COLLECTIVE MASS AGREEMENT. (CMA)

WE ARE NOT JUST DOING CRYPTO OR MEME TOKEN, WE ARE ON A MISSION TO GIVE VALUE TO HUMANITY AND BRING THE MASSES OUT OF POVERTY. MANY OF YOU ARE BANKING ON YOUR TRUST IN ME AND MY DIRECTION DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH HELL. SO IF WE AGREED THAT MOST MASSES TURNED WHALES SUD LOCK SO THAT THE COMING WHALES WILL BE COMFORTABLE TO DANCE IN THEN WE SUD BE CAREFUL WHAT WE DO FOR SELFISH REASONS.

WITH OUR STRATEGIES, THE RICH COMING LATER WILL BECOME WEALTHY BY LIFTING THE POOR INTO BECOMING RICH.

SO THE POOR BECOMES RICH
AND THE RICH BECOMES WEALTHIER.

FOR NOW ANY MAJOR WITHDRAWAL MIGHT COME FROM THE MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM BUT WITH CAUTION INORDER TO MARKET AND DEVELOP ALL WE HAVE IN PIPELINE SINCE THERE WAS NO PRESALE AND WE ALSO LOCKED THE LP.

BY GOD'S GRACE YOUR WHALES WILL FLOOD IN FROM JANUARY.
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

REMEMBER WE ARE ONE UNITED GLOBAL FAMILY BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN.
ALL DECISIONS MUST NOT BE SELFISH OR FOR ONE PERSON BUT ALL ACTIVITIES AND DECISIONS MUST BE FOR THE BETTER GOOD OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT.

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED

ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG JOURNEY FROM THE PARENT GROUP @INKSNATION TO HERE @HUMANASSETOKEN TRAINING US ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES SINCE 2018 TILL DATE.

ALL OUR EFFORTS WILL NOT GO IN VAIN BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
HATOK ARMY guess���� what??

Google search engine has recognized HATOKEN ($HATOK) as the World's biggest Meme Token.

This is just the beginning of a Massive Movement towards Global Conquest.

Do your search by typing
"World's biggest Meme Token" in the search engine.

HODL YOUR HATOKEN TIGHT.

WE MOON �������
���

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Page 8 of the whitepaper says that InksNation has over 10 million registered users from its parent company actually that's undrerrated we have over 23 million members. Most of those one who do not buy HATOKEN now will be receiving theirs in form of airdrop as we have brought lots of people in the nuks and cranny of africa into Blockchain.

Secondly stop overemphasizing things, read or type it exactly as it is in the whitepaper. It says the parent group has over 100k members in telegram and over 10 million guaranteed holders before the 20th burn week.

If you are here to criticize the project do that with facts and not assumed conclusions.

Furthermore, if you are not satisfied with us you are not forced into joining us.

Thanks you.
Have a lovely day

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hatoken price 4days ago 28th Dec 2021

1B- $4 ( #2,400)
10b-$38( #23,000)

Current market price hatoken 31dec 2022

1B - $22( #12,500)
10b - $215(#120,000)

Buy, Bag and HOLD MORE HATOKEN
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 2:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Add HATOK to your watchlist on CMC by tapping on Star ⭐ and scroll down, vote for good �

HURRAY isn't this phenomenal, HATOKEN has been listed on the almighty CMC in less than 3weeks

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hatoken/
���
Help your investment grow, do all the shill/vote tasks now to attract and bring in new investors������

/LETS_SHAKE_CRYPTO_WORLD_WITH_HATOK_SURE_X1000_TOKEN

HATOK IS EPIC❤️���� More big things coming and in togetherness we can make it beyond moon���
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hotoken Holders go bag more Hatoken

Go and BUY Hatoken Now

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Pk01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gnosticstudent:
Hotoken Holders go bag more Hatoken

Go and BUY Hatoken Now
what is the easiest way to buy this coin? .. I don't have the 37k to swap bnb on trust wallet
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pk01:
what is the easiest way to buy this coin? .. I don't have the 37k to swap bnb on trust wallet

The easiest way is to buy bnb, go to DAAPS on trust wallet, get to poocoin and swap ...
You can get from a little as 10k
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by RenaissanceGuy: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Broad day S C A M!

2 Likes

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
See roadmap

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
GOOD NIGHT BLESSED UNIVERSAL CHILDREN

REMEMBER

• 2022 IS OUR YEAR

• ALL THAT WAS LOST IN 2021, WE GONNA RECOVER IN DOUBLE FOLD.

• THE TRUSTOR OF THE MISSION IS STILL ACTIVE

• INKSNATION IS ON A GLOBAL MOVEMENT OPERATING FROM WYOMING, USA.

• WE ARE ONE UNITED GLOBAL FAMILY BUILT ON BLOCKCHAIN

• THE INKSNATION TEAM LOVE YOU ALL AND THEY LOVE THE HUMAN RACE TO THE MOON.

FINALLY,
• DON'T MISS OUT ON THE NEXT GLOBAL TRENDING MEME TOKEN - $HATOKEN

BUY NOW - BAG MORE - HODL ON

PRAY FOR THE HUMAN RACE
HUMANITY FIRST ABOVE ALL THINGS
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by CrownWale93(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
How is it a scam, please enlightened us�
RenaissanceGuy:
Broad day S C A M!
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by RenaissanceGuy: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2022
CrownWale93:
How is it a scam, please enlightened us�
It's the same Inksnation that ran away with billions of naira of people's money through ponzi scheme.
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by CrownWale93(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
I never knew anything about the inknation or so but this Hatoken is a blockchain initiative. So I don't think there is any secret here because all transactions are recorded publicly on blockchain.
Tho my own opinion and little knowledge on blockchain.
RenaissanceGuy:
It's the same Inksnation that ran away with billions of naira of people's money through ponzi scheme.
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
If success is cheap, everyone would have been successful ; If the road to success was straight many would have been enjoying success long ago.

But am sorry, it is not ! If you are expecting your dreams to come through cheaply, then you need a change of mind

Success is not for people who give up easily, it is not for lazy people, it is not for people who give excuses.

Success comes to men and women who are dedicated.

It is only success that can turn your mockers into your workers

Show me a man who never takes *risks* and i will show you a man who never accomplishes a thing.

Poverty does not die by fire. It dies by a calculated hardwork*

It takes the rolling of a dice to cast a six

Nothing is worst than missing an opportunity* that would have changed your life

When you see people who are making money genuinely join them

Too much of analysis* leads to paralysis
The more excuses you make the lesser money in your pocket.
Be wise

Be a part of this opportunity�

BUY HOLD HOLD HOLD HATOKEN

Crypto is the future and most of us missed out on Bitcoins when they were a few $$ each; those who bought Bitcoin a few years ago are now multi-millionaires.
Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Many done and dusted

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Uuii: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

Re: Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Think

(1) (Reply)

6 Excellent Tips To Wealth By Warren Buffett / How Much Will #1M Yield In A Fixed Deposit Account For A Period Of 1 Year / Looking For A Buyer For Your Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.