Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video (15557 Views)

FAAN Shuts Down KFC Outlet At Lagos Airport Over Discrimination / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning / My Ordeal At Soekarno-hatta International Airport Jakarta, Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by GloShare(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by VanMoyez: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am a victim. I am being held at this same 4cking hotel where they are charging each person $100 per night! It is just sooo bad! Over 90% of the people here are Nigerians.

You will held for the first 3 days before they do their "scam" test, and if your result comes out positive for both the antigen and PCR test, you will be held for an extra 4 days making 7 in total!

They will not allow external testing to be done on you as they know your result will likely be negative. I took every precaution and did my covid test at a designated testing lab in Lagos before I traveled, and my result was negative! Your passport will be sized at the airport and you won't have a choice but follow through their shenanigans!

It is a really shame and I will NEVER come to this country again!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Le2money(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
They shud thank God for their own.....UK own worst pass this one...u go dey count 35 beans inside your plate plus biscuit. That's all and they paid 2280 pounds.....for afternoin den go give you bread wey be like 20 naira bread plus something that looked like hotdog �.....that's all

newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ephieJlvaX4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXqe4HiLHIC/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by CuteTj(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Well I used Kotoka Airport, Ghana back in September and I had no reasons to complain about the Covid test process. I understand the process might have changed since then.
Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
newswires:

You can come back.

As a people we are an international disgrace, we give and accept bribes for covid tests, it's known world wide. Ghana is only protecting it's reputation so it does not get blacklisted because of nigerians with fake test results .

You can always fly back and use another country if you are in a hurry.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 200naira: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Only God knows why the MOD refused to push this to the front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/6779367/fake-covid-results-ghana-personal#106311556

Until when so many people fall victims

Seun and other mods are not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by JaskanFactor: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
you are not supposed to be travelling around at time like this, except if you travelling to where you want to take shelter from the tribulation of the beast system. All i can say is this, its a great time to be an introvert. Keeping jetting around the world till the day plane wount find place to land except in bush or water.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by ugodson(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na small Ghana dey treat Giant of Africa like this? Nigeria is FINISHED no be swear

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Lush100(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordGuru1:

Below is Strictly for those that have vowed to Reject the deactivation of their God-given Brain! Like, Fill in the gaps and quote me with the Correct truthful Sentence. If you know, you know. wink

The vaccine is the virus

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Franking: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigerians are always narrating one story or the other. Naija don cast. From ordinary Ghana and Togo to India.

Nobody cares about Nigerians. Sidan for one place kwanu whosai. Una shame don dey shame me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sorry to say these guys leave Ghana alone stop going there those son bitch hate Nigerian with passion stop going there they have never be our friends or neighbour.

Before I used to respect and love them but since I realised they have made up their mind to be our enemy sorry I don't give a shit who the bleep is any Ghanaian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PoliteActivist: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lush100:

The vaccine is the virus

See genius o

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by planetx: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
VanMoyez:
I am a victim. I am being held at this same 4cking hotel where they are charging each person $100 per night! It is just sooo bad! Over 90% of the people here are Nigerians.

You will held for the first 3 days before they do their "scam" test, and if your result comes out positive for both the antigen and PCR test, you will be held for an extra 4 days making 7 in total!

They will not allow external testing to be done on you as they know your result will likely be negative. I took every precaution and did my covid test at a designated testing lab in Lagos before I traveled, and my result was negative! Your passport will be sized at the airport and you won't have a choice but follow through their shenanigans!

I thought they said you have to be vaccinated to enter Ghana since December 12th.
Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ghana is a wicked country..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PetroDolla2020: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ghana is a BLESSED country! Those wishing evil on Ghana will reap evil, in Jesus Name!

360command:
Ghana is a wicked country..
Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
VanMoyez:

Ghana, secretively very wicked people

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana is a BLESSED country! Those wishing evil on Ghana will reap evil, in Jesus Name!

I know this scam dey do.. this is a government scam. They need the money to pay up debt which is why they falsify covid-19 result of foreigners. When you are been isolated, they did prescribe to you to buy vitamin c only..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by mytty: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'M FULLY CONVINCED THAT YOU KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD GLOBALLY, ESPECIALLY WITH THE UNFOLDING OF RECENT EVENTS, (COVID, VACCINES, LOCKDOWNS, QUARANTINE, ETC)

I bring you SOLUTION as to what YOU MUST DO NOW,
because you must do something now,
These events might look shadowing but I tell you the gospel truth, THE MAIN THING IS AROUND THE CORNER,

NOW LISTEN TO JESUS HIMSELF (
so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Matthew 24:33 KJV)

BE BORN AGAIN, AND IF YOU HAVE, GET MORE SERIOUS WITH HIM,

SEE, THESE ARE NEVER things you should joke with,
JESUS LOVES YOU SO MUCH, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE READING THIS POST,

BELIEVE AND CONESS THIS SIMPLE PRAYER

SAY (LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD,
I BELIEVE YOU DIED AND GOD ROSE YOU UP AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY FOR MY JUSTIFICATION, I'M NOW A NEW CREATURE OLD THINGS ARE PASSED AWAY,
I NOW RECEIVE THE GIFT OF THE HOLY GHOST, THANK YOU JESUS) Amen

Stay glue with God's word and don't let/allow any take away your CROWN, selah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Drogunov: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

What goes round comes round, phuqer! You reap what you sow. You cannot plant thistle and reap apples. Punkass rinkydink!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PetroDolla2020: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tell your folks to stay at home and stop making noise. Did anyone send them to Ghana? They say Ghanians hate them, so why are they still going to Ghana?

360command:
I know this scam dey do.. this is a government scam. They need the money to pay up debt which is why they falsify covid-19 result of foreigners. When you are been isolated, they did prescribe to you to buy vitamin c only..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PetroDolla2020: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
I don’t have time for ediots, huh?

Drogunov:

What goes round comes round, phuqer! You reap what you sow. You cannot plant thistle and reap apples. Punkass rinkydink!
Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Drogunov: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I don’t have time for ediots, huh?

Yet you responded to my post, ass wipe. You love the attention arsehole. You just love the attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by 360command: 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Tell your folks to stay at home and stop making noise. Did anyone send them to Ghana? They say Ghanians hate them, so why are they still going to Ghana?

a fraud is a fraud, stop your talk on stay in your home country. People travel for certain reason. I travel to other countries for certain reason. You travel also but I know you will not like discrimination of any kind.
Travel might not only be moving from one country to the other . You can travel from Accra to kumasi and still experience some type of fraud or discrimination.

What is bad is bad and what is wrong is wrong, I am not here to argue with you but we must learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PetroDolla2020: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2021
In the 1980s, when Ghana was going through severe political and economic crises, do you know the insults, vilification and outright disrespect Ghanaians received at the hands of Nigerians, particularly at the Lagos airport?

Ghanaians were made to form separate queues at the Lagos airport and subjected to extra searches, humiliation and arrested for no reason.

Today, the same bunch of hypocrites are shouting ill treatment from Ghana?

They even celebrate their meanness and wickedness to the good people of Ghana with Ghana Must Go! Ghana has since gone, what are nigerians therefore looking for in Ghana? The same Ghana you vilified, humiliated and sent packing twice in the 1980s?

Drogunov:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by PetroDolla2020: 12:02am On Dec 20, 2021
I won’t waste my time on a jerk like you. You called Ghana a wicked country, after studying in that country? I think you need prayers.

360command:
a fraud is a fraud, stop your talk on stay in your home country. People travel for certain reason. I travel to other countries for certain reason. You travel also but I know you will not like discrimination of any kind.
Travel might not only be moving from one country to the other . You can travel from Accra to kumasi and still experience some type of fraud or discrimination.

What is bad is bad and what is wrong is wrong, I am not here to argue with you but we must learn to call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by LordOfTheGame: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2021
LordGuru1:

Below is Strictly for those that have vowed to Reject the deactivation of their God-given Brain! Like, Fill in the gaps and quote me with the Correct truthful Sentence. If you know, you know. wink

The vaccine is the virus!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by InvertedHammer: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2021
newswires:

/
These idiots should stop patronizing Ghana.

Use the power you have which is your money.

Must we cry for everything?

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by Reflect7: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Lush100:

The vaccine is the virus

You get sense.

My mum is 76 years and I've never seen her cough or sneeze, or blow her nose ONCE. Till she took this jab, and now, all she does is cough and sneeze. She insists it's ''not covid'', and plans to take the 'booster' jabs. I'd advised her not to touch those jabs, but I guess she knew better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by CanadaOrBust: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Reflect7:

You get sense.

My mum is 76 years and I've never seen her cough or sneeze, or blow her nose ONCE. Till she took this jab, and now, all she does is cough and sneeze. She insists it's ''not covid'', and plans to take the 'booster' jabs. I'd advised her not to touch those jabs, but I guess she knew better.

Your mum is a wise woman
Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by goslowgoslow(m): 2:21am On Dec 20, 2021
TheTourist:
Sigh. Nigeria will disgrace you everywhere.
This one just carry phone to comment no comprehension at all! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video by goslowgoslow(m): 2:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Reflect7:

You get sense.

You can lie sha ...liar Mohammed dey learn from you!
You have never seen your mum sneeze, or blow her nose once! Haha only voluntary action sef go make person cough or sneeze talkless of dust wey full Naija ....sofry sofry dey lie you hear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borders: FG Refuses Entry For 1,111 Irregular Migrants In 2 Months / Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.