Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? (14789 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by damkin24(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Soon
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Crafteck1: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Marriage equates setting down? So you cant ve single and at rest? Ur head hit floor when u small?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by seanwilliam(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tbh, it’s not part of top 30 things I have in mind ..

But I want to have a kid atleast . I still don’t want my child to be raised by a single mother grin
Hopefully by next year.. I’ll decide grin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Paramount01(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Opeyemiextra:
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.

How old are you?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Donpenny(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
When ever dollar become 150 again and petro sell for 165naira cool

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Thought they said Women plenty pass the he-goatsgrin

Na so so Lamentations dey come from the he-goats on this Threadgrin

100% of the women in the world only wants to settle with the 30% financially well endowed he-goats in the world.

Hope you gerrittsgrin

If you don't gerrit, forgerritgrin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kaido:
This morning I overheard some ladies saying that the moment a man marries a woman...he has already signed up for war & problems. They all laughed. My heart stopped beating for some seconds.

They didn't know I heard them. Wahala dey o!
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
visaclick:
These agbaya men that are not ashamed to go to market even at 35 grin

Lol Eleereebuuhgrin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by BarrElChapo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg

A 2021 post making FP in 2023 what a wow 😏
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Same here man. We're the same age. It's too early now i guess. Marriage shouldn't be the first thing on a young Nigerian male mind with the present economy. Establishing my name in the animation industry already. I have a couple of female friends i can pick from when i want to get married.
Can't even be involved in a serious relationship. What's the point?
toor why is marriage scary... If u have female friends definitely there should those who tick the boxes u want... One question how can one handle sexual pressure when not in a deep relationship... Or doesn't wanna mingle with ladies...
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Edoziesmart(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Especially those guys , too many unmarried men on this forum.
Siofra keep kwayet
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by bluefilm: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
I plan to save just one nigerian girl from the stigma of not being married in less than four weeks from now.

So help me God.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by ajepako(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Waiting to hear from seun our class captain, Mynd44 assistant class captain, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl and iyangbali

Sule tongue
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Acidosis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

She's married.

Really? Ah!
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.

You are married now... Hope you are not making your husband miserable? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by wumi2017(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
God's time is d best
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by SonofGod231: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
I'm too picky.Haven't seen what I'm looking for yet. So this year isn't looking good,next year isn't too and the upper one isn't looking better.
With two kids already from different women that wouldn't abort,I rest my humble case concerning marriage.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by LivingSage: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
My Nairaland in-law should help me beg Jennifer (Jennyclay).

It may take me 20 years time before I can afford 5 bottles of 13m wine she set as criteria for her hands in marriage.

Jennifer, I'll be quite old that time.

I broke, u carry, we're perfect match.
Let's get married, Let love lead my petite Jenny kiss
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by newfhace(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmmm..... Make i dey observe.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Divoc19(f): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Never again
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by EDOSBROWN: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
As soon as candidlady Is' ready to marry me
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Emdebby2: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
God's time is the best.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Tonytonex(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
For this APC government?
When things are on the increase?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by noblebright1: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Divoc19:
Never again

You'll fall in love again with the right person okay, He'll do it for you
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Is marriage an achievement?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Kevineleven(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
plsdisvirginme:
adopt me
You be orphan?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Letuspray4niger: 3:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Still looking for the right person
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by zinolurv(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Let's recover and build together 🤞

Opeyemiextra:
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Asandish: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2023
They want sex before marriage ☹️☹️
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Asandish: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2023
DyingFetus:
I haven't seen yet my beautiful virgin muslimah princess , my sweet Lolita :-)

MonshaAllah 😍
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2023
Asandish:
They want sex before marriage ☹️☹️
you mean the rich bad boys you meet?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by UnfairLife7(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Stevedison:
I plan to impregnate my gf next year. No plans for marriage for now. I just want to have a baby. This marriage drama is something I am not yet ready for.
you think you're wise. She will abort it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’ / Coronavirus Giveaway Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.