Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? (14762 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Stawner16(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
obembet:

The matter tiree me o

Dear good Nairalanders, am available o

Where are you based? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by manchyme: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Opeyemiextra:
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.
are u married now or still waiting for stable source of income?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Expanse2020(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Me planning in the next 3years when my fellow Nairalander IconicR become 20years because I don't want you people to tell me am doing child abuse grin grin grin but that doesn't stop her receiving my gbola steady every weekend as break

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by vickydevoka(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tianow:
I don see wife oo na money no de baba. Wish I had means
Me I see money buh wife no dey. De one way I see, de give me rules and regulations
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Klass99(f): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by manchyme: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.

Are you married now or still holding your miserable tag alone?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by manchyme: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jidemoo:
Next 2-5yrs

Are you now married?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by vinsilva(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Negroid001:

Same here man. We're the same age. It's too early now i guess. Marriage shouldn't be the first thing on a young Nigerian male mind with the present economy. Establishing my name in the animation industry already. I have a couple of female friends i can pick from when i want to get married.
Can't even be involved in a serious relationship. What's the point?
The economy can really be frustrating! I am doubling the hustle on my end. Not in any relationship presently too. I had to set my priorities right a year or twoo ago! Best decision that I have taken in the time in-between

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by vinsilva(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Miravik900(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
obembet:

The matter tiree me o

Dear good Nairalanders, am available o

Hope your pvssy still tight and fresh with better odour?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Kevineleven(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
No marriage bro, I plan to adopt as many orphans as possible, raise them as my own.
At least 20 orphans, I no get time for women wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Joshforeal: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Twoclans:
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.
Can we be friends with Benefits? Not interested in marriage also
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Basiljoe: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Basiljoe: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Exceed15:
Is better sometimes to stay single. Marriage is full of problems.
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Basiljoe: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
clockwisereport:
Marriage only favours women
If you know, you know.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Arijude(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

She's married.
are you too married?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Jflex07(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice2023:

At old age u will suffer alone.

How e take concern you. At old age some people wey marry no dey suffr?

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by icankel: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
I wasn't ready to settle down years back but I had nice women then but now that am ready I can't find anyone to settle with. Been praying about it and even asked my mom to help me get someone. Is not easy getting a better woman wen ur looking for one
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Negroid001(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
vinsilva:

The economy can really be frustrating! I am doubling the hustle on my end. Not in any relationship presently too. I had to set my priorities right a year or twoo ago! Best decision that I have taken in the time in-between

Baba. Make your account balance set. Na the women go dey find you. You can now treat them as thrash if you want to lol.
If i attain my financial goals, don't think i can marry someone random sha. That's what female besties are for.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by visaclick: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
These agbaya men that are not ashamed to go to market even at 35 grin
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Sirseedorf(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Late this year or next year if God keep me in good health and better my life with sustainable money to do the appropriate before and after marriage.

I'm tired of being bachelor though money is the major cause.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by charlizonto: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
m50453:
There are so many disadvantages of settling don late. Marriage is not all about money my friends.
Bro no lady..I repeat,no Nigerian lady is ready to settle down with a guy without money

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Viccydee: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
I wish and pray to settle down this year but what can I do since I can't marry myself
I still hope in God

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by achimendy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg

I don't intend to get married, but I intend to have kids.
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by gr8cany: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg
This year my dear. We don old

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by enemyofprogress: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Waiting to hear from seun our class captain, Mynd44 assistant class captain, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl and iyangbali
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Viccydee:
I wish and pray to settle down this year but what can I do since I can't marry myself
I still hope in God
the reason why you're not yet marred is because you're to religious. Imagine you always asking us to pray before and after fokn. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by twosquare(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
When sister Ingriid agrees to marry me smiley kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Sweetvie: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
undecided
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by okeganiyu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ready for marriage, any nice muslim lady that is ready once again that is ready should DM me on WhatsApp 07064417083, preferably working class lady within lagos and Ogun state Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by sync(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don plan to marry since
Na husband I never see

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by plsdisvirginme: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kevineleven:
No marriage bro, I plan to adopt as many orphans as possible, raise them as my own.
At least 20 orphans, I no get time for women wahala.
adopt me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / What Is A Living Wage For A Family Of 4 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.