Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? (14703 Views)

How Do I Tell My Unmarried Elder Sister That She Is Getting Too Old? / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Oya tell us your own abeg

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Sekoni003(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Get married? Hmnnnn unless God Himself touches my heart grin . These days I spoil my mum and dad and enjoy my life to the fullest. And yeah, that's absolutely fulfilling for me. Marrying these days is a big risk. Can't afford to marry a chick that'd end up raining on my parade and taking away my peace. My peace of mind is everything.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Us way still dey heal from heartbreak, make we sit down one side dey look Una.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by errigdee: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
I still dey RECOVER ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Amatarasha(f): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
Well, for me, I plan to settle in the next 3 - 5 years if all goes to plan.. My aim is to have a good source of income and have something relevant that will sustain my family....

Meanwhile, I plan on getting married to petyprincess... There are no two ways abt it, it's petyprincess.... Na her current boyfriend i dey pity bcox Las las, na me go marry pety girl grin grin grin

But if pety no work, then amatarasha is my 2nd in waiting... cheesy grin grin cheesy

Happy Sunday to you all
i am married Dave!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amatarasha:
i am married Dave!

Nah... You are not married..

Omoooooohh. na 2023 we dey. dt plan wey i put above no fit work again oo o grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm still in recovering and building capacity especially my finances. I don't want to marry without a stable source of income, a standing side hustle. I won't be a burden to anyone whosover. Until then, we are healing, single and satisfied.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by debbydams(f): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by MufasaLion: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
All it takes is to pay my groom price by sponsoring my trip to Mars and Moon.

Truthfully? Not interested in marriage but I need me that trip.

14 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Twoclans(f): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Not necessary at the moment
Till I I've achieved a bit of my dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Jidemoo: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Next 2-5yrs
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by OAra: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Next 5-10 years top. Want to get a better job before
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by kodix(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
@ 70
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:31am On Feb 26, 2023
OAra:
Next 5-10 years top. Want to get a better job before
what if better job comes in 11 to 13 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2023
Twoclans:
Not interested in marriage at all.That institution is not for me anymore.I don't want to go and make anybody's son miserable.

Enjoying the True Freedom of being an Independent Hoelosho.

I got Ya!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Perhaps in the Next 200 Yearsgrin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DenreleDave(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

Happy Sunday to you all

We are in 2023.... I never still get any woman cry cry cry

Plan don change oo

9 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by DyingFetus: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
I haven't seen yet my beautiful virgin muslimah princess , my sweet Lolita :-)

3 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by ednut1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
DenreleDave:

We are in 2023.... I never still get any woman cry cry cry

justwise oam4j lalasticlala nlfpmod Mukina2

Front page
why you never get woman?
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Blaze14k: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Have found 3 different girls to marry buh my mum rejected all of them.. my dad is no more and she want me to marry a doctor who she recommend by force due to her dream of building a hospital. It so frustrating and am very angry about the situation

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by BadMaster: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Especially those guys , too many unmarried men on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Taich(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Years ago, a married senior friend openly jabbed me and asked why I wasn't married, I was just smiling at his jokes, then a much senior friend intervened, he told him that it was wrong to do that, he explained that it will be an error/counter productive to push someone that isn't prepared. Marriage is not all about financial muscle, you have to be mentally ready, loss of personal space can be so challenging, interference, family and societal expectations etc. Please if you're not yet ready to marry, is not a shame, when you are ready, we will be "awning" at your wedding photos on front page.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Nice2023(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Today now now sef

2 Likes

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by clockwisereport: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Marriage only favours women

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by Sensiblerealist: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ask the redpillers and their female counterparts. The ever warring factions
Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by BigYash: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Jamb question . 20marks cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unmarried Nairalanders: When Do You Plan To Settle Down ? by masterfactor(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
I don't plan on getting married soon, na baby mama I want, my peace of mind is my ultimate concern

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? / How I Destroyed My Family!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.