Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) (42996 Views)

Many Dies In A Cult Clash In Awka( Graphic Pictures) / Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by mojaf19855: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chai this is bad
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
jungle justice is never the way forward

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Coun3MAN: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lynch means mob execution without proper legal trial or procedure.

Lynch means death by hanging
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by candy404(f): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Too barbaric
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
thanta:
Well.. in their defense, some of these guys would kill too without hesitation... Still doesn't make the action right tho.

Bros haba. Only you dey defend, only you still dey attack.

Stay one place, make your message dey clear.

2 Likes

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by JooEeL(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jungle justice is bad.

Really really bad. False accusation or a wrong judgment is enough to send an innocent to the beyond.

In old times, there's a story about a guy at Oshodi who was on bike and tried to stretch his hands and yawn and unknowingly clipped the bag of a female passerby and she began to scream "Ole".

The bike was quickly flagged down and the guy couldnt even explain himself out before tyres were hauled over his neck and he was roasted alive.

Painful but true.

We need to start having sense in this zoo. What is even more painful is that I have never seen jungle justice on any politician. Not even one in this stupid zoo. Think about it: since the zoo has been created, no single jungle justice for those who have made the destinies of our unborn generation useless. But you can kill your fellow man for just being a bag snatcher?

Thunder fire all of una. undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
the two DSS, all Igbo are saint, na DSS and Fulani herdsmen dey cause crisis in Igbo land

I thought Igbo are now going to school, my first paragraph always sound comical to me whenever I read it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnnn
Nigerians are very frustrated embarassed embarassed

I don't know why I didn't feel any form of sympathy for them undecided undecided

When a handicap person dey find work do, wetin cum be their excuse??

Wetin bad dey bad abeg

But those people no suppose take laws intl their hands.....

2 Likes

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by nesgeeek(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jungle justice is never the best solution
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good for them Baztardz.How I wish dey burn their soul/spirit join.Imagine Somebody deprived him/herself good sleep to make a living only for some criminals to Rob him/her.
Nukilia:
A nation of murderers!
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
If You're a criminal in any form, curse be upon you.

Miserable Death is you portion.

Good riddance to criminals.
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by od501: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Awka360:
Yesterday early morning in Awka. Two bag snatchers were caught and lynched after their victims raised alarm. It was reported that the two young criminals snatched and robbed early birds whom were mostly traders and civil servants getting ready for the day’s hustle of their valuables in the early hours of the morning.

I'm surprised they didn't add ipob or ESN
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by laivwire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
thanta:
Well.. in their defense, some of these guys would kill too without hesitation... Still doesn't make the action right tho.
I only just remembered the story of the woman who was shot point blank in the face by phone snatchers in Oshodi this year.

No pity for robbers

2 Likes

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bleiz:
Life has become nothing in Nigeria

As in?

Everybody is a Christian or Muslim in that country, but they more demonic than Lucifer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Bleiz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

As in?

Everybody is a Christian or Muslim in that country, but they more demonic than Lucifer

You're right bro.

It is very unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Good for them Baztardz.How I wish dey burn their soul/spirit join.Imagine Somebody deprived him/herself good sleep to make a living only for some criminals to Rob him/her.

And you have not burnt your past present Governors, Local Government Chairman or Senator? Oh! They are not thieves right?

Kontinue...
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by wiseone28: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
JooEeL:
Jungle justice is bad.

Really really bad. False accusation or a wrong judgment is enough to send an innocent to the beyond.

In old times, there's a story about a guy at Oshodi who was on bike and tried to stretch his hands and yawn and unknowingly clipped the bag of a female passerby and she began to scream "Ole".

The bike was quickly flagged down and the guy couldnt even explain himself out before tyres were hauled over his neck and he was roasted alive.

Painful but true.

We need to start having sense in this zoo. What is even more painful is that I have never seen jungle justice on any politician. Not even one in this stupid zoo. Think about it: since the zoo has been created, no single jungle justice for those who have made the destinies of our unborn generation useless. But you can kill your fellow man for just being a bag snatcher?

Thunder fire all of una. undecided
Who dey yawn on top bike?

or was he sleeping on top bike?

His hand didn't touch another place but perfectly on a woman's handbag.

I believe he was a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Moneyboyz: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jungle justice is the order of the day, they develop cold feet when it comes to political thieves.
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
SARSCoV2:

As in?

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Nmezor(f): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Murder
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by toujurs: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Since the theves were caught eed handed, then i so supose this. Fraudsters should be done the same
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Christistruth00: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nukilia:
A nation of murderers!

These lynchings are beginning to look like a disguise for Human Sacrifice

Those who did it should be done for Murder

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Olam09(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well deserved.. two of my customers told me about their plight of early morning robbers, it was very heartbreaking hearing them..

wish they can give yahoo boys this kind of treatment too. grin

Quote me at your own peril...

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
IPOB are bloodthirsty.
Imagine this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Olam09(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
SmartyPants:

Bros haba. Only you dey defend, only you still dey attack.

Stay one place, make your message dey clear.

No mind the were wey dey sit ontop fence
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
angry Truly there are Cannibals in Igbo land lipsrsealed
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by istifk(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Criminality is bad but i am against jungle justice.
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Olam09(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And you have not burnt your past present Governors, Local Government Chairman or Senator? Oh! They are not thieves right?

Kontinue...

Are you a thief?
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Golan007: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
They don't joke in Akwa/Cross.

angry
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by LZAA: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
aimmoney9:
They were not lynched but barbecued...... angry

Like play these ones no see Christmas.... grin

This year's Christmas is taking a lot of heads.... grin

Protect yours lest it becomes mined.... grin grin
Father Lord grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by LZAA: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
900warriorz:
2 more wasted joysticks....many more to go cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Access Bank Customer Robbed In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / Robbers Going For Operation In Benue Caught & Tied By Vigilante(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.