Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) (43003 Views)

Many Dies In A Cult Clash In Awka( Graphic Pictures) / Handsome Cultist Shot Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Awka (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by meedoLock(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Our hipocrisy is stinking to the high up, what makes these set of unfortunate guys different from the Yahoo boys we all have within us driving expensive cars and all we could do is hail or neglect them?. Is it because these lynched guys did their own physically?. It disheartened my mind when we glorify these dangerous indolent boys spamming people's profile to rub them their life hard earn money, but we all respond as if nothing ever happened. I'm not justifying their motives but my humble point is that such faith should be meted to the Yahoo boys roaming about in our street and probably to the so called politicians who after alot of promises fails to let the people have the dividends of democracy.

I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2021
They get their reward instantly...
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2021
I don't pity criminals especially robbers , since the day I was robbed no mercy for them, death to all robbers
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Exceed15: 7:59am On Dec 21, 2021
Comedian2019:
Jungle justice is barbaric, same as Armed robbery is barbaric.
In an unjust society, jungle justice thrives.

Imagine collecting heavy loan to better your life and these heartless people rob you of it.. how would u feel?

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by prigoz(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2021
Comedian2019:
Jungle justice is barbaric, same as Armed robbery is barbaric.
In an unjust society, jungle justice thrives.
Reason for jungle justice is that if you hand them over to police, police will collect bribe from their relations and even tell them who brought the armed robber to the station. So sorry is your name.....you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by cardoctor(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2021
Good
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by seguno2: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Nukilia:
A nation of murderers!

Who ironically spare the biggest thieves because we are connected with them somehow and hope to be like them in due course

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by copyrites: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2021
This is not a good time to steal from Nigerians. People are angry and frustrated out there. Just go about your daily hustle in peace or choose to beg. How can you steal from someone that's extremely frustrated and angry?

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Champneys: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Eweeeeeey! shocked
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Nukilia: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2021
hope4nigeria:
are you a thief? Repent because you will be cut into small small meat

I weep for folks like you who lost their soul in a bid for revenge. Tomorrow may be your turn. An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. Stop worshipping the politicians and preachers who steal from you and pray for a better nation where every soul is saved for Gods use.

Shalom
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Nukilia: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2021
meedoLock:
Our hipocrisy is stinking to the high up, what makes these set of unfortunate guys different from the Yahoo boys we all have within us driving expensive cars and all we could do is hail or neglect them?. Is it because these lynched guys did their own physically?. It disheartened my mind when we glorify these dangerous indolent boys spamming people's profile to rub them their life hard earn money, but we all respond as if nothing ever happened. I'm not justifying their motives but my humble point is that such faith should be meted to the Yahoo boys roaming about in our street and probably to the so called politicians who after alot of promises fails to let the people have the dividends of democracy.
I come in peace.

You reason well. Our new god is wealth and we have lost touch with humanity.

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Comedian2019: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Bifwoli:
What you meant to say is a bureaucratic,chaotic and corrupt system.To condemn a whole society is unjust on your part...and all those who gave you likes are guilty too.
In a just society, a thief will be punished according to the law (a deterrent).
In a just society, those who carry out jungle justice will be sentenced for murder (another deterrent).
But in an unjust society, reverse is the case. So judge for yourself if yours is a just society or not.
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Bleiz:
Life has become nothing in Nigeria

I de tell you

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by LegalOpinion: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2021
Lamasta:
Both the snatcher, lyncher and the burner are all guilty before God

How did you know?

Chief Judge of God!
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by JoshuaVibes: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2021
How do you gruesomely murder a person for stealing? what's the logic?

1 Like

Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by Sleekfingers: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Awka360:
Yesterday early morning in Awka. Two bag snatchers were caught and lynched after their victims raised alarm. It was reported that the two young criminals snatched and robbed early birds whom were mostly traders and civil servants getting ready for the day’s hustle of their valuables in the early hours of the morning.

They should use those roasted meat prepare egusi soup and ofe Nsala
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hell fire don sure 4 them
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
They deserve whatever treatment they get,
, ever since they snatched my expensive phone in upper Iweka, I no dey pity them sad
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by royalmu: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
mysticwarrior:
lynch means mob execution without proper legal trial or procedure.
You're very correct.
Re: Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHY SNATCH SOMEONE BAG? THAT IS HOW BIGGER CRIME OF KIDNAPING AND BANDIT STARTED.IT IS BETA TO PRAY AND HUSTLE OR BEG FOR ALMS THAN TO STEAL.
IF THEY SUCCEEDED THE SAME COMMUNITY WIL HAIL THEM AS BIG BOYZ ON TOP STOLEN MONEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Going For Operation In Benue Caught & Tied By Vigilante(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.