Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan (693 Views)

Seeking Advice On A Saving Plan That Can Remain Untouched For A Full Year / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Qpid5(m): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
I need a honest opinion.. I have just started saving with cowryrise... I have a daily plan for 6months...
I just d start oo but I come d fear make I no come hear story after the completion of my savings oo..
Anybody using this app??
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by NovesaTillie(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cowrywise is reliable.
My savings plan has been active for a year now and will mature by early January.
Onfe your savings mature you will be notified and you can withdraw everything to the last penny.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Qpid5(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Cowrywise is reliable.
My savings plan has been active for a year now and will mature by early January.
Onfe your savings mature you will be notified and you can withdraw everything to the last penny.
that's great.. I just hope it works this way.. I opted for only 6months Sha..
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Sagaciousd1: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
I have been with cowrywise for 4years now....no issues whatsoever.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by AgentGoat: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Qpid5:
that's great.. I just hope it works this way.. I opted for only 6months Sha..

It's reliable.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Qpid5(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sorry, have you invested with them before?
AgentGoat:

It's reliable.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Qpid5(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hi... Have you successfully withdrew your fund??
NovesaTillie:
Cowrywise is reliable.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by NovesaTillie(f): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Qpid5:
Hi... Have you successfully withdrew your fund??

Money that I have finished spending grin grin
Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Qpid5(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lol this one off Me oo grin grin
Ok na, thanks.. I can start my own journey
NovesaTillie:

Re: What Is Your Experience With Cowryrise Saving Plan by Sunnimuslim: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
NovesaTillie:

Is their a way to withdraw before the due date?

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Guide On How To Mint NFT On Opensea: NFT Beginner's Guide / I Want To Start Forex Trading, Any Advice? / Spot The Different Between Old And New Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.