Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? (1299 Views)

Who Are Real The Enemy And Tribalistic Between The Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba? / Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba and then (his fans) turn around to claim that Peter Obi is tribalistic.

Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba. In fact I don't understand any of his interviews. I don't know what.

Peter Obi needs to be campaigning in Igbo when he's in the south east too.

Why has Obi not done this.
Tinubu does consultations in Yoruba.

Who is more tribalistic here?
Tinubu is using yoruba to influence his people.

This is the same thing that awolowo did when Azikiwe won him in an election and he decided to play the tribal card with his people and removed the Alaafin of Oyo who supported Nnamdi Azikiwe

Read here: https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html

Because the Alaafin refused to play partisan politics.

Awolowo introduced partisan politics.
Tinubu is also doing the same thing here.

Then begs the question, Who is more tribalistic? Tinubu or Peter Obi?

Every opportunity to be heard needs to be utilized properly. But in the case of tinubu, I do not understand what he's saying. I am not a Yoruba speaker so how will he convince me to vote for him with what he's saying?

If language and tribalism is not a problem, why is Peter Obi not doing the same in the south East?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Moh247: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Always using Tinubu and Yoruba to seek attention like some loser battling inferiority complex

6 geopolitical zone are vying for the seat from all 22 political party

Nigeria has over 300 tribes

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
Always using Tinubu and Yoruba to seek attention like some loser battling inferiority complex

Read the message man. You guys said Obi is an igbo candidate but you dont see what Tinubu is doing. Speaking Yoruba while campaigning

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Moh247: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:

Read the message man. You guys said Obi is anig o candidate but you dont see what Tinubu is doing.

Oga shut up joor!! .. which guys give a fvck about your never ending rant or who cares

Which guys exactly talked about inconsiquential Obi point them out

Morning Tinubu, afternoon Tinubu evening Yoruba

Kilode !!

Shame no dey catch una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Transcriber: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obi's fanbase is obviously more tribalist

They are former Kanu piss drinkers that changed their twitter pics from Kanu to labour party logo cheesy

They are trying to push the narrative that they are not tribalist but anyone with a complete working brain knows better

From "Nigeria is a zoo" to "obi is the way" cheesy

Disguising IPOB idiots

37 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by ElSudani: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi is a self confessed supporter of IPOB. IPOB in return are running his campaign.
Who are the Igbos? A group of sworn enemies of the Nigerian people.
They regard northerners as animals
Yorubas as slaves
Nigeria as a zoo
President Buhari is a cow loving clone
Not to talk of being mindless killers of anyone they regard as being opposed to them.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by wickedJezibel(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:

They are former Kanu piss drinkers that changed their twitter pics from Kanu to labour party logo cheesy

They are trying to push the narrative that they are not tribalist but anyone with a complete working brain knows better

Disguising IPOB idiots
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Norwichsailor(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu this or tinubu that. Face your campaign and leave him alone. If he choses to campaign in swahili its his campaign strategy. If obi uses igbo to campaign in the east I don't see how that's the issue of Me in calabar or gbenga in lagos or idris in kano. Funny enough campaign hasn't even officially started. Smh
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by wickedJezibel(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Oga shut up joor!! .. which guys give a fvck about your never ending rant or who cares

Kilode !!

Shame no dey catch una

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
I posted facts but you tinubu minions are here shifting the goal post.

Obafemi Awolowo introduced tribalism in politics.
Tinubu is playing the tribal card on his people.

And they turn around and call Peter Obi an igbo candidate which is tribalistic.

Now the question is who is more tribalistic between Peter Obi and tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Transcriber:

Disguising IPOB idiots
brainless kid.....d op said between Tinubu n Obi n not fans

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Transcriber: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
brainless kid.....d op said between Tinubu n Obi n not fans
na your problem be that

You can cry all you want

31 Likes

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:

If you still don't know that your post is stupid, then you're more stupid than I thought. Campaign hasn't started officially. Tinubu used his language to campaign to the SW delegates who speak Yoruba. If Obi did same, nobody would speak against him. Tinubu thought it'd work for him, that's his business, don't make it yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Transcriber: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:

"Awolowo introduced tribalism to bla bla..." but it was Igbo that killed every other ethnic groups except Igbo in their stupid coup

You need better substance in your skull

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Pakute: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:

Ogbeni, keep quiet. Tinubu consulted with APC delegates in SW in Yoruba and so what?.
How old are you?.. Would this be your very first time you're following election caimpaign?
Obi was in Alaba in 2019, caimpaigning for PDP in ibo language alongside his wife. Ibo candidates campaigned in ibo in SE.
Atiku spoke Hausa in the North same as Buhari.
Park well abeg
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Wintertime: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Vawulence

Rubbish

Peter Obi never hurt any of you
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Kdon2: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:
Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba and then (his fans) turn around to claim that Peter Obi is tribalistic.

Tinubu has been campaigning in the south west using yoruba. In fact I don't understand any of his interviews. I don't know what.

This is the same thing that awolowo did when Azikiwe won him in an election and he decided to play the tribal card with his people and removed the Alaafin of Oyo who supported Nnamdi Azikiwe

Read here: https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html

Every opportunity to be heard needs to be utilized properly. But in the case of tinubu, I do not understand what he's saying. I am not a Yoruba speaker so how will he convince me to vote for him with what he's saying?

If language and tribalism is not a problem, why is Peter Obi not doing the same in the south East?

Hatred for Yoruba go kill una! grin
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Tradernaija1: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:

Kilode !!

Shame no dey catch una

See them Nairaland bandits terrorising people here.

Miscreant.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Tradernaija1: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Hatred for Yoruba go kill una! grin

Said who?

You're the one who always mentioned your hate for Igbo's.

Urchin.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Tradernaija1: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

If you still don't know that your post is stupid, then you're more stupid than I thought. Campaign hasn't started officially. Tinubu used his language to campaign to the SW delegates who speak Yoruba. If Obi did same, nobody would speak against him. Tinubu thought it'd work for him, that's his business, don't make it yours.

You've been against Obi but why cry foul when you're not sincere?
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by PNomsule: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Christistruth00: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Charleys:

Azikiwe Played the Tribal Card when he removed the Olu Of Itsekiri for Supporting Awolowo

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-58302578

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Kdon2: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Said who?

You're the one who always mentioned your hate for Igbo's.

Urchin.

Lowlife
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Let's be guided
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Advocate500: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Kilode !!

Shame no dey catch una

the leader of tribal campaign is in severe pain, oga don't start what you can't finish, nobody has monopoly of madness.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by IamWonderful: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Charleys:

Read the message man. You guys said Obi is an igbo candidate but you dont see what Tinubu is doing. Speaking Yoruba while campaigning
Your post is bore out of excess mkpurumiri intake, Tinubu was parleying the north, giving them food and money, you complained, he came to his land to parley his people, you are also complaining, igbos what exactly do you want

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by haffaze777(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thread created by mkpurumiri people undecided
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by naija4life247: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Okay.

I think we should examine how many non Yorubas were in Tinubu's government between 1999 and 2007 when he was governor and compare it with how many non Igbos whose heads are not flat were in Peter Obituary's government when he governed Anambra state.

We should also examine how many non Igbos are currently in Anambra State civil service and compare it to how many non Yorubas are currently in Lagos civil service.

Lastly from my own view, let's compare how many Yorubas are currently selling Gala and La Casera inside Onitsha and Nnewi holdups compared to how many Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

I know that you have not taken your drugs, if you don't have money for more, our sons FFK and MURIC miscreant Ishaq Akintola will give you some. The three of you take the same hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Mfetenang: 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please stop comparing Obi to Tinubu.
Obi is an online politician.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by tamdun: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2022

Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by orisa37: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
TINUBU IS NOT TRIBALISTIC BUT DOMINEERING.
Re: Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? by Charleys: 8:57am On Jul 06, 2022
naija4life247:
Okay.

I think we should examine how many non Yorubas were in Tinubu's government between 1999 and 2007 when he was governor and compare it with how many non Igbos whose heads are not flat were in Peter Obituary's government when he governed Anambra state.

We should also examine how many non Igbos are currently in Anambra State civil service and compare it to how many non Yorubas are currently in Lagos civil service.

Lastly from my own view, let's compare how many Yorubas are currently selling Gala and La Casera inside Onitsha and Nnewi holdups compared to how many Anambra indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges.

I know that you have not taken your drugs, if you don't have money for more, our sons FFK and MURIC miscreant Ishaq Akintola will give you some. The three of you take the same hard drugs.

i think we should not Compare gala and lacasera with Agbo bitters.
Why do yorubas dominate the Agbo market?
Is that not discrimination?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lobbied To Become Abacha’s Minister, Joined NADECO After Rejection – Pete / Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? / Buhari Jet Out When APC Have Rally On Tuesday In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.