Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (74274 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Benitoh: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Village people are smiling to the banks now.

What a tragedy. Rip

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is heart wrecking goshhhh
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Meedon: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Damn nasty my niiiiiiqa..
I Too much like dix guy.. grin
no yawa bra! Damn nasty.. I'm out of here grin
You are both high mhen
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by EMAXIM(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Rip.
So so sad
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by akpunda86: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108640370:
A Bride-To-Be Identified as Wezzie Msiska has died in a motor accident on her wedding day in Malawi, Reports.

According to local media, Who Quickly Notified , Said, she was being driven to church to get married to her fiancee, Victor Kayera on Saturday, December 18, when a Nissan Xtrail rammed into the car.

Wezzie was rushed to Kasungu DHO for medical attention. Sadly, she died of internal bleeding hours later, Learnt.

Rember 2009 in Enugu driver driving my sis was drunk,rammed the car into a bush on way to church,idiot was drunk wat a day,I have to park car by road side driver car outside then zoom to church.funny thing the driver came for reception bf I told my men to take kia of him.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by DLSReigns: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
TVP on the beat! God pass them. Rip to the dead.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Franking: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
They say God has reasons for everything and that he's in control. And I say God is clueless.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sum1 shud plz epp me tell dis guy that he shud also cover good news 4 once and not only bad news all the time.abeg nah new yr we wn enter so,make he try change...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Saidfx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

What a sad thing! I can't imagine how her family would be feeling now especially the husband.

I need to relocate to either Mars or Moon soon. So many bad happenings here.

Mars 1million dollar trip. Moon don't know. Earth is full of mysteries...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Village people at work, folks Jesus is coming very soon. How prepare are you to meet him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Home of bad news. Even if the bad news happen in Antarctica, these demons must bring it to this vampiric forum.

What's up with providing news of positive vibes

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Carot: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
backbencher:

Until we develop two things

1.. artificial gravity

2.. artificial atmosphere.

Living on Mars is still in the realm of dreams.

The Martian atmosphere is too thin to sustain human life
do we need to go mars
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by treatise: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108640370:
A Bride-To-Be Identified as Wezzie Msiska has died in a motor accident on her wedding day in Malawi, Reports.

According to local media, Who Quickly Notified , Said, she was being driven to church to get married to her fiancee, Victor Kayera on Saturday, December 18, when a Nissan Xtrail rammed into the car.

Wezzie was rushed to Kasungu DHO for medical attention. Sadly, she died of internal bleeding hours later, Learnt.
According to local media, Who Quickly Notified
Why would you lie?
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Jisos!...village pipu oooo
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Jisos!...village pipu oooo

Btw Op so you had to go down to Malawi to forage for negative news that have become synonymous with Nairaland and Nigeria....just for the purpose of remaining in character huh..

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
So sad.Unforgettable day of his life.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eyyah
May Allah console the groom

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Damn nasty my niiiiiiqa..

I Too much like dix guy.. grin

no yawa bra! Damn nasty.. I'm out of here grin

Are you sure that you are ok? How person go use one moniker take type comment, then use another moniker take dey reply himself
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Maybe Jesus wanted the toto for himself.

Don't die a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by silverkings: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108640519:

See More Photos Via www.. com
I bụ idiot

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by 234GT(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Stop bringing Malawi's bad news here. We have enough to deal with in Nigeria
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
RIP.CONDOLENCES
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Meeeehnn! This is news that arouses pity not those ones in swimming pool and hotel . Very sad. She couldn't step into her promise land. RIP beautiful.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Issorite
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by abobote: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
H
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
So sad
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by pellyroger: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
WHAT A WORLD!!! SO SAD
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
What a way to go....poor thing
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by enonche85(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omoh....x1000!!!

Village people were desperate for her not to bear a Mrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.