Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (74275 Views)

Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Candidlady: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2021
justosee:

What if you die on your way to the moon?

better to die for a worthy cause than give up my life for something that doesnt make sense

or what do you think?
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

better to die for a worthy cause than give up my life for something that doesnt make sense

or what do you think?
Nothing in life make sense.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2021
The village people juju no be here o!

RIP dear cry
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Kucoin: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
I don't believe in village pipu. But this incident is giving me a second thought.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by cerebralniggie1: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
"According to local media, Who Quickly Notified "
I weak for dis line.no be only quickly notified��

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Franking: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Greenerie:
[Its not God's handwork.Its the work of evil forces. author=Franking post=108647914]They say God has reasons for everything and that he's in control. And I say God is clueless.

And what is God's work when he can't protect?
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2021
post=108640519:

See More Photos Via www.. com

What business of ours is it with bad news from Malawi?

correspondence for bad news ...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by 77up(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Looks like assassination shocked

Rip to the dead anyways.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2021
association of village people at work
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Elbethel1: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
May the Lord console the groom-to- be and the family she left behind.
Our day of joy will not become the day of sorrow in Jesus' name
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Too bad
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nekky5(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2021
May one never be a victim of circumstances on the day of celebration.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Too sad Rest in peace
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by izubext007: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
All my sisters say God forbid
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Village people.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Damn nasty my niiiiiiqa..

I Too much like dix guy.. grin

no yawa bra! Damn nasty.. I'm out of here grin

Damn ........
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Very sad.
It's better to be known as Mr Ike that is always late than to become the Late Mr Ike.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

are u tryin' to tell her am using 2 account or what? sad

WTF Is wronq with you women? Is that how you people judge and conclude a matter?

am disappointed in you @Wuminity. .
even you wumi?

mehn.. This is how people misunderstand people? sad sad

Datboredberry plz come and tell em am nt orgasmqiver my dear sad

Well, I am not saying you are using two accounts, I am only stating that it's possible because people do it.

It's the truth dear.

I did not misunderstand you or judge you,

Don't be disappointed.

Just saying.
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wuminity:

Well, I am not saying you are using two accounts, I am only stating that it's possible because people do it.

It's the truth dear.

I did not misunderstand you or judge you,

Don't be disappointed.

Just saying.

too awkward to hear this coming from you.

its strange and pathetic sad

you know i didn't intend or switch on 2 account jux to make NL interesting angry

buh fu-k u for saying this.

fu-k you for judging me

and fu-k you for believing i have 2 account. cry

lastly! Ffuck u for being pathetic. . cry

damn. Am deactivating my account. For personal purpose

damn.. This is the reason why i plan to be alone. . cry

FUC_K EVERYBODY THAT GOT ME INTO THIS MESS cry
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

too awkward to hear this coming from you.

its strange and pathetic sad

you know i didn't intend or switch on 2 account jux to make NL interesting angry

buh Bleep u for saying this.

Bleep you for judging me

and Bleep you for believing i have 2 account. cry

lastly! Bleep u for being pathetic. . cry

damn. Am deactivating my account. For personal purpose

damn.. This is the reason why i plan to be alone. . cry

Bleep EVERYBODY THAT GOT ME INTO THIS MESS cry

Lol... Oya sorry

Don't deactivate your account.

You know that I love you.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wuminity:

Lol... Oya sorry

Don't deactivate your account.

You know that I love you.

I Feel so forlorn riqht now. cry cry cry cry cry

and u kip saying the same thing

Wuminity:

angry angry sad sad cry cry

it jux becausing i was immitating the guy. U jux use the advantage to say am using 2 account..

you are planning to kill the KING In me cry

i will forgive u. Buh. . OMG... Am annoyed wumi.. sad
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

I Feel so forlorn riqht now. cry cry cry cry cry

angry angry sad sad cry cry

you are planning to kill the KING In me cry

i will forgive u. Buh. . OMG... Am annoyed wumi.. sad

Smile.... No vex.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Greenerie(f): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
[There is something called legal right to fight someone.maybe she/he have covenant/belong somewhere.

quote author=Franking post=108654602]

And what is God's work when he can't protect?[/quote]
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by winner37(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Her family people get power I swear.

Rip
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
shocked

Spirit husband
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by shoprite: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
. . .and it had to be at that same time she was on her way to tie the knot !

Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by omoakin22: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
African people
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Annie001:

Sha know that anyday you stop mentioning me.
Na that day your own go begin dey spoil
e pain am grin grin grin tongue
Re: Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) by Annie001: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
BABANGBALI:
e pain am grin grin grin tongue
Sha don't stop
Stop only if you want to be unfortunate and miserable for the rest of your life
Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.