Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) (24952 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jack005:
by 2023 you will rest... Life is turn by turn.

It's only wen my master president Buhari decide to rest then I will rest, because we're still asking him to contest which he will win if he contest, then I will still continue.

e shock u abi??
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Jack005(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

It's only wen my master president Buhari decide to rest then I will rest, because we're still asking him to contest which he will win if he contest, then I will still continue.

e shock u abi??
lol...Buhari will not contest again young man... I understand your job and I might do same thing if I were to be in your shoes... Enjoy while it last Aboki.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
I hear say Aisha Buhari dey pregnant.Baba is back with Horse Power.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by bcashy: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Joysticks:
May his family be rule the way he is ruling Nigeria.

Stale �����
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LibertyRep: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ṣe First lady get belle ni?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
udoji2021:
My love for this man this man nowadays is like magic. But I hate anything APC and the people around him.

Abeg mention 3 things u like about him?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by asobo1: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Where is "Osibande"

What is Yusuf doing there sef. Nigeria matter sha

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is the First lady pregnant
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
ok o

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by fredoooooo: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Welcome baba we don miss you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by fitinwell: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
He should be ashamed of himself..

We gave him opportunity to repeat class ,. And he is still failing woefully..

I still remember BMC that PMB cannot use 4yrs to fix Nigeria..

Now 2 term and he is yet to archive a single item on his manifesto..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Laughing at the “selfless leader” placard. This man has too many yes men around him and that’s his biggest problem. As far as he knows, Nigeria is doing great right now. Since he’s too illiterate to study what’s actually going on in the country.

How far with Aisha sef. She’s looking good. Been a while I saw her. Seems she really took the “you belong in the other room” advice seriously. Good girl. She’s added weight o.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Bantu10: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

fake news, continue wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ

Same way they will kill ur mother and wipe ur family and we will term it Fake news, Ameen!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s][quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=108642648]more photos wailers said Buhari and his wife Aisha are distance between themselves, no be of them travel out?? Playing love, attending Summit together? Even celebrated the husband's birthday? grin grin grin

Wailers from the east has been put to shame....

Buhari till 2031,

#North2023 #North2023 #North2023

e go shock una all on that day.

e shock una abi??
[/quote[/s]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by VicM6: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
This one don carry all our money do vacation finish....nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Can anyone explain to me why this impostor in Ass Hole Rock the ONLY person that wears his mask across his neck? Not only does it look stupid, it's very suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
udoji2021:
My love for this man this man nowadays is like magic. But I hate anything APC and the people around him.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Prayer that can never be answered
Joysticks:
May his family be rule the way he is ruling Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by redcliff: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
wasting tax payers money.. useless man.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
fitinwell:
He should be ashamed of himself..

We gave him opportunity to repeat class ,. And he is still failing woefully..

I still remember that cannot use 4yrs to fix ..

Now and he is yet to archive a single item on his manifesto..
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Bantu10:

Same way they will kill ur mother and wipe ur family and we will term it Fake news, Ameen!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Which work? Why una too mumu like this? Is stupidity paying you? Why una foolish like this?

vedaxcool:
Welcome back Baba, the work to make Nigeria great continues.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Bantu10: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Keep cancelling the lives of ur family members

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by chloride6: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol, is Aisha Pregnant?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:
Can anyone explain to me why this impostor in Ass Hole Rock the ONLY person that wears his mask across his neck? Not only does it look stupid, it's very suspicious.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
I hope say baba carry turkey come for Christmas, sai baba grin grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Bantu10:

Keep cancelling the lives of ur family members
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thanks for the announcement. Iranu abacha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju / Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.