Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) (24996 Views)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts President Tayyip Erdoğan Of Turkey (Photos) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Expect loan approval as usual cry

Bambialah President!

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Etimemy: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
How much did baba borrow this time?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ajala welcome back, hope say you carry Christmas oyoyo follow body
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Aganju849: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos

Jihad man dey caution Aisha, make she no go do miistake show us bobby
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote [s]author=LordviccoDaGuru post=108646001][s][/s]

[s]fake news, continue wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
wetin you carry come back sir? i no mind turkey lap
hahahaha, the turkey you will be tired of eating very soon.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Tingotoe: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Me my own is just that my former roommate at Airfoce Military school Jos who is currently Buhari:s ADC
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:59am On Dec 20, 2021
The worse is that most of our so-called leaders have the mindsets of toddlers and preteen youngsters. And you sometimes wonder how on earth will they ever make strategic decisions that can propel 21st-century society.

They still believe Santa clauses and Virgin wives in hell like children a tricked by the adults to believe. They still believe god will miraculously make Nigeria a 21st-century paradise, even though all they do is pillage and embezzle the wealth of the nation.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Does he have a PhD in Medicine like my father? Or is he a bushman like yours?

favor914:
Person we get sense pass your papa, rich pass am, achieved more in life than your papa could ever do in 3 lifetimes is a Dullard? Are you sure about that?

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

[s]I know that am the only one giving u people tough time on this great forum

No, you're NOT giving me any tough time. Your problem is that you do NOT have enough money from your handlers for data so you have to be very economical with your data. I get it because only a M0R0N like yourself would act in such a vile and evil manner.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Abujason: 1:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Ajala, you welcome oo.
There is a child naming ceremony in Uzbekistan.
When you dey go?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2021
After impregnating Aisha

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Vee10: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Big boy bubu grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by satp(m): 2:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Where is the next destination ? I think Mr President needs to stay in-house than travelling out. He needs to stay around see solutions to the nation's quagmires. He needs to unite the country. We appear to be so divided.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Tingotoe: 2:21am On Dec 20, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
Does he have a PhD in Medicine like my father? Or is he a bushman like yours?

Let's talk about PhDs. Do you have one?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 2:29am On Dec 20, 2021
So no pilot can die by sacrificing for Nigeria.

If u don't gerrit, forget rit
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Campee98: 2:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodmorning fellow nairalanders, pls i would need your help to raise fund for my school fees as i might not be allowed to write my exams if i have'nt paid, and this is my final year, God would never let you run out of money, may the hand hand of God bless your life the more as you help me. This is the acount number 2067202184, UBA. Thank you2
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Jonfort(m): 2:44am On Dec 20, 2021
NwaNimo1:
How much he manage borrow?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Aisha on a 'looters' diet......
She’s preggy �
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:59am On Dec 20, 2021
udoji2021:
My love for this man this man nowadays is like magic. But I hate anything APC and the people around him.

What's wrong with APC and the people around buhari?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by gulfer: 4:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Yeah, he has an urgent letter sent by one of his brothers (Bello Turji) to read and reply na.Thats why he came back sharply angry angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 5:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Ajala travel.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by feed70: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos wailers said Buhari and his wife Aisha are distance between themselves, no be of them travel out?? Playing love, attending Summit together? Even celebrated the husband's birthday? grin grin grin

Wailers from the east has been put to shame....

Buhari till 2031,

#North2023 #North2023 #North2023

e go shock una all on that day.

e shock una abi??
This one no fit get comon sense again I sure say u no de lag
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Andathunda: 5:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Baba don come back with lamba�
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2021
We are fine here in Nigeria. Who asked him to come back
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by kenodrill: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Fasindo:

Baba is already thinking of the next country to visit.

Whether he comes back or not it is the same thing.
If he stays in Turkey nothing positive will happen in Nigeria, if he comes back nothing positive will still happen in Nigeria.

You never tire to dey wail?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2021
I'll be going for an Lld after I'm done with my Llm.

Tingotoe:
Let's talk about PhDs. Do you have one?
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 6:59am On Dec 20, 2021
His return doesn't bring anything on the table ??
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by ButterBurger: 7:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria president too dey get pride.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by begge: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2021
the arrived of the beast master
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by EyenNtokon: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
more photos wailers said Buhari and his wife Aisha are distance between themselves, no be of them travel out?? Playing love, attending Summit together? Even celebrated the husband's birthday? grin grin grin

Wailers from the east has been put to shame....

Buhari till 2031,

#North2023 #North2023 #North2023

e go shock una all on that day.

e shock una abi??
cocoanut head, nothing dey inside only water
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Turkey (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

fake news, continue wailing till the second coming of Jesus Christ
sycophant is writing fake news.....

Kebbi Politician Helps To Clear Gutter In His Constituency, Poses For The Camera / Even Tinubu Go Vote Obi, Atiku Just Dey Cry, OBI Supporters Chant On The Street / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo