Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi (9492 Views)

Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Mbaka’s Adoration Ban A Time Bomb – Ohanaeze / Governors Ugwuanyi And Umahi Attend Mbaka's Adoration Harvest Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by AmuRubber(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Maybe have someone appeal it for you?

How's it possible contacting them (to appeal for her) without creating a new account?
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by FreeIgboho: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
AmuRubber:

How's it possible contacting them (to appeal for her) without creating a new account?

Like I said, have someone contact them for you
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by AmuRubber(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Like I said, have someone contact them for you

And I ask you again, how should the owner of a banned moniker contact someone to help them appeal the ban without creating a new account to make that possible?
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by AmuRubber(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See below
Be honest, is “FreeIgboho” the only account you ever created on Nairaland?
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by FreeIgboho: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
AmuRubber:

Be honest, is “FreeIgboho” the only account you ever created on Nairaland?

I did not even create this account. I inherited it. I couldn’t care less about Igboho
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by FreeIgboho: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
AmuRubber:

And I ask you again, how should the owner of a banned moniker contact someone to help them appeal the ban without creating a new account to make that possible?

You can’t possibly be serious. There is a huge difference between stealing a goat and going to the police to inform them you stole a goat, with the goat in tow!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by AmuRubber(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You can’t possibly be serious. There is a huge difference between stealing a goat and going to the police to inform them you stole a goat, with the goat in tow!

You stated earlier that she ought to have contacted someone to help her appeal the ban, therefore I asked you the account with which she should have contacted the person.
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by AmuRubber(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
FreeIgboho:

I did not even create this account. I inherited it.
So much for an intelligent reply.
Re: Father Mbaka: Adoration Ministry Has Seen Peace, Love And Under Ugwuanyi by FreeIgboho: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
AmuRubber:

You stated earlier that she ought to have contacted someone to help her appeal the ban, therefore I asked you the account with which she should have contacted the person.

Soooo, you can’t tell the difference between creating an account to contact someone and explicitly telling the mods you created an account after ban? You are a real genius

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Pays 13th Month Salaries To Workers. / Chelsea Sack Manager, Jose Mourinho / Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.