Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Have You Survived This Year? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Survived This Year? (9509 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by suffering: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
I’m surviving unemployment.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Brownshoe: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dshocker:
As far as Buhari is still in power, i don't think anyone has achieved something significant in 2022 for now,so everyone is talking of hunger...I think 60% of the population has survived Hunger

I could remember during Jonathan's time Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2.2 Tiny Light was sold for N1.1m,but here we are today,with the new increment in duty price,the same car will be bought for N4-N5m...For a 2000 model car

this car issue always make me sad about our economy, will price of tokunbo car ever coming down, i doubt it, i could remember i got my golf for 1.2m,will 1.2m purchase anything tokunbo car again.

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Evergreen4(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Survived 2 close bike accidents within 3 weeks. But for God, don't know what would have happened to me

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Owodiran1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have survived myself
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Atticusxsz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
I'm still surviving unemployment for 4 years after my NYSC. Although, I'm still neck deep in sapa but always grateful to God staying afloat through each passing day.
To be a man ain't a day's work.
Make una empower una boy o. Nothing is too small. cry
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Bigfish121(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
Depression
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
Attempted murder so I’ve trained myself in defensive driving and marksmanship
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Galadimabawa: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
Presently on the front line.
God be with us.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by pretydiva(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
ReportCriminals:
you this armed robber
All hail the leader of the gang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Kzeex(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Survived fake friends
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by bluefilm: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
COVID SCAMdemic
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by tillaman(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
The list long ooo
My mouth no fit talk am finish
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by HeRulesMen: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
I have survived hunger and hardship and still do.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by AngelGangster: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
My cherished Honda Cub Bike got stolen... E pain me o
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Angrydaveed2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Survived a ghastly motor accident, this past Monday. Was seated at the front of the bus on the passenger side. The bus rammed into the back of a range rover, here in Accra Ghana. But glory to God I am alive and well, no broken bones either. Also no lives lost, Praises to the most high
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Pascopele: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Losing all I have worked for this yearz devastating! And the day I left where I worked, I had to alight in Ondo state because I do not like night journey, well, the person who was going to take me to my host was in church and I needed to pee, no light outside the church but people were there, decided to go to a corner out of sight, as I was walking and speaking to my brother on the phone, something told me to stop walking, I did and put on my phone's torch, lo and behold, I was just about a step into falling into the deepest pit I've ever seen and that pit would have claimed my life. I would have died and left the one person who's been through a lot with me, the one person that means a lot to me, my brother and I can bet he most likely would have ended things himself. I was shocked and truly, there only is a thin line between life and death, that pit was my thin line, the next step would have had me long dead and the numerous sicknesses I experienced this year sha, I kept having malaria/typhoid rebound.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Aaaoo: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Life goes on
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Kay005: 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
48K BtC dropped to 39K……… come mistakenly send 15K to wrong wallet ……. I kuku take all the balance do shopping ….. I can’t kill my self …

Try and lay your complaint on this thread below. They can help you retrieve your money.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2212#110571942
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by tonexman18(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
This country alone na survival of the fittest grin
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Deborah98(f): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sapa by God's grace....
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by dhoncesar(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Tbvxl:
I don't know if this is the right section to post this but if not I trust the mods to do the needful.
We all know in some days time now ,this year would be coming to an end. So what have you survived this year Share with others .

On 3rd of January this year. I survived a rubbery on gunpoint at ajah bus stop. It was brutal and very physical. 3phonea where collected from me (iPhone android n turchlight phone) along with my bag where my ATM card is with some other vital documents. Before o could get out of the hospital two weeks later I discovered that 120k has been cleared off my account.

I'm presently still affected by it.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by gentlezypher: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
tooth extraction
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Princeton92(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Insults and insults and humiliation cry cry cry
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Buhari regime
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by kingsceemark(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
BlackfireX:
All propaganda for North not to produce the president come 2023

This forum is not for the kids
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Sukkyy2010: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
I just got out of a severe toxic relationship and I'm seeing myself as a survivor for being bout out of such suck.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by emmybliz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Atticusxsz:
I'm still surviving unemployment for 4 years after my NYSC. Although, I'm still neck deep in sapa but always grateful to God staying afloat through each passing day.
To be a man ain't a day's work.
Make una empower una boy o. Nothing is too small. cry

I thought there are lots of job opportunities in Onne? And as Onne indigene, you should be working
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Reggaemich(m): 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pascopele:
Losing all I have worked for this yearz devastating! And the day I left where I worked, I had to alight in Ondo state because I do not like night journey, well, the person who was going to take me to my host was in church and I needed to pee, no light outside the church but people were there, decided to go to a corner out of sight, as I was walking and speaking to my brother on the phone, something told me to stop walking, I did and put on my phone's torch, lo and behold, I was just about a step into falling into the deepest pit I've ever seen and that pit would have claimed my life. I would have died and left the one person who's been through a lot with me, the one person that means a lot to me, my brother and I can bet he most likely would have ended things himself. I was shocked and truly, there only is a thin line between life and death, that pit was my thin line, the next step would have had me long dead and the numerous sicknesses I experienced this year sha, I kept having malaria/typhoid rebound.
thank God for your life

I have had a near dead experience like yours

Mine was a big Anaconda snake

I did not c the head or tail(very long)

It was very wide in body mass

My next step could have ended me, because I would have stepped on its body

More protection on us all

Amen

1 Like

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Atticusxsz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
emmybliz:

I thought there are lots of job opportunities in Onne? And as Onne indigene, you should be working

I'm glad someone knows of the opportunities that abound in Onne in terms of job placement/opportunities etc but boss, my story is a rather sad and compromising one. If i was a stranger, i would've been working long term by now.
Even when it's based on merit, some persons in the echelon of power would divert said opportunities far from you. It's not happen once, twice but thrice. I'm a victim. Although, I'm hopeful ever still since this year would be quite different due to some developments and changes at hand. Nonetheless, i can't sit and fold my hands while waiting for it to fall on my laps.
My story is largely known in Onne and in Onne as it's, na man know man and caucus doings dey reign supreme sha.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Clinghton: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
I think we are still surviving buhari's final blow.
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by justjify(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
B.o.harry's dumbness and the foolery of his Zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet snakes / Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video) / Rainy Season Vs Dry Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.