Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Have You Survived This Year? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Have You Survived This Year? (9508 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2022
What I've survived might kill you
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by BeanmanX(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2022
ReportCriminals:
you this armed robber
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This account belongs to the notorious troll cloning my account and defaming me, he keeps creating different accounts after getting banned, do something about this
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by harmony75: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Great year already.. Greater year ahead ��
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by emmybliz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Atticusxsz:

I'm glad someone knows of the opportunities that abound in Onne in terms of job placement/opportunities etc but boss, my story is a rather sad and compromising one. If i was a stranger, i would've been working long term by now.
Even when it's based on merit, some persons in the echelon of power would divert said opportunities far from you. It's not happen once, twice but thrice. I'm a victim. Although, I'm hopeful ever still since this year would be quite different due to some developments and changes at hand. Nonetheless, i can't sit and fold my hands while waiting for it to fall on my laps.
My story is largely known in Onne and in Onne as it's, na man know man and caucus doings dey reign supreme sha.

I am from Ebubu, that’s why I know. The situation self is generally in the whole of Eleme. The chiefs, youth presidents and the people with job slots tend to sell the slots to non-indigenes and make money. It’s really sad my man. God will help us
Re: What Have You Survived This Year? by Atticusxsz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
emmybliz:

I am from Ebubu, that’s why I know. The situation self is generally in the whole of Eleme. The chiefs, youth presidents and the people with job slots tend to sell the slots to non-indigenes and make money. It’s really sad my man. God will help us

Of course, He will. I haven't lost hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet snakes / Why Lagos Area-Boys Drink Ogogoro? (Video) / Rainy Season Vs Dry Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.