Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (27546 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Comedian2019: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

I tire oh. Imagine trading a Lambo for an Honda? grin
For a rickety Honda for that matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by fubsy: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari has failed the entire nation, not only the north. He promised security, to fight corruption, and improve the economy. But he did (he's doing) exactly the opposite of what he promised. He has plunged us into a potentially irreversible economic state, as Nigeria now smells of debt, and people are groaning (except his faithful political party member who are part of the corrupt bunch) of hunger. The state of insecurity now was unthinkable. So, generally, I pity all faithful Nigerians for what befell us from 2015 till date. What we'll do in 2023 will determine whether we are willing to get out of this mess.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Elbethel1: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Jonathan may have had his own flaws just like everyone else, but to compare him with Buhari is like comparing light with darkness. We fared better economically and security-wise under him than the unstoppable disaster we have on the seat of power now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Comedian2019: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Soon zombie vulture griller will start praising GEJ. Awon confused idiotz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Benprass(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Fake news
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by OnyeOgboni: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Very foolish set of people
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by iyke2frankeze: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
You will stil come and thank Buhari after the next disaster you are about to vote finish dealing with you. The most important thing is that no Igbo man will become the president of this country.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Successlane: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Just to brighten the days for haters and wailers.

Keep on having a nice day.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by RobbStark(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Gondonu:
She further asked, “what is it you have against the mass? This is my personal question Baba Buhari, where did we go wrong to deserve this neglect, harassment?, you are using force on us to keep quiet?”.

“I say to Goodluck Jonathan Ebele, thank you for being a good man, it is now we realizing that are you are a very nice and honest man. Thank you Jonathan, tomorrow if you come out we will vote you. Baba, you are a failure” she said with tears in her eyes while blasting the current administration in Hausa language."

“We are out to tell you the truth baba, today, I regret ever voting for you” as the crowd shouted in agreement.

grin grin grin grin cheesy I just dey laugh here.Where are the government zombies here on NL? Make una hear very well.

They have ran away.
I believe the economy Bubu gave them has dealt with them harshly.
Notable names to mention are berem, omenka, omenkalives, bwremx, eggheaders, the vulture griller n many more.
They don't even have data to come online, except the vulture griller.
The northerners haven't seen any thing yet.
They shud enjoy their change n next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by seguno2: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
aspabay:
All this propaganda will not bring back Jonathan. And Yes Jonathan was and is a failure too.

Do you agree that Buhari is a WORSE failure, compared to Jonathan, which is essentially what the protesters are saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Greenlight123: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Normal thing e Don set abi
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2021
this man called buhari is a wicked man....he knows he is not capable of leading this nation but he wants to be there shame to African leaders they are the most selfish set of people on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Obiorahpcfg: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by html14java(f): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Scamburster:

What about West?
Their JEALOUSY will eat them up.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Bizibi(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
RobbStark:

They have ran away.
I believe the economy Bubu gave them has dealt with them harshly.
Notable names to mention are berem, omenka, omenkalives, bwremx, eggheaders, the vulture griller n many more.
They don't even have data to come online, except the vulture griller.
The northerners haven't seen any thing yet.
They shud enjoy their change n next level.
I notice omenkalives is active on igbo/ipob threads. They are just online sycophants.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Emeguy(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
The south stand with buhari, no these is fake news
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by MangekyoAlt: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
These northerners should STFU immeduately. Seeing them wail is massively annoying. They voted for him twice, didn't they?
If any set of people should be wailing at all, it should be we the Niger delta people, and maybe the south east.
Yoruba and hausa should STFU and bear what you brought upon us in silence! Bunch of illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Your suffering is just beginning. Even my oga that is a closeted buhari worshipper no dey talk again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Cyberterror: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Hired PDP drama queen.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Sholaco: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Useless people everywhere
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by afam007: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2021
This questions goes for those whom spoke against the formal president
What is the difference between goodluck Jonathan and Muhammad buhari

Why did you see the works of Jonathan as a failure and foresee that of buhari as a success

Compare your benefits between Jonathan and buhari
Between Jonathan and buhari who do you think would have done well as a president

Compare the works of Jonathan when he was the president and that of buhari now he is still the president

What was that you saw in Jonathan that made you vote him out as a bad president you think he was

And what was that you saw in buhari that made you think he will do well more than Jonathan
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
grin angry grin grin cheesy una never see anything, sai baba buhari.........
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by VicM6: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Mr President in his office now....
Mr President: Hello Tinubu

Tinubu: My oga bubu, hope no problem at all

Mr President: I just saw some crazy women on tv protesting against the way i handled the Nigeria economy, they even said Papa Jona is better than me.

Tinubu: Don't mind them jare, they don't know anything, infact you shouldn't be stressing your self my oga bubu. Look for another country and travel to for vacation.

Mr President: Hehehehe, Na them go tire...On Friday isha Allah, i am jetting out of zoogeria to poland.

Tinubu: I trust you my oga president, you have nearly visited half the countries in the world, hehehehe. When i become the next president, i will visit above 58 countries o as the jagaban of this nation.

Mr President: before nko, no dulling at all. let me put a call to my fellow bandits and bokoharam brother's so that they can scatter the north very well nd all those women will pay for their life's

Tinubu: ok,ok. I forgot to tell you, Tiwa salvage is here with me now...the za oza tinz on point..bye.

Mr President: Don't let her film you o, tor...bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by nedekid: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Seleyse:
Sai baba till 2050
Bros make I join your meme grin
Na photo! shocked
70 year old man!
E shock you!

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Shikini: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Wow ...
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by emmykk(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin
PENNYSWAP:
Paid IPOB women trying to tarnish the image of our lord bubu

Please disregard this protest staged by IPOB lady against our darling zaddy

BMC’s hope I tried
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by DJInfluence: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Honestly though, Buhar has been a huge disappointment. Looking back, Jonathan was the best president we ever had since the birth of democracy IMO.

Insecurity today is on another level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Coldie(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
All these scam won’t work u people want to sneak Jonathan into power through the back door so the south will only go 4years so power will return to the north for another 4years. U can’t fool us
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
That is coming very late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by emperor863(m): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Coolsperm:
That is why we are now warning about Bola Tinubu, he will be a disaster if given opportunity , don't ever consider Tinubu for president

Too late boy, he is already on the way to Aso Rock villa. It is only the wise that know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Some of us who are not politicians, saw it coming and we warn of the impending doom but nobody listened. Now we are all weeping and gnashing.

The man who never articulated his intentions at no time during his campaign.

He never participated in any debates to state his vision for Nigeria.

Yet he was voted as the president of a whole nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by MossLuv: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
It's too late already

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC / Toyin Saraki's Lawyers Contradict Bukola Saraki's Claims. / Man Hails Buhari For Using Cheap Refreshments; "This Is The Change I Voted For"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.