Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (27540 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Rexymania(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ignorant people
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Exceed15: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Haba! After Buhari's first term una no learn You still threw your weight behind him 2019 chanting 4+4 everywhere. See una next level now.
Anyway I still salute the courage of this woman for saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by eteebanky1: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na lie, they are both failures
bubu own just worse
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by rickydechamp: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Coolsperm:
That is why we are now warning about Bola Tinubu, he will be a disaster if given opportunity , don't ever consider Tinubu for president
That's why I don't support any of them, they're all fraud & liars. We need to change our mentality on how we vote those sets of thieves in power. There should be a written documents that all of them will sign, stamp & given to public, that's if failed to give us 70℅ of their mandates, they should resigned or we force them out after two yrs & there should be a new election. Pls roads, light, health, education, security & water supply should not an achievement but a failure to take it as an achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Exceed15: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Layi4real:
Only a fool we blame any citizens for voting in any candidates of there choice. Bcus the idea is that no matter who u vote in they are all the same and nothings gonna change. For example do u think Atiku wud av done better than buhari if he won d election... Only Gods knw how worse he wud have bn. Let stop blaming one another nd let face it together nd pray for better Nigeria......

Face what together? Is it until your family member is kidnapped by bandit before u feel the heat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by usagee36: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hahaha I warmed you guys and you all called me names including my blood sister grin grin But I am glad she now made it to Canada grin grin God bless Jonathan and God bless America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by MightySparrow: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Northern politician are a scam: they use Islam to deceive their poverty - ridden masses. Islam is politics in the North. Few are feeding fat, the talakawas are hoping in jaanah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by billyG(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
He is more than a failure!They should go to Assrock & bare their rumps @ him at least a thousand rumps will make him go blind & flee assrock to Sudan on exile.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by aspabay(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
seguno2:

Do you agree that Buhari is a WORSE failure, compared to Jonathan, which is essentially what the protesters are saying

Is this supposed to be a competition of failures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by seguno2: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
aspabay:
Is this supposed to be a competition of failures?

It is a comparison of two public office holders.
Should we not compare them
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Drogunov: 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin So you are realising now.But you voted GEJ out, accusing him of being incompetent, and asked for Buhari.Now you got your competent Buhari.
Please let me not hear any more complaints from the north.

See, its a contest between 2 levels of incompetence. One is greater than the other. Our people are now so psychologically damaged that its no longer a choice between good and bad governance. Its now between worse and worst governance.

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by aspabay(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
seguno2:

Both are failures.

Failure has no qualifications.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Ybaby: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sai baba
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Peejoeee(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
next time u hear Goodluck u go follow!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by MisfitHPG: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
LordIsaac:
People have a right to decide and choose a leader. They also have the right to reject him when they feel he isn't delivering. My point is, Jonathan is better than Buhari but his tenure was not good enough. Simple.
no one said Goodluck was the best president in history,but voting him out and Buhari in was the worst mistake in history...I keep saying it Jonathan had a very good heart,but lacked the ruthlessness to rule Nigeria,but Buhari is a useless cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by jeff1607(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jonathan was still a failure

Nigerians tend to forget quickly

N97 Jan 1st

If gerrit
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Abujason: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Goooood morning BMC, North and APC miscreants. Una don hear am? Or una go just say na IPOB and Biafran protesters?

Abeg, Sai Baba for 8 more years until una brains go finally reset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Chibuezelala(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol, See this woman oh, Abeg BUBU[b][/b] na una mate before grin grin
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Lionnation: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
And now we are sounding it very clearly for everyone to listen, some of you are now pushing for tunubu, and we are warning you all against voting that man, if he eventually wins what you guys are seeing now will be a child's play, incompetency will take a new dimension in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by LordIsaac(m): 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
MisfitHPG:
no one said Goodluck was the best president in history,but voting him out and Buhari in was the worst mistake in history...I keep saying it Jonathan had a very good heart,but lacked the ruthlessness to rule Nigeria,but Buhari is a useless cow
Well, they promised change! And oh, it was a terrible euphemism for evil. However, we know they all lie....so, I have personally given up on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

I tire oh. Imagine trading a Lambo for a Honda? grin
If na Honda e for better,na Keke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Paid IPOB women trying to tarnish the image of our lord bubu

Please disregard this protest staged by IPOB lady against our darling zaddy

BMC’s hope I tried

Yes you did

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
LordIsaac:
People have a right to decide and choose a leader. They also have the right to reject him when they feel he isn't delivering. My point is, Jonathan is better than Buhari but his tenure was not good enough. Simple.

Was that why you traded a Lamborghini for a Keke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
fubsy:
Buhari has failed the entire nation, not only the north. He promised security, to fight corruption, and improve the economy. But he did (he's doing) exactly the opposite of what he promised. He has plunged us into a potentially irreversible economic state, as Nigeria now smells of debt, and people are groaning (except his faithful political party member who are part of the corrupt bunch) of hunger. The state of insecurity now was unthinkable. So, generally, I pity all faithful Nigerians for what befell us from 2015 till date. What we'll do in 2023 will determine whether we are willing to get out of this mess.

E shock you abi?
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
aspabay:
All this propaganda will not bring back Jonathan. And Yes Jonathan was and is a failure too.

Yes GEJ scored 74%, he failed because what was expected from him was 95-100%. PMB scored 9%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Honda is too far!

Wheelbarrow!
I'm sorry I talk keke sef.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Exceed15:
Haba! After Buhari's first term una no learn You still threw your weight behind him 2019 chanting 4+4 everywhere. See una next level now.
Anyway I still salute the courage of this woman for saying the truth.

This one no be courage ooo, e don cast
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
eteebanky1:
Na lie, they are both failures

bubu own just worse

Saying same,Yes GEJ scored 74%, he failed because what was expected from him was 95-100%. PMB scored 9%
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by aspabay(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
prizeless:

[s]Yes GEJ scored 74%, he failed because what was expected from him was 95-100%. PMB scored 9%[/s]

You want to know the truth, Buhari is 100% better than GEJ, I will vote Buhari over Jonathan anytime anyday
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
seguno2:

Yes GEJ scored 74%, he failed because what was expected from him was 95-100%. PMB scored 9%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by prizeless(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
aspabay:

Both are failures.

Failure has no qualifications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million / Kwankwaso Gives Out Shekarau’s Daughter In Kano / New Head Of Multinational Force On Boko Haram Appointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.