Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

#justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) (26497 Views)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by illicit(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Let God judge
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Kingcalls: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Women are actually the problem of the world.... always causing wahala everywhere
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder
if she can employ someone for 30k,how much is the woman now owing her to make her seize her child?
This woman no Sabi lie, therefore she no get sense
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by todaynewsreview: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Many will never watch both videos before passing judgement. The girl is culpable. The girl was just lying in the interview.

Atleast the couple mentioned visiting the Police Station severally to report which can be verified too.

Homeboiy:
Before you pass any judgement here

Try to watch the video of the said girls interview and that of the accused woman and her husband

You will agree with me after that the girl was lying

She said she got pregnant in Lagos

But it was confirmed that she joined the family in Lagos by January and gave birth by June 11

And the pregnancy entered 12 months.

The girl just want to destroy the family

Why did she run away to go write waec without breastfeeding her baby

I fear nairaland people, they can pass judgment without listen to both sides of the story

The girl should be arrested for neglecting her new born baby

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by observanc1: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Elsanchez:
Who do we believe bayi
the baby's mum.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder

I don't know any of them but it is you that's not asking the right questions. Why will a mother abandoned a child seized because of owing until it gets to the point of starvation that lead to death? I mean how will this woman just seized a child like a property and kept it without feeding the baby till the baby starved and died? Where is the child's father in all this? I find it hard to believe that a mother will give birth and an employer seized the baby because of debt and the mother will keep quiet and continue waiting till the point it becomes unsalvageable.. There's more to the story but if I am to be sincere I am inclined to believe this woman story more than the mother sef...I reiterate small girls should close up their legs and stop showcasing their whoring tendencies especially when they are barely feeding to prevent bringing children they can't cater into this world. No mother with good head will allow anyaone seize her child as a property for debt for so long only to start crying when it's late "No good mother does that". Well make police first finish their investigation.

5 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by eburuu: 10:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
The woman is lying.... Simple...
most you lie too

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Godbless3(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2021
You paid a nurse N30000k to take care of abandon child and the child looks unfeed?
I have seen a child whose mother died during child birth but you never can tell such a child never taste her moma breast milk ever.
Wicked future.

4 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by bigman001(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:
Mrs Tina Ogbonnaya, the woman accused of withholding and starving her employee’s 5-month-old baby over failure to clear delivery debt has shared her side of the story.

Speaking with Punch Newspaper, the woman disclosed that Gift, the young mother was the one who refused to take care of her baby, denied him food and breast milk which in turn resulted in his death.

According to her, in a bid to help the poor child, she had to employ the service of a nurse whom she paid N30,000 to take care of the baby due to his mother’s negligence.

Mrs Ogbonnaya stated that she never withheld the baby as viral reports had it.

Recall that in a previous report, the mother of the child, Gift shared her side of the story stating that her baby was locked in a room alone by Mr and Mr Ogbonnaya and laid on the tiled floor bare-bodied.

Presently, the reports from the duo are strongly contradictory.

Watch Mrs Tina speak below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzxvG7c68Q

Watch the couple narrate their side of the story below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfwL8kAh1M

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/218298887154653/?app=fbl
Madam you no sabi fabricate lies, you think say na people of your calibre you they talk all this trash to? dont by the time the show you thy kingdom come, you will explain what turly happen... Its obvious you are mixing so many lies with little truth.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by kingdenny(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
This your side of the story is thrash
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
So.many nairalanders don't have data to watch the video. Yiu can see it clearly in the comments.

5 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Help2020: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Elsanchez:
Who do we believe bayi
I believe the mother. If she employed a nurse how come the baby became so malnourished?

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:

calm down when you deliver Judgment.
We are in a country where young women go through the pain of labour and child birth then after a successful delivery they turn around to dump the child in dustbin for pigs to eat. So let us not get carried away and point fingers yet.

The matter is in the police investigation already and we can only hope that the actual truth will come out especially as it concerns two women from the same gender that is well know for deadly lies.

I hope the dead child gets justice in the end.

3 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by macaranta(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021
The woman's voice pattern is calm and consistent with someone telling the truth.
For those even blaming her for not taking care of the child, remember she's the wife of a bus driver not the ind of 'madam" everyone has been portraying her as, which means, she has meagre resources too and it's wrong for the girl to abandon her baby on multiple occasions for them. She even did her best to seek care for the baby by paying out of pocket for that. Where's the girl's baby daddy in all of this? Where was her own people? May our good not turn to bad in the hands of ungrateful people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Elsanchez:
Who do we believe bayi

Believe Mrs Ogbonga, Gift the mother of the child must have lied, otherwise if her child was locked up she would have raised alarm and reported to the police.

7 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Wasky101: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
The woman is lying.... Simple...
How can u tell she is lying

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Biggcake: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2021
dettolgel:

Fear smelling toto women and their skull mining men grin

So their Toto dey smell like that?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by chloride6: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2021
Cock and Bull story....

Are you her mother that you collected the child from her?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Homeboiy:

Try to watch the video of the said girls interview and that of the accused woman and her husband

But it was confirmed that she joined the family in Lagos by January and gave birth by June 11

I fear nairaland people, they can pass judgment without listen to both sides of the story

it doesnt still change anything. This wicked tina neglect the baby to die.

4 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
dettolgel:
There is hole in this woman's story but postpartum depression can make a new mother do the unthinkable.

New mothers have know to deny or even kill their newborn because of it.

But this woman saying she employed a nurse and was paying her 30k how much was she paying her workers?

Secondly when she saw that the baby wasn't getting any better after the first month why didn't she take the baby to the hospital and contact the right authority?
Postpartum psychosis(madness in layman's language) dey too.
But I think the mother was just plain wayward

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Sterope(f): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
The news is inconclusive. What happened to the baby? Where is the nurse?

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by samuel900(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Seems u are one of the woman's family.
its not possible the girl neglected her child, i have seen a lot, a young girl of her age will love her child with what she went through given birth for to the baby....the woman is just an evil woman.

Homeboiy:

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Wicked souls everywhere.

This particular gift many couples have prayed for for more than 25years to get, these once just wasted one.

God have Mercy
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
samuel900:
Seems u are one of the woman's family.
its not possible the girl neglected her child, i have seen a lot, a young girl of her age will love her child with what she went through given birth for to the baby....the woman is just an evil woman.

You people should always pause and think.
No be d same mothers de dump their children inside pit latrine?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by vonlogon: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Snails:
I pity the nurse that will agree to side to your side of the story, cause she will be an accomplice to murder.
Exactly my thought, you paid a nurse 30k and the baby ended up malnourished, nobody is asking the question that don't motherless babies survive without breastfeeding?
In my own opinion her story don't add up.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Watty26: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Why can she cry out to the police before the death of the boy? The girl is out to destroy this family.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
What ever the case my be, the poor has suffered alot
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by vonlogon: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You people should always pause and think.
No be d same mothers de dump their children inside pit latrine?

Yes, mothers do that, still don't let's forget it took the intervention of social workers and police for the mother to have access to her baby
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
watch the video my man
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Just check the before and after the woman took custody of the baby and you will know the woman is lying here. People are really wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Home Remedies For Sore Throat / Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.