Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,353 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

#justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) (26528 Views)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Slickest(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Both chichi and the couple are lying!!!

For a sane mother, your baby was held and you kept quiet? Told no one about it, kept calling people who asked you to pay your debt. There is a hole there, from her expression I see no pain, no anger.

For the couple, you could see the man is an aggressive person, somewhere around 2 minutes in the second video he hit something, I don't know what he hit though. He said something that had to do with chichi hanging out with ladies believed to be prostitutes and guys said to be hoodlums which means he knew where she was. Knowing fully well a baby's life was at stake yet no tangible action was taken.

From my own perspective, the couple was looking for cheap labour so they helped chichi that will forever be indebted to them, chichi on the other hand never even wanted the child, she is young and she wanted the freedom that comes with it. The child's death hurts me so much that I wish the 3 of them could be imprisoned

2 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Obascoetubi: 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Homeboiy:
Before you pass any judgement here

Try to watch the video of the said girls interview and that of the accused woman and her husband

You will agree with me after that the girl was lying

She said she got pregnant in Lagos

But it was confirmed that she joined the family in Lagos by January and gave birth by June 11

And the pregnancy entered 12 months.

The girl just want to destroy the family

Why did she run away to go write waec without breastfeeding her baby

I fear nairaland people, they can pass judgment without listen to both sides of the story

The girl should be arrested for neglecting her new born baby
What did the husband say in the video?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by huptin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
caracas:

Are u ok at all? So if the mother refuses to feed the baby why blame an innocent woman? Who then takes responsibility for the child's death? Besides from her narrative it is clear she took some steps in taking care of the child

You can pass your message without insulting me please. It is against basic communication ethics to ask if someone is ok at all before passing your message, i take full exception to this.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by kansoboy: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
The woman is lying.... Simple...
U need to also hear the girl interview..and u will be more confused who lies more...Les every where. But from the girl interview...I think this woman is innocent,my opinion though
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by jacoik(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Millimann:
Always good to hear from both sides.
and as you have heard from her you believe this story? If the baby is to be her child, will his condition be this way even if the real mother run away to Sudan?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by jacoik(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder
don't mind Mrs lie Mohamed
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Nellinis(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
I watched the video and i can tell the woman is innocent.
Let us be sincere with ourselves, you think say that woman go see as that pikin dey close to death like that she no go won return am fast so that the pikin no go die for her hand
No way na...
The woman would try everything to return that child because water don dey pass garri.
She even told the journalists to go to Kajola street and ask people because she publicly fought the young girl to come carry her kid.
It's very clear the young girl wanted that kid to die so that she can be free to do her rubbish...
That woman is innocent biko

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder
Look at you, just look at what you are typing, how many women throw their baby in dustbin in 2020 alone, just yesterday a woman sold her hard labour Baby for 50k bla bla how mother killed her child mtswww
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by doncollino: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Easy to know when one is lying, she is now speaking English like Cameronian
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by fashrola(m): 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
nzeobi:
Let police conclude their investigation first.

The mother of the baby waited for the baby to die before raising alarm and why did the woman take the baby from it's mother and when the mother refused to breastfeed while did she not report to the police or raise alarm

Don't be DULL!!!!
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Global81: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
It's very difficult for Satan to shout that Jesus is Lord.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Global81: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
nzeobi:
Let police conclude their investigation first.

The mother of the baby waited for the baby to die before raising alarm and why did the woman take the baby from it's mother and when the mother refused to breastfeed while did she not report to the police or raise alarm

Be a good listener.
They reported the case to police station
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by NobleRace: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kdon2:

We all can see how well they have taken care of the baby now. Devilish people

The lies are too obvious. You, a stranger got a nurse to replace a baby's nursing mother, and even paid the nurse 30k monthly!
Why then did the baby die?

Then, the same mother wouldn't be grateful for your efforts but will turn around to accuse you of wickedness.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Ulunne777(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Help2020:
I believe the mother. If she employed a nurse how come the baby became so malnourished?

The baby has a hole in the heart which contrinuted to his malnourished state.Watch videooo and stop concluding from one side
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Ulunne777(f): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
vonlogon:

Worst case, take the baby to a police station and make a clear statement exonerating yourself of any damage that could occur in the future. Like I said earlier, I'm not taking sides but I have compassion on Tina because the baby died in her custody and trust our society. They will stigmatise her.

She reported to police Who told her to keep the baby and catch the mother anyday they see her.The baby kept being sick and was diagnosed of a hole in the heart which contributed to his malnourished stature and maybe death cos of lack of appropriate medical care.Is it the Bus driver Oga that will pay for the surgery.
The mother an Olosho including the Abuja baby Daddy are the culprits here.

watch the video

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
The woman is lying.... Simple...
It's obvious..
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Realhommie(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Help2020:
I believe the mother. If she employed a nurse how come the baby became so malnourished?
The baby was already malnourished before she employed the nurse. Didn't you guys watch the video?

She took the baby to the nurse in a bid to salvage the baby's ill or deteriorating health. According to her, the nurse said the baby had a hole in the throat i guess and it was a severe case. She charged her 50k but she pleaded for 20k, the finally settled for 40k. She's paid 30k and still owing 10k.

This lady may not be entirely honest but there's sure some elements of truth in her story. And i can also deduce very clearly that the teenage mother is a highly irresponsible young lady, she's culpable and Should be arrested ASAP.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Goldentulip2: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Smh I knew something was fishy. Well let the police conclude there investigation.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Naturalwellness: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
But that child was not starved just one day, it should be a week or even months that warrant death.

As she return everyday to her house and see that the baby is malnourished, and she give the baby food and water by herself along with her baby, even if it's only once a day when she return in the evening, the child won't die.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by jayice(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
The before pics of that baby doesn't look like someone receiving care of 30k ma.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by tammie24: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
dettolgel:

Fear smelling toto women and their skull mining men grin
smelly toto?... Is Linda Ikeji Yoruba?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by hotspec(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Carcass, clap for yourself but you can learn to make your points without insulting me. I'm not forcing you to agree with my own opinion.
caracas:

Your brain is up side down
Whose story is more reasonable n makes sense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antibacterial Soaps May Do More Harm Than Good / 10 Health Benefits Of Onions, Garlic And Ginger / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.