Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

#justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) (26501 Views)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / Man Narrates How He Survived Being 'Brutally Stabbed' 12 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
NotKnown:
Hand never touch this woman na why she de yarn rubbish.

Wait let them hand her over to a female police officer who has been looking for a child then she will understand wetin de

Oil dey your head....o.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Kelvinhunta: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Brotherly, don't judge from one side . Am not saying the madam is right but I have seen young mother's misbehave or haven't u heared of newborns thrown at waste bins or gutters? Are they not born by mother's? The madam may as well have a nurse she is paying b4 the incident which she handed d child to, these things r easy for police and court to prove. And will be proven soon. I have seen alot of people enter problem all in d name of helping people. For me I always mind my business,if God wants to save u then let him use another person to save u and not me
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder

4 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Protein0: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2021
athaboi:
The little girl is coupable here...kids without a good guardian!
God bless you.
I’m surprised the interviewer didn’t ask her who the baby’s dad is.
The girl left a barely 2 month old baby and went to the village. Can you just imagine.

The girl, the woman and her husband are all culpable
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Agugbadin:

Believe Mrs Ogbonga, Gift the mother of the child must have lied, otherwise if her child was locked up she would have raised alarm and reported to the police.

Exactly. The alarm was only raised when the child was dead. The couple said they have witnesses. Their story will indicate the truth. But really you dont need a househelp. It is your duty to take care of your children as a woman without a househelp if you can. They just invited more problem on themselves.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by vonlogon: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
samuel900:
Seems u are one of the woman's family.
its not possible the girl neglected her child, i have seen a lot, a young girl of her age will love her child with what she went through given birth for to the baby....the woman is just an evil woman.

Sir/ma,
In my opinion, even if the girl ran away and left the baby or even joined the family pregnant, or didn't breastfeed the baby, you will still agree that a lot of babies lost their mothers at birth and survived without breastfeeding. The woman claimed to have employed a nurse and even aid 30k and after all this, the intervention of police and social workers were required for the girl to access her baby.

I'm not taking sides, but I'm thinking the woman should just own up to her errors. The baby was in her custody and in the process ended up malnourished

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by goodvision12(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
shagasha:
The truth can never be hidden. In a little while, it will surely surface
Not ın thıs country
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Gadafii:
Shey the wicked devilish madam go gree say she starved that infant
Na she born am? It's not her duty to feed a baby that not hers or adopted by her?

Why did she refuse to breastfeed her own baby, can you tell us
Are you talking about the madam or the teenage mother? There is no proof that the madam refused to feed her own child.

Was she owing you like she claimed
We don't know yet. If She left her baby without making provisions for its feeding and upkeep, then she will have reimburse those that paid for the child's upkeep. That's how it's done in other jurisdiction. You can't just drop your baby in other people's house and then demand they feed and care for your child.

Wo, no need to ask plenty questions, this Tina woman no wicked woman and should be made to face the law to it's full length, case dismissed
Yes all responsible for the baby's death must be made to face the law to it's full length, the madam, the mother, the man that fathered the child, the nurse, all involved.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by motionarena: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2021
superCleanworks:

calm down when you deliver Judgment.
We are in a country where young women go through the pain of labour and child birth then after a successful delivery they turn around to dump the child in dustbin for pigs to eat. So let us not get carried away and point fingers yet.

The matter is in the police investigation already and we can only hope that the actual truth will come out especially as it concerns two women from the same gender that is well know for deadly lies.

I hope the dead child gets justice in the end.
even if the mother abandoned d baby why will d madam allow the child get to this point.
This is pure starvation and there is no excuse for that she is heartless

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by BouquiLake: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
That girl is Lying big time... How ever can they tell her the Hospital bill is 5m shocked shocked shocked

The Tina woman's story is verifiable...like the clinic where she was taking the baby to should have a record...Their neighbours too are witnesses.

She is just an irresponsible girl...no wonder she got pregnant to a useless somebody. I'm sure she can't say exactly who the father of the baby is.

AnambraHeraldTV:
Mrs Tina Ogbonnaya, the woman accused of withholding and starving her employee’s 5-month-old baby over failure to clear delivery debt has shared her side of the story.

Speaking with Punch Newspaper, the woman disclosed that Gift, the young mother was the one who refused to take care of her baby, denied him food and breast milk which in turn resulted in his death.

According to her, in a bid to help the poor child, she had to employ the service of a nurse whom she paid N30,000 to take care of the baby due to his mother’s negligence.

Mrs Ogbonnaya stated that she never withheld the baby as viral reports had it.

Recall that in a previous report, the mother of the child, Gift shared her side of the story stating that her baby was locked in a room alone by Mr and Mr Ogbonnaya and laid on the tiled floor bare-bodied.

Presently, the reports from the duo are strongly contradictory.

Watch Mrs Tina speak below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzxvG7c68Q

Watch the couple narrate their side of the story below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfwL8kAh1M

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/218298887154653/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Exceed15: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
The person I will blame on this matter is the young mother. You left your new born baby in the hand of someone's else to go and write exams. What shame is trying to cover?

That's why I divorce is bad. No woman can take care of your child like you.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
motionarena:
even if the mother abandoned d baby why will d madam allow the child get to this point.

so after everything i wrote there you still do not understand. it is well.
sorry for trying to reason with you.
seems you have already believed one side of the story.
enjoy
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
vonlogon:

Sir/ma,
In my opinion, even if the girl ran away and left the baby or even joined the family pregnant, or didn't breastfeed the baby, you will still agree that a lot of babies lost their mothers at birth and survived without breastfeeding. The woman claimed to have employed a nurse and even aid 30k and after all this, the intervention of police and social workers were required for the girl to access her baby.

I'm not taking sides, but I'm thinking the woman should just own up to her errors. The baby was in her custody and in the process ended up malnourished

What do you want the madam to do if girl ran away and left the baby? Are you saying she must against her will take care of a baby she has no relations with?

This is a case of societal failure. There should have been an institution where such babies are dropped to prevent them from dying or suffering. In the West, if your neighbour reports the maltreatment of a baby or a child, the child would be taken away from the care giver (even if it's the parent) and taken care of by the state.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by oilmane(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=AnambraHeraldTV post=108650197]Mrs Tina Ogbonnaya, the woman accused of withholding and starving her employee’s 5-month-old baby over failure to clear delivery debt has shared her side of the story.

Speaking with Punch Newspaper, the woman disclosed that Gift, the young mother was the one who refused to take care of her baby, denied him food and breast milk which in turn resulted in his death.

According to her, in a bid to help the poor child, she had to employ the service of a nurse whom she paid N30,000 to take care of the baby due to his mother’s negligence.

Mrs Ogbonnaya stated that she never withheld the baby as viral reports had it.

Recall that in a previous report, the mother of the child, Gift shared her side of the story stating that her baby was locked in a room alone by Mr and Mr Ogbonnaya and laid on the tiled floor bare-bodied.

Presently, the reports from the duo are strongly contradictory.

Watch Mrs Tina speak below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFzxvG7c68Q

Watch the couple narrate their side of the story below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMfwL8kAh1M

https://www.facebook.com/punchnewspaper/videos/218298887154653/?app=fbl

You paid someone to be caring for the baby and the child ended up that bad? D story get as e take day o.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by vonlogon: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

What do you want the madam to do if girl ran away and left the baby? Are you saying she must against her will take care of a baby she has no relations with?

This is a case of societal failure. There should have been an institution where such babies are dropped to prevent them from dying or suffering. In the West, if your neighbour reports the maltreatment of a baby or a child, the child would be taken away from the care giver (even if it's the parent) and taken care of by the state.

Worst case, take the baby to a police station and make a clear statement exonerating yourself of any damage that could occur in the future. Like I said earlier, I'm not taking sides but I have compassion on Tina because the baby died in her custody and trust our society. They will stigmatise her.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
motionarena:
This is pure blackmail.
So she must by force feed the baby even if she can't or not willing to, because the baby will starve to death and she will be arrested?

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by olisaEze(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
What was the baby doing in ur custody in the first place? Where in our patchwork constitution is it permitted to forcefully take a child as collateral for the parent's debt?? You paid a nurse N30k and the baby ended up dying so horribly, Liar Mohammedress! angry
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by motionarena: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

This is pure blackmail.
So she must by force feed the baby even if she can't or not willing to, because the baby will starve to death and she will be arrested?
if she can't feed d child then why not pass the baby to the necessary authorities who can.

Look at that child, that is weeks of starvation
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Bullshit. undecided
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
vonlogon:

Worst case, take the baby to a police station and make a clear statement exonerating yourself of any damage that could occur in the future. Like I said earlier, I'm not taking sides but I have compassion on Tina because the baby died in her custody and trust our society. They will stigmatise her.

Take baby to police station? Maybe you are not domiciled in nigeria. Nigeria police operates like a criminal organization. The Nigerian police would accuse her of kidnapping the baby and arrest the madam, and then ask her to bail herself with at least N150,000

Ordinarily helping an accident victim or being a good Samaritan can get you in trouble with the police.

3 Likes

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by goodheart01: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Elsanchez:
Who do we believe bayi

It's easy to tell that the woman is a bloody liar. Okay assuming the girl abandoned her baby, didn't the woman notice the baby being malnourished?! Why couldn't she get baby food at that earlier stage to save the baby's life? And at what point did she employ the service of the nurse? If she had cared for that baby as she insinuates, we won't be talking about this story now. She starved and watched the baby diminish simple!!
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by zomoears(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
hotspec:
This woman is lying. Why would a mother suddenly stop giving her baby breast milk when she's not sick or something. When did it become your duty to employ a nurse paying her 30k per month to take care of your employee's baby? How much were you paying your employee? By the time Nigerian police do you something, u will sing more than a bird. She never know she'll be charged with murder

You never jam “hustlers”.

She never wanted the baby in the first place until she was convinced to have it.

She abandoned the baby to go and “prospect” in the name of WAEC, but later abandoned the waec idea to return to Lagos to start akuna work.

Shey the matter was previously raised with the police? Records don’t lie.

Both parties have their faults! The girl never presented a the facts.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Ola17: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2021
nzeobi:
Let police conclude their investigation first.

The mother of the baby waited for the baby to die before raising alarm and why did the woman take the baby from it's mother and when the mother refused to breastfeed while did she not report to the police or raise alarm

Seems you didn’t watch the video.

According to the woman and her husband, the girl left immediately after delivery that she want to go and write exams even after they protested against such.

The man and wife claimed that they reported the matter to the DPO of a police station and they were looking for the girl.

Hopefully the truth will come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
motionarena:
if she can't feed d child then why not pass the baby to the necessary authorities who can.

Look at that child, that is weeks of starvation
Can you please list the authorities she can pass the baby to. Please remember it's not her baby, so what legal rights does she have to pass the baby to anyone?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by vonlogon: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Take baby to police station? Maybe you are not domiciled in nigeria. Nigeria police operates like a criminal organization. The Nigerian police would accuse her of kidnapping the baby and arrest the madam, and then ask her to bail herself with at least N150,000

Ordinarily helping an accident victim or being a good Samaritan can get you in trouble with the police.

I commit the madam to the hands of God. Whoever is guilty should be punished. But that madam will pack out of that area. I know that
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by goodheart01: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

This is pure blackmail.

There's nothing like blackmail. She should have contacted the necessary authorities . Okay let's put it this way, what if you were in the madam's shoes what would u have done?? Cry blackmail and allow the baby starve to death?
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
goodheart01:

It's easy to tell that the woman is a bloody liar. Okay assuming the girl abandoned her baby, didn't the woman notice the baby being malnourished?! Why couldn't she get baby food at that earlier stage to save the baby's life? And at what point did she employ the service of the nurse? If she had cared for that baby as she insinuates, we won't be talking about this story now. She starved and watched the baby diminish simple!!

She has her own baby to feed. Remember her husband is a bus driver.
She was put in a catch 22 situation. She is being blackmailed to feed a baby that's not hers while she also has her own baby to feed.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by Joygift3666: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
With 30000 naira the nurse could not do a good job. We need to hear from the nurse too.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2021
goodheart01:

There's nothing like blackmail. She should have contacted the necessary authorities . Okay let's put it this way, what if you were in the madam's shoes what would u have done?? Cry blackmail and allow the baby starve to death?

Me put into such position? Impossible. Even as I am, I am not prepared to take care of a baby from my own loin, not to talk of another man's baby.
If in the very unlikely even someone abandons a baby at my doorstep, I will get my lawyer and police involved. I will summon the parents of the baby and ask the courts for refund of all monies I spent while the baby was in my custody.
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by goodheart01: 11:43am On Dec 20, 2021
wirinet:

Me put into such position? Impossible. Even as I am, I am not prepared to take care of a baby from my own loin, not to talk of another man's baby.
If in the very unlikely even someone abandons a baby at my doorstep, I will get my lawyer and police involved. I will summon the parents of the baby and ask the courts for refund of all monies I spent while the baby was in my custody.

So u see my point?? Certainly u won't let the baby die. Same way the madam shouldn't have let the baby deteriorate to that stage. This proves she's a liar!
Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by dheaven: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Homeboiy:
Before you pass any judgement here

Try to watch the video of the said girls interview and that of the accused woman and her husband

You will agree with me after that the girl was lying

She said she got pregnant in Lagos

But it was confirmed that she joined the family in Lagos by January and gave birth by June 11

And the pregnancy entered 12 months.

The girl just want to destroy the family

Why did she run away to go write waec without breastfeeding her baby

I fear nairaland people, they can pass judgment without listen to both sides of the story

The girl should be arrested for neglecting her new born baby
Yes, some people are just judging the couple with emotions instead of reality. Even the girl confirmed that the family was taking good care of her the first time. The person I pity most is the man. At times you may help someone and fall into trouble. The girls behaviour looks wayward.

1 Like

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2021
goodheart01:

So u see my point?? Certainly u won't let the baby die. Same way the madam shouldn't have let the baby deteriorate to that stage. This proves she's a liar!
The couple is poor and illiterate. I am not making excuse for them, and they should face the extent of their culpability. But I put the blame more on the girl, her parents and the man that got her pregnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) by DrChukki: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Fear AfghanEASTNERS lipsrsealed

2021 is coming to an end, you've not achieved anything and yet you're still st.upid...

My brother take care of yourself and leave easterners alone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Home Remedies For Sore Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.