Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 (28570 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by desiredhome: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
omostar:
Na wao. Even though there's an increase in inflation all over the world as a result of the pandemic. I think ours is on the high side.
Agricultural products shouldn't be one of those affected however with how fertile our land is.
Yes people don't want to understand, the greedy and selfish Nigerians will always increase the price of things just to make more profit.....
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by optimusprime2(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

None.

Brother, I asked you a very simple question; pick one out of the three in terms of raw capacity...

Don't make it a complicated drill. "None" was not an option. Just pick one.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by backnbeta(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2021
I'm not even sure we've arrived at Bubu's Nigeria yet...he seem to have more sinister moves in stock.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by nnamdi640: 7:54am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
They can do anything for the electoral campaign. Na now you remember Buhari don finish Naija because 2023 is close again baa? You come carry cameraman go buy groundnut you no go chop? Even the face of the poor woman shows she didn't approve of what they were about using her to do politically.

See en head like bicycle seat.
On a serious note, this man called Buhari really messed this country up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by juniorstar(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Naso my favorite boli enter 300naira..but i gatz buy am for ore yesterday.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Reference(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
They can do anything for the electoral campaign. Na now you remember Buhari don finish Naija because 2023 is close again baa? You come carry cameraman go buy groundnut you no go chop? Even the face of the poor woman shows she didn't approve of what they were about using her to do politically.

See en head like bicycle seat.

Yes, and apparently you are a lover of your chains oh failed citizen.
Your contemporaries in other climes seek a better life for themselves.
Continue playing the ostrich while the effects of this calamity continue.

Two of my senior staff are just back from Kaduna and Zamfara respectively having left on compassionate leave.
Both have evacuated their families from home as we will not entertain or participate the payment of ransoms.
Hearing their stories of horror, it is clear the worsening economic situation in Nigeria is turning men to animals and criminals to beasts.

Continue playing politics you hear.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by gulfer: 8:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Easy, though price has changed but I bought the last one I did @N600 in October this year. Make una small small dey lie....... angry angry angry angry
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2021
The Zoo is really rearing zonebies and animals and they won't agree with you. They are saying that you took the picture in Cameroon! Very senseless e-rats! Blinded by tribalism. Well, it is just the beginning.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by jrusky(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
See this one, so it is now you just wake up to know nothing is left in the country? Ok nah.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
HRMK:
is this abt buhari or nigerians themselves?the usual excuse is always abt the dollar to the naira!
PLS,WHAT HAS THE DOLLAR GOT TO DO WITH GROUNDNUT?I WONDER OOOH.........
Let me tell you,the groundnut seller buys imported products also and she pays more money now than before.Do you expect her not to increase her own pricing? That's multiplier effect.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by chatinent: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Reference:

Yes, and apparently you are a lover of your chains oh failed citizen.
Your contemporaries in other climes seek a better life for themselves.
Continue playing the ostrich while the effects of this calamity continue.

Two of my senior staff are just back from Kaduna and Zamfara respectively having left on compassionate leave.
Both have evacuated their families from home as we will not entertain or participate the payment of ransoms.
Hearing their stories of horror, it is clear the worsening economic situation in Nigeria is turning men to animals and criminals to beasts.

Continue playing politics you hear.

Ogogoro no bi crude oil, bro.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
PDJT:

-How old are you? 12?
[/s]

Keep quiet if you don't have anything better to say. It's not by force to post on the internet.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by michoim(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonsense, pretender: looking for ground to launch his ' meagre ' presidential campaigns
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by dmbb: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Poor guy
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Akabuking: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
It was #500 last December; that means in 12 months, the price has doubled. Nigeria needs a board that regulates prices because it seems people are intentionally inflating these prices. This is a country where the price of things triple overnight without consequences.
how many farmers farm this year, those that did, were they able to harvest peacefully?? insecurity is the cause brother.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by emperor863(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Even if Moghalu becomes president today, he will be overwhelmed because Buhari has caused monumental damages already for his successor

How can Moghalu become Nigeria's president? Which platform will he use? Where would he get the votes?

I'm sure his people from afghaneastern would not vote for him since it is Biafra they want.

Last line: any political party that fields an Igbo for 2023 presidency has automatically lost the elections.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by lookingfly: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Uncontrollable inflation and clueless heads at different offices of govt has brought us to this!

Guys be prepared for next year as they remove oil subsidy
na that one i de think of sef.....by next year, that groundnut fit reach 2500, maybe him go stop to eat gnut.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Mummyfour(f): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
So sad,
I don't know if all these people that were shouting change and sai baba have special places that they buy their own stuffs at special prices.
yes o. They do.

In their nightmares
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Limassol(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Inflation is universal right now.
Come to the US and see how prices of everything has gone up from food to auto. Housing is a no go area for most people now.
It's not only the US, even the UK has serious inflation right now.
I'll put some of the blame on Covid's effect on global economics.
All Inflation are not created equal - the US 6.4% inflation rate is childs play compared to the 15.4% hammering us here in Naija. Inflation in Nigeria has been smoldering for years even before the economic. So say what you know and apportion crictism where it's due - Nigeria's poor governance.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by SmartPolician: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Akabuking:
how many farmers farm this year, those that did, were they able to harvest peacefully?? insecurity is the cause brother.

We cannot keep blaming everything on insecurity. In sane countries, vendors and merchants give massive discounts during Christmas and NY celebrations.

In Nigeria, people senselessly inflate their prices that time of the year. I insist that we need a price control board because Nigerians are typically dubious, opportunistic and wicked.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by obaaderemi: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Akabuking:
Insecurity which buhari allowed to grow.

Another problem is the falling value of the naira.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by poiZon: 8:58am On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
It was #500 last December; that means in 12 months, the price has doubled. Nigeria needs a board that regulates prices because it seems people are intentionally inflating these prices. This is a country where the price of things triple overnight without consequences.
A board that regulates prices, like we have dpr in the petroleum sector abi...
This subsidy no dey tire u?
R we not against regulation of prices by govt?
How much u dey buy for ur place?
Since buhari came in, inflation and dollar are working hand in hand. Short bread biscuit is now 2 for 50naira.
Tomtom is 3 for 50naira.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by poiZon: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
That quantity is still 300 Naira here in Bornu.

lipsrsealed
Hiw much to send it across?
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Bastardlyrich: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Inflation is universal right now.
Come to the US and see how prices of everything has gone up from food to auto. Housing is a no go area for most people now.
It's not only the US, even the UK has serious inflation right now.
I'll put some of the blame on Covid's effect on global economics.
Uk in ogbomosho abi.
You afonja Muslim are the problem of these country.
My friend enjoy your bmc stipends and stop saying what you don't know.
You have never even been to Ghana sef, highest you have traveled is Benin republic in there IDP camp. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by GROWTHSET(m): 9:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Big lier,how can you buy it 1000 naira,so you didn't negotiate,the same bottle of groundnuts in front of Weac office besides Yabatech, Lagos,is 700 naira a bottle,how can you you there buy at #1000 far away Enugu, should groundnut be more expensive there than Lagos?Are you sure you are not an alarmist creating unnecessary panic where non exist because you want to be president bring down another person government spreading fake and unrealistic content.
Find strategist to tutor you on issue Base campaign not name calling or attacking others personality.I wish you become the President and see what difference you will make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by favor914: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Uncontrollable inflation and clueless heads at different offices of govt has brought us to this!

Guys be prepared for next year as they remove oil subsidy
Lazy minded people that refused to work to better their lives would prefer to blame the President than work?

Suffering & smiling syndrome, the President should come & plant groundnut for these lazy people?
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by favor914: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2021
GROWTHSET:
Big lier,how can you buy it 1000 naira,so you didn't negotiate,the same bottle in front of Weac office besides Yabatech, Lagos,is 700 naira a bottle,how can you you there buy at #1000 far away Enough, should groundnut be more expensive there than Lagos.Are you sure you are not an alarmist creating unnecessary panic where non exist because you want to be president bring down another person government spreading fake and unrealistic content.
Find strategist tutor you on issue Base campaign not name calling or attacking others personality.I wish you become the President and see what difference you will make.
Don’t mind that former CBN Thief, He should blame his fellow ipobians for the cost of high groundnut in the South East. Zombies.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Valuc: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2021
Who still dey use groundnut drink garri? Except ua rich
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Stephen0mozzy: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Are you hungry or what?!

Yes please, give me food.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Akabuking: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

We cannot keep blaming everything on insecurity. In sane countries, vendors and merchants give massive discounts during Christmas and NY celebrations.

In Nigeria, people senselessly inflate their prices that time of the year. I insist that we need a price control board because Nigerians are typically dubious, opportunistic and wicked.
Last night I watched a documentary on Afghanistan, I beg to disagree with you that insecurity plays a huge role on every Economy. I think we need to blame the system and not the individuals. in the oil sector, we have the PPRA and DPR, have the been able to regulate the price?? the government are even the ones sabotaging that sector. Take a look at Nafdac, custom, even security agencies, are they not making business hard for business men?? Blame the system More and partly the business people.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by AfonjaConehead: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Stephen0mozzy:

Yes please, give me food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Alwan Ali-Hassan Regains Freedom From Terrorists / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.