Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army (50214 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by delzbaba(m): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2021
But the army commended the one that was slapping and rolling a corper in the mud in Bayelsa,,brutes

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Thank you, bro!

We just inherited Stupid laws from our Colonial masters!

It's not as if it was Public Sex! sad

It is Marriage we are talking here! She wanted a husband like every other Lady!
Who is now going Marry the Pretty Female soldier?
Or is it dat Female soldiers are expected to be Perpetual Spinsters? undecided
My naija people abuse almost everything...Probably a superior hitting on her without success must have petitioned her to the higher authority.

Evil superiors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Dedemworld: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2021
All of u defending the female soldier now for accepting the proposal and calling it romance, if it was a male soldier most of you would have been raining all sort of insult on him and say he took the advantage of the female corper as Army said... I support Army on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by lailo: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Penalty ko,free kick ni cool

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by BabaO2: 6:34am On Dec 20, 2021
PennywysCares:
cheesy
whatever!
Poteto batata

The female soldier should have remembered the terms and conditions of her job before engaging in such remantic affairs, but problems with most Nigerians is that they don't think before they act but whenever the nemesis caught up they called devil's work. As for the male copper whose primary assignment in NYSC camp is to propose to a female soldier I will leave him to face Nigeria labour market.
You know nothing about dynamics of sophistication like the analog Nigerian military. Now we know why ordinary bokoharam is running them down, because BokoHaram are thinking out of the box, but Nigerian military is just a black box waiting for instructions after 12 hours of incidences at earliest from only aso rock
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Doyou2019: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Skyview01:
The bunch of idiots never penalize any soldier for assaulting and harrasing innocent citizens.

Comment so underrated, it makes you ponder on how useless the NA is.

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by derbykol(f): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2021
The main reason is that she was on duty.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Vinnie2000(m): 6:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Dedemworld:
All of u defending the female soldier now for accepting the proposal and calling it romance, [b]if it was a male soldier most of you would have been raining all sort of insult on him and say he took the advantage of the female corper as Army said... I [/b]support Army on this one.

Stop this Nonsense!!.Nobody would do that! undecided sad
A Young Man can have romantic interest in any lady, woo her and marry her..

In the Female soldier's case, she was caught up in the moment! Maybe The Guy was handsome, has some cash and Loved her truly!
Let her not Celebrate?

She doesn't want to be called 'Evening Newspaper',Plz! sad cheesy
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Lexusgs430: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2021
See wetin the uselessness of public proposals dey cause.............

Does the world have to see your declaration of love .........

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Ellegacy(m): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Dedemworld:
All of u defending the female soldier now for accepting the proposal and calling it romance, if it was a male soldier most of you would have been raining all sort of insult on him and say he took the advantage of the female corper as Army said... I support Army on this one.

Thank you bro. Had it being a male soldier proposing to a female corper people won't be as sentiment as these. I'm disappointed with people that call this love.

It's like a Lecturer dating his/her student. It's shades of wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Arabaincubus: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2021
If the NYSC is still fulfilling its intendment of promoting National unity, the Army should then wave the penalty for the female soldier. She was only promoting National unity by accepting another Nigerian from another place.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by dazzlingd(m): 6:40am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as her...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?

Here we go, weeping for sentiments and sympathy.

There are rules and you should focus on your goals and do the right things at the right places. Not misplaced priority and this public display in the military uniform and NYsc camp was unnecessary and tantamount to being idiotic.
You can weep for sentiments and likes as much as you want, the whole show all for public and social media hysteria is wrong, unprofessional, gross misconduct and unnecessary drama

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by fawaz050(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2021
adebayo201:

That's one of the problems with the military. If you're not part of them, you're considered an enemy. No matter who you know and who you're. If them wan deal with you they'll with no one to stop them.

That's how I was punished for saying the truth while on camp 2016. Them almost wan lock me for guardroom nah my God helped me.

Tell us more
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by johnkeni(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2021
olatade:
Ok. So what about this bros's...

They were not on official duty
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2021
These ones are bitter cos someone is marrying away one of their beautiful ladies.

E sure for me say one of them dey crush on the lady, he's bitter.

Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by DirectTokunbo: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2021
You see this two lines:
"public would have been outraged and accused the Army of coercion had a male soldier proposed to a female corper during NYSC parade" and "Personnel must have served for three years before he/she can qualify for marriage" simply shows that this is more of a personal issue, because let's tell ourselves the truth if a male soldier has proposed to a female corper on passing out and she accepted and kissed him, most of the public who give a damn would have congratulated them.
Also she didn't get married, just accepted a proposal.

Talking about full attention on your duty, I'm sure if we check, a lot of married male soldiers met their wives while they were on duty.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Pedrokush: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonsense...I no even know say nah my kwara this thing happen
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Fiscus105(m): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Thank you, bro!

We just inherited Stupid laws from our Colonial masters!

It's not as if it was Public Sex! sad

It is Marriage we are talking here! She wanted a husband like every other Lady!
Who is now going Marry the Pretty Female soldier?
Or is it dat Female soldiers are expected to be Perpetual Spinsters? undecided

See reasoning! I will advice you to go back and read entire statement.

Do you know why Nigeria becomes banana republic? Becos everything goes. ......I mean everyone is doing whatever he/she likes, going against established code and conduct of institutions we found ourselves.

Here in naija ,Muslim must wear hijab to organization who goes against it, wen u talk, they say human right .

Wen Tisa disciplines pupils, they protest.

This one too, see ur blabla.

......... the statement says, if it were to be reverse case,...........I imaging what u as female will say. In fact u might say rape by soldier man.

Again, statement says, thre must be certain number of years new recruits must spend before marry, they also talk about social media conduct, which she violated,
You didn't deem it fit, to talk about any of the violations but talking useless love and marriage. You are the reason why some useless urchins use to talk ill of female gender.

.......you ask urself, even if she wanted to break the laws but avoided social media, she would have scot free by now and that would have shown her as intelligent officer who is supposed to be in military and not slay Queen in Allen avenue.

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jumpmasta(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

But ishi ukwu, she was not getting married naw. She was only engaged! Many reasons I will never advise my enemy to join the NA. Of course she knew the rules. When has engagement turned her into a wife! What if they planned to wait until after three years? But I see some US soldiers display such affections and they are loved. What should be done to the soldiers videoing too? Aren't they as guilty as her...unprofessionally taking pictures? Or is another oga who wanted to shine congo angry that a potential teagirl has been lost to a “bloody civilian” corper? Una never tire to dey use personnels?

Why una like to kill person joy and only remember rules and regulations on good matters with so much zeal and a yearn to doom it? Was there not rules of engagement during the Lekki night?
In Your naivety and cluelessness , you refused to read all the several offenses she committed .

1 Like

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Globad(f): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
I’m certain she will transfer aggression on the youth Corper

And beat the HELL outa the pooor boy

Listen to yourself: you're certain!
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Chuksmonika(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
I’m certain she will transfer aggression on the youth Corper

And beat the HELL outa the pooor boy

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by CSTRR: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2021
The British really did us strong thing.

They did not incorporate into us their own military-civilian standard when they created the Nigerian security forces.

Why would they?
They needed an army and police that would protect them from the displeased Nigerian people.

Unfortunately that culture carries on till this day.

Even in India, I hear it's the same.

British colonial legacy.

2 Likes

Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by slowice(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Yeye people only remember rules and regulations when good things are happening.. Such killjoys.

But when their officers brutalize Nigerians they will never remember these rules and use it to deal with their men.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by jumpmasta(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2021
juman:
It might not her fault.
The corper guy made the proposal without her prior knowledge.
Was it also not her fault when she started kissing and romancing the Corper?
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Blitzerz: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Animals!
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by chatinent: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2021
jumpmasta:

In Your naivety and cluelessness , you refused to read all the several offenses she committed .

I will never support the NA for anything.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Emperor2463(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2021
They should kill her if that would make them happy
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Seun360(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She messed up big time and what she showcased was unprofessional she should face the penalty

Gbam.
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Lugianostar(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2021
You are talking yayampo
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by tujays(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2021
God1000:
Which code of ethics did she breach?
agege bridge
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by femi4: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
She messed up big time and what she showcased was unprofessional she should face the penalty
We found love in uncommon places. It can happen to you
Re: Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army by Arabaincubus: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Dedemworld:

No one will protest if a male soldier gives love. We have only protested when they give violence. Stop supporting the meaningless excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.