Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) (1318 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Nikki Laoye Mourns The Wife Of Rooftop Mcs Member Soul Snatcha's Wife, Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by tkgz(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Nikki Laoye gets engaged – Gospel artiste, Nikki Laoye, and Soul Snatcha of the popular Nigerian gospel music group, Rooftop MCs, are engaged.
Nikki Laoye gets engaged
While celebrating Nikki’s 41st birthday on his Instagram page, Soul Snatcha wrote ;

”@NikkiLaoye How is it that you turn 41 today and get The Fantastic Four and One added to you ?
Maybe it’s because we have been friends for about 20 years ,
or maybe it’s because of your selflessness or the way you hopped on a plane to help with the children
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/nikki-laoye-gets-engaged-to-gospel-rapper

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Merlissa(f): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2021
God Blessings Always

1 Like

Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by dacblogger: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Soul snatcha don snatch her soul... grin
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2021
I don't gerrit,
....getting engaged to a 41 years old woman with 4kids ?

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Mercury12(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Funny headline
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Olatara(f): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=pointblank247 post=108656266]I don't gerrit,
[/q
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Olatara(f): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2021
pointblank247:
I don't gerrit,
Nikki does not have children, though she is divorcee.

You guys should stop judging people, allow people live their life.

Your own dey your body.
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by pointblank247(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Olatara:
Nikki does not have children, though she is divorcee.

You guys should stop judging people, allow people live their life.

Your own dey your body.
i said i don't gerrit. Is it not a judgement that you passed on me that im judging even as you preach that i should not judge.
Please where are you from ?
I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by player007(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
pointblank247:
I don't gerrit,

So because she has kids, she doesn’t deserve to be Happy?
Re: Gospel Artiste, Nikki Laoye Gets Engaged To Gospel Rapper, Soul Snatcha (photos) by Cholls(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
player007:

So because she has kids, she doesn’t deserve to be Happy?
my brother no he didn't say she shouldn't be happy...he only said he doesn't get. Please address the "Doesn't get" of his, and leave your "So she doesn’t deserve to be Happy" out of it.

(1) (Reply)

(opinion)olamide Needs To Apologize For His Lyrics In The Song Zazu Zeh(see Why) / Watch Video As Bolanle Ninalowo Reacts To His Rumoured Trending Nude Video / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.