Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) (43131 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by cassyrooy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Gov. Umahi in Ebonyi State (Photos) | #IgbereTV

By Francis Nwaze

This flyover is one of the 17 flyovers that has been constructed by the present administration under the leadership of Engr. David Umahi in Ebonyi State.

Something spectacular about this flyover is that it is not located in the capital city of Ebonyi State, yet it this classy and enticing.

For the past few weeks, Ebonyi State's capital city has been experiencing traffic jams as a result of an influx of investors, contractors, job seekers, adventurers, students, etc. for the reason of the uncommon transformation that has happened in the state in the past six years and a fertile ground for investment, education, job opportunities and more. I particularly observed that Governor Umahi is indeed a man who saw the future, Ebonyi's future, the future of the fastest developing state across the country, he saw this and began to prepare before the time, the time that Ebonyi will become visible in the world map. He began to install good roads, connecting the roads with beautiful fountains in the roundabouts and installing the classy decongesting flyovers across the lengths and breaths of where he anticipated may have a traffic jam if allowed to remain in the originality.

A lot has happened in the period under discussion but I elect to leave it for another day but one factual thing you cannot take away from Governor Umahi is his ability to correctly predict what the future holds, of course, we can confirm that he is on a divine mission, judging from his antecedents. You cannot take his love for humanity, his doggedness, and his commitment to ensuring that dividends of democracy cut across all.

Umahi has written his name in gold and will always be remembered.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1409758/one-17-flyovers-constructed-gov-umahi-ebonyi-state-photos/
This looks like the Abaomege Flyover in Onicha LGA.

And for the project completion, we have to remember that he had late Dr. Kings Nweze to bring those to fruition.

That man was a tremendous success in terms of infrastructural project management until his untimely death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
JavaScript9091:
This man is the real mr projects not wike

So 17 flyover we go come de celebrate
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by swedbase(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
A true leader who was elected by his people to work for them not that installed Uzodinjo who has never commissioned any meaningful project since the useless supreme court installed him against our people's wish. Northerners are Evil, They hate our progress. Thats why God punishes them with all kinds of diseases and boka haram.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
The height of the flyover from the ground is very short distance or low.

I HOPE THIS WILL NOT CAUSE ROAD ACCIDENT.

My question is can a tall height trailer conveying cows, goats, farm produce, or company machinery or tools pass the under flyover without scratch the flyover or causing a road accident.

Governor Umahi is an engineer, I should believe he knows the area I am complaining about and has taken every steps to do the needful.

But our governors in Nigeria should be investing in agriculture, crop farming, poultry, piggery, etc.

We are tired of flyover.

Governor Ganduje, Zulum etc are all investing in flyover.

NA WETIN BE THEIR JUJU for flyover matter Kwo !
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Flyovers is not development.

Invest in Agriculture, alternative energy, human capital development, job Creation, power, water that will benefit everyone in the State.

You guys are not deceiving anyone with your flyovers.

No governor will invest where they cant gain. Governance is like business

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Umahi is the man.

Umahi for President.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Limassol(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Where did I say they must be under the Government? I said job Creation must be a priority. The massive investment must be for the growth of jobs.

For instant, cutting taxes, providing subsidies. Providing grants, etc. Invest in job Creation. Support businesses. Providing training schemes etc.

Partnering with companies for their growth.

Job Creation should be a priority.
You are partly right. But i wish to point out that what only Goverment could do in a democratic setting, of course, is to create an enabling enviroment for busineses to flourish, this entails everything from building decent infrastructure to provision of easy and cheap loans and so on.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mystic216:
Umahi and Obiano are the best governors in entire south

Why mentioning Obiano here cool
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
God job but these flyovers are built for bicycles. Of what immediate use are they?
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by EyenNtokon: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Are you guys not worried?

Pumping billions of dollars on flyovers

How much will a flyovers generates for a state
Of how many graduate and non graduate will be employed to work as a flyovers Officer?...

Think ham well!...
i'm sure you no go school, lemme school yha. without good road network no investors, no investors(especial foreign investors) no job. Example; 95% of companies in lagos, is not owned by d state govt.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by caracas: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
mrvitalis:

Nope construction work is not that expensive really every engineer like umiah knows that

His style is simple used his company to do the construction work at a fair price since no one to settle

Two ebonyi has lots and lots of granite deposit so it's easier in a way. ..

Their soil structure is good too so lower construction cost

So everything fell in place for him
Pls keep your mouth shut if you don't know what to say
So all this advantages were not in place during other governors tenure? Is ebonyi state the only state with good soil texture?
Is he the first engineer to rule a state?
Dave umahi is simply a visionary leader.....
Visionary leaders creates n builds out of nothing......

1 Like

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ttooyy12345: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=mrvitalis post=108655800]
Nope construction work is not that expensive really every engineer like umiah knows that

His style is simple used his company to do the construction work at a fair price since no one to settle

Two ebonyi has lots and lots of granite deposit so it's easier in a way. ..

Their soil structure is good too so lower construction cost

Please dont pervert the truth. 17 flyovers by a single govt is laudable.
Edo state has more granite deposite and huge deposite of limestone which is the major raw material for cement production. Edo state soil is of high bearing capacity, but since creation of the state no one flyover constructed by the state govt.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by mema900: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mystic216:
Umahi and Obiano are the best governors in entire south

Obi wetin?
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by caracas: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
Flyovers is not development.

Invest in Agriculture, alternative energy, human capital development, job Creation, power, water that will benefit everyone in the State.

You guys are not deceiving anyone with your flyovers.
If fly overs are not developments I wonder what is
We have different kinds of developments,
Capital n infrastructural developments
Economic empowerment n developments
Educational n academic developments
Social n sports developments......
All this are very important n critical for any civilized society
From what we know Dave umahi is doing perfectly well in all of the various forms of developments.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by abobote: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
17? That's wow, pls in your next post, show us all the 17 flyovers
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by idiagbo86(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
lies ,he did just 3 . one sef never dey work
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by TYCO77: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why had good governance and development eluded dear Abia State since inception of the fourth republic? Is she truly God's Own State? This really ought to give every patriotic Abian great concern irrespective of party affiliation, let's demand, fight and work for power shift come 2023.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ICEWIN: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Are you guys not worried?

Pumping billions of dollars on flyovers

How much will a flyovers generates for a state
Of how many graduate and non graduate will be employed to work as a flyovers Officer?...

Think ham well!...
appreciate it. it is not the duty of the government to provide job for everybody. appreciate what is good, so as long is good. my father said even if u put your head for some one to match and cross, the person will still say you did not out your head well. you can't satisfy human, do what you can.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
vanunu:
Where did he get the money to build 17 flyovers and hundreds of kilometres of concrete roads, did he borrow?

he was An engineer by profession, so it's hmmm
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Gov. Umahi in Ebonyi State (Photos) | #IgbereTV

By Francis Nwaze

This flyover is one of the 17 flyovers that has been constructed by the present administration under the leadership of Engr. David Umahi in Ebonyi State.

Something spectacular about this flyover is that it is not located in the capital city of Ebonyi State, yet it this classy and enticing.

For the past few weeks, Ebonyi State's capital city has been experiencing traffic jams as a result of an influx of investors, contractors, job seekers, adventurers, students, etc. for the reason of the uncommon transformation that has happened in the state in the past six years and a fertile ground for investment, education, job opportunities and more. I particularly observed that Governor Umahi is indeed a man who saw the future, Ebonyi's future, the future of the fastest developing state across the country, he saw this and began to prepare before the time, the time that Ebonyi will become visible in the world map. He began to install good roads, connecting the roads with beautiful fountains in the roundabouts and installing the classy decongesting flyovers across the lengths and breaths of where he anticipated may have a traffic jam if allowed to remain in the originality.

A lot has happened in the period under discussion but I elect to leave it for another day but one factual thing you cannot take away from Governor Umahi is his ability to correctly predict what the future holds, of course, we can confirm that he is on a divine mission, judging from his antecedents. You cannot take his love for humanity, his doggedness, and his commitment to ensuring that dividends of democracy cut across all.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1409758/one-17-flyovers-constructed-gov-umahi-ebonyi-state-photos/

So Nigeria is still celebrating fly overs.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by tolugar: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
vanunu:
Where did he get the money to build 17 flyovers and hundreds of kilometres of concrete roads, did he borrow?

It’s either the man is a ritualist or other governors use us dey do yahoo yahoo

I’ve asked that question many times
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
JavaScript9091:
This man is the real mr projects not wike
I believe you haven't been to rivers before
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by gift01: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Passed through Ebonyi and all I can say is I respect this man to the core. His infrastructural development drive is good. Ebonyi state will never forget him. Even in remote places like Abomege, there is flyover and motorable road unlike the bigger Sout Eastern states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
michlins:
they're massive infrastructure which one way or another lubricates the economy.

Government has little or no business with job creation. What they need to do is put in infrastructure and the private sector will take over. With these things, investors don't need to bother about siting their companies in remote areas because there's road connection to the world. So he did so well

Whenever you make that statement, please make sure you mention Nigeria afterwards.

In China, Saudi Arabia, India and many other countries, the government run multibillion-dollar corporations and creates massive jobs.

Meanwhile, Dave Umahi is operating in a league of his own. If he had half of what Wike or Sanwo-Olu has, no governor can come close to him in terms of infrastructural development. Even at that, other state governors are supposed to be taking lectures from him, no exceptions.

1 Like

Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Asour: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
It's good to know he achieved most of these remarkable feats under the PDP cool

Hahahah a!

Leave labels now.
This isn't a polling booth.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Flyover = embezzlement

That’s why governors love it! Tell me wheee people are flying over in Ebonyi state that it requires 17!
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by geokay777(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

By Francis Nwaze

Engr Umahi is a tecnocrat of per excellence. If we have one of Dave Umahi in each of our 6 geopolitical zones, lack of social amenities will be a thing of the past in our country.
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by gift01: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
descarado:

Then you don't know what city planning is all about.
Get that into your head.

Everything has its time and season.

I happened to see awka City planning drawn during Peter obi time. There was flyover in it.
I wonder why he and obiano didn't start with flyover.

Demand attracts flyover if necessary. When you create a master plan and follow it, even if 30 yrs after, all that where in that plan will be executed. Every state and country know it.

I asked, how many Flyover do london have?
Is ebonyi going to be busier than London in the next century?
The way you guys defend these people is worrisome. Is it because of poverty?

I7 wasted money and projects.
Assuming he made that city a tourist one, at least we will have tourists that will attract chains of development in the city.
17 flyovers my foot.
Even elementary economic will tell you dead projects don't attract investments and investments including foreign is what makes your money have purchasing power
you have a point but then continuity of government policy is a major issue here. Look at Tinapa? How come it’s gone down despite all the enabling environment investors were given?
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by mrkia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hugh!!! 17 flyovers indeed undecidedand you can show us just only one in 3pinsures shocked carryam go am no more eating lipsrsealed
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by bitrusnathan396(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Taraba state no fit finish one flyover in 7yrs�
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Germi9: 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well as a Man from neither east north nor west i love bright colours not the ones i saw from pictures from one aboki arrewa or whatever he calls himself damn i was ashamed how Kaduna and maiduguri government think
Re: One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) by gift01: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
wink2015:
The height of the flyover from the ground is very short distance or low.

I HOPE THIS WILL NOT CAUSE ROAD ACCIDENT.

My question is can a tall height trailer conveying cows, goats, farm produce, or company machinery or tools pass the under flyover without scratch the flyover or causing a road accident.

Governor Umahi is an engineer, I should believe he knows the area I am complaining about and has taken every steps to do the needful.

But our governors in Nigeria should be investing in agriculture, crop farming, poultry, piggery, etc.

We are tired of flyover.

Governor Ganduje, Zulum etc are all investing in flyover.

NA WETIN BE THEIR JUJU for flyover matter Kwo !
It’s tall enough for trailers and containers to pass under

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.