Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door (764 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / 'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 20, 2021
I pursued it and told it to go back to the village!

Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZdORIWcy0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Dukio: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
I am sorry but I don't believe this.....

That bird is harmless and quite playful
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by VillageBus(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Dukio:

exactly what I thought.
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by isaiah4life(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
The love of Jesus supersedes any form of fear. I walk each day fully aware that I'm loved.

Fear is a torment.

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Ola17: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
VillageBus:
exactly what I thought.
Dukio:

It’s obvious you guys didn’t watch the video. Come on, it is just 0.57 minutes! Lol.

Take away the power of fear and 98.689% of Nigerian churches will close shop. A staggering majority of the population are poor and gullible people who are trying to make sense of their situation. So when you tell them that that bird, rat or roaches roaming their environment is the reason they’re getting the short end of the stick in the society, they will believe you without question. It’s a sorry situation.

4 Likes

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ola17:

It’s obvious you guys didn’t watch the video. Come on, it is just 0.57 minutes! Lol.

That's exactly what I thought. Lazy people gbogbo grin They will claim data but if it was a 5exy video of an hour long, they won't mind. Only 57 seconds long.
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Ola17: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
PastorM:

That's exactly what I thought. Lazy people gbogbo grin They will claim data but if it was a 5exy video of an hour long, they won't mind. Only 57 seconds long.

cheesy

One said the bird is playful and harmless. I had to rewatch the video like three times wondering how in the world did I miss seeing a playful bird.

Nice topic as always.

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ola17:

cheesy

One said the bird is playful and harmless. I had to rewatch the video like three times wondering how in the world did I miss seeing a playful bird.

Nice topic as always.

Lol grin Even it was hopping on one leg and singing grin

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Dukio: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
PastorM:

Lol grin Even it was hopping on one leg and singing grin
I actually commented because of the caption and equally loss interest in the content
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dukio:

I actually commented because of the caption and equally loss interest in the content

And I'm here wondering why you are following me smh
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Dukio: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
PastorM:

And I'm here wondering why you are following me smh
Because I love your contents....just that I am not a spiritual person, still trying to wrap my foot around what you preach
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dukio:

Because I love your contents...

Thanks but you can't love my contents without watching my 1-minute videos grin
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
PastorM:

He actually wants giveaway. grin

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by isaiah4life(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
I bet you bro. If you consistently follow through, you will enjoy it and it's content is quite edifying.

I started following few days back but indeed I enjoy her content. The way she relate practices with biblical principles.

Dukio:

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Dukio: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
PastorM:

I watched it.......in fact, I went through your post and I was quite impressed with the work you are putting out

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Ayo081(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dukio:

: o : o

1 Like

Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by sorextee(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Abeg, who watch the video? What kind of black color was the bird?
Re: After Another Dreadful Sermon From The Pulpit I Saw A Black Bird Outside My Door by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
sorextee:
Abeg, who watch the video? What kind of black color was the bird?

Very very black grin

(1) (Reply)

The Written Word Is Gods Revelation . / If You Say You Don’t Celebrate Christmas Because It’s Of Pagan Origin, Then… / A Full-grown Adult Begging For Forgiveness From 2 Bags Of Cement Mixed With Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.