Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? (1481 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Stephen2324(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
When a lady says "CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR", what comes to your mind?
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Jidemoo: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Billing straight up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Run!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Billing cheesy
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by illicit(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Do me I do u
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
grin Borrowing of course,what else.Vaginarians are very wily like a snake,having up to a thousand ways of squeezing money out of a man's pocket.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
cheesy
She wor open office for my head be that.

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Borrowing of course,what else.Vaginarians are very wily like a snake,having up to a thousand ways of squeezing money out of a man's pocket.
. Point of correction undecided. The NIGERIAN bannies wey we know reach house no dey borrow money from guy's... Their entitlement mentality dey always dey make dem dey feel like say na their birthright undecided. Them dey forget say dem get papa wey dem suppose to dey bill and not their innocent boyfriends undecided

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Stephen0mozzy: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2021
How about borrowing with no intent to pay back
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by BlaqJosh: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Sometimes Billings, sometimes doggy.
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. Point of correction undecided. The NIGERIAN bannies wey we know reach house no dey borrow money from guy's... Their entitlement mentality dey always dey make dem dey feel like say na their birthright undecided. Them dey forget say dem get papa wey dem suppose to dey bill and not their innocent boyfriends undecided
Exactly.
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by talk2hb1(m): 2:54am On Dec 21, 2021
When a (Nigerian) Lady says that, I Sha know she wants to take advantage of me niyen.
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by brosom(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2021
Na to japa comes to mind grin grin
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Moeman: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2021
money or knack
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by toujurs: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Sometimes Billings, sometimes doggy.
which mumu doggy
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by BlaqJosh: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
which mumu doggy
. Don't to bring your frustrations on me, Go put on your parents
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Fakbrown: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na so one call three days ago, that she has been trying my line since it is not going, she did not call me from 1st of January, December af reach she Don know my number, told me she needs my help, told her to borrow from someone, she took 3k, I for tell her 5k make her mind dae

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
When a lady says "CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR", what comes to your mind?
Omo na 2k O
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by Candidlady: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
This mentality you all have is terrible!
even guys ask the same question!

you go bout dating liabilities tueh
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by BlaqJosh: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
Mumu, Efcc go soon catch you, thieve
Is that all you can say
Re: When A Lady Says "Can You Do Me A Favour", What Comes To Your Mind? by helinues: 7:42am On Dec 25, 2021
And my responses have always been

" It depends"

(1) (Reply)

Can A Monkey Impregnate A Human Being / Why Does My Gateman Love Me So Much / Stay Committed To The Grind For 180 Days (diary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.